emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Triple28 said:

This was happened in September 2017 for F1 and F4, because there was a retrogression.

The consulate called affected cases to ask them wait until October, although they had interview letter for September.

Do not worry. They will issue visa to you in October, when the cut off date return for a new fiscal year.

However, In the beginning of October, you can call or email to the consulate to remind them about this, so they can issue the visa as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.. ur respond gives me a ray of hope. .. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, vakson007 said:

Hi.... I also been issued 221g, need new sponsor, my pd 30 may 2006,f3 India. I hv submitted new joint sponsor all documents as per advice along with passports to vfs center and they have received all documents.... In ceac site, previously my case REFUSED was written but now it shows Ready.... Don't know when they finish administrative processing and issue visa.....in this month vb, f3 category could come back to 15 June then hopefully yours and mine problem would solved......waiting  for solution, would let u know if something happens in my case

My status shows Administrative Processing.. it was showing Ready b4 my interview b4 the 17th August. . However I'm thinking with this new fiscal year release we will be issued our visas. Fingers crossed 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am applying for an F3 and my interview location will be London UK, my priority date is April 2006, and I became documentarily qualified on the 18th of July. I  am still  waiting for an interview date in London.. Can anyone tell me if they have already received an interview date in London , or know someone with a case completion date (documentarily qualified) after the 18th July that has one? 

Edited by taylor_rich

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, taylor_rich said:

I am applying for an F3 and my interview location will be London UK, my priority date is April 2006, and I became documentarily qualified on the 18th of July. I  am still  waiting for an interview date in London.. Can anyone tell me if they have already received an interview date in London , or know someone with a case completion date (documentarily qualified) after the 18th July that has one? 

our case was documentarily qualified on 27 June 2018.

P.D: 3 April 2006.

we haven't also received any interview letter till now, for interview in date in Riyadh. 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 9/10/2018 at 11:58 PM, May2006 said:

Thanks a lot.. ur respond gives me a ray of hope. .. 

Hi May2006, 
You might want to call the American Embassy in Georgetown in a day or two as the VB has changed to 15 June 2006 today ...(just now)

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 minute ago, GT Dude said:

Hi gowrie77, my PD is March 2012 it is in my timeline.

Noticed you are in Guyana, I am Guyanese too living in Toronto. Where in Guyana you are?

Hi GT Dude, I thought GT stands for Georgetown.......anyways nice to hear from you. 
I was born in Georgetown, Guyana ( lived in WBD for 12 years, moved to Paramaribo Suriname for 13 years, now I live in California, USA for a little over 23 years) 
We are waiting for two of my sister's sons to come to the US, they live in WCD .....Where in Guyana are you from? I was in Toronto in 2003, ( Young Street) 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, gowrie77 said:

Hi GT Dude, I thought GT stands for Georgetown.......anyways nice to hear from you. 
I was born in Georgetown, Guyana ( lived in WBD for 12 years, moved to Paramaribo Suriname for 13 years, now I live in California, USA for a little over 23 years) 
We are waiting for two of my sister's sons to come to the US, they live in WCD .....Where in Guyana are you from? I was in Toronto in 2003, ( Young Street) 

I was born in Georgetown as well West Ruimveldt, living in Toronto now 24 years. Parents and sisters all live in Florida. Mom is US citizen and sponsored me, looking at dual citizenship between Canada-USA.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone,i have a question,when my file is open is necessary to live petitioner in US at the time of processing,or they can do process from india also.my PD is feb 2007.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, vakson007 said:

No.... There is no hard and fast rule like that..... Petitioner can be at U.S. Or at any place.....

Thank you for reply

Timeline
19 hours ago, gowrie77 said:

Hi May2006, 
You might want to call the American Embassy in Georgetown in a day or two as the VB has changed to 15 June 2006 today ...(just now)

Great....thanks a lot so now they have passed my pd. ..I will email them today..update soon to follow  ... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.