emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, pink_niru said:

Your PD is current for welcome letter not for visa. You should receive the welcome letter pretty soon. Do you have your email id updated with NVC ? if not call them immediately and make sure that your email id is updated with them

One of my friend has 2 F3 files , one with PD of Dec 2006 & second with Nov 2006. Surprisingly , his Dec file is open now but NOT of Nov ! 

It depends on transferring file .whose file come first to local embassy where u live.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, HDALI07 said:

It depends on transferring file .whose file come first to local embassy where u live.

Both file are of same embassy and anyways file never comes to embassy until ALL NVC process are complete so thats not true 

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, pink_niru said:

Both file are of same embassy and anyways file never comes to embassy until ALL NVC process are complete so thats not true 

R u from india ,mumbai or delhi which embassy 

Timeline
7 hours ago, HDALI07 said:

R u from india ,mumbai or delhi which embassy 

I am already in us , the things i said for my friend for Mumbai consulate

I still have not received the WL. But expect it in a few weeks from now, PD Nov06. I  am reading ahead and I see where both the AOS and IV fees are to be paid together and online.  I am not understanding the online payment if an international credit card cannot be used.  Can someone who has been through this process explain,  please.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hasania said:

I still have not received the WL. But expect it in a few weeks from now, PD Nov06. I  am reading ahead and I see where both the AOS and IV fees are to be paid together and online.  I am not understanding the online payment if an international credit card cannot be used.  Can someone who has been through this process explain,  please.

You should have US bank account..in US you need bank routing number ( like NEFT code in india , if you are from india ) and account number. You can NOT pay it together 

Edited by pink_niru

1 hour ago, pink_niru said:

You should have US bank account..in US you need bank routing number ( like NEFT code in india , if you are from india ) and account number. You can NOT pay it together 

Thanks. Can it be from any person's US bank account?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Hasania said:

Yes,  I paid for my nephews' fees out of my US bank account, I am neither the Petitioner nor the Applicant.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hasania said:

Yes..

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello All

This is my First Post, My PD is Jul/2007 though there is still time to get it current I want to be ready

just wondering once you get welcome letter, what documents I need to submit from my end and my sponsor end , any help will be appreciated

Timeline
5 hours ago, chauhanmanish said:

Hello All

This is my First Post, My PD is Jul/2007 though there is still time to get it current I want to be ready

just wondering once you get welcome letter, what documents I need to submit from my end and my sponsor end , any help will be appreciated

Refer to collect supporting/ financial docs

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, pink_niru said:

Thanks 

One more question how do I register my email. so I can receive my welcome letter through email

Timeline
1 hour ago, chauhanmanish said:

Thanks 

One more question how do I register my email. so I can receive my welcome letter through email

You need to call them

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey everyone,

update.. My family n I have arrived safely  in the US on Oct, 7th..

we applied for our social security the following monday 15th I think.. received our social security cards Oct 22nd with exception of our 19 year old, hes still waiting on his social.. received yesterday ALL 4 OF OUR GREEN CARDS.. happy feeling.. ohh  7 year old child started school 2 weeks ago.. just thought of adding lol.. The journey was indeed a very long one.. with lots of set backs but after 12 years 5month its all

over and we are transitioning well.. Many many thanks to this forum and all u beautiful ppl who have helped and advised me along

the way..To those who r still in this journey best of luck and may ur patient be increased...😉    

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.