Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, so yesterday we sent our RFE packet with notarized translations of our marriage certificate, bank statements and vehicle registration cards. Our RFE letter stated exactly what we needed to send. I also added some more pictures of our union ceremony in DC this past summer!! Hopefully this is enough to get our case approved!! Let's hope we get updates soon! Good luck to you guys!! 

On 10/6/2017 at 7:58 AM, robinanis said:

Congrats to them! So much for for being in line for review, lol Dec 6 was skipped right over, lol, soon soon

I'm Dec 6 at NVC. Most likely skipped over because the service center is slow. :( Congrats to the ones who got approved!

On 10/11/2017 at 9:16 AM, pamequez said:

Hi everyone, so yesterday we sent our RFE packet with notarized translations of our marriage certificate, bank statements and vehicle registration cards. Our RFE letter stated exactly what we needed to send. I also added some more pictures of our union ceremony in DC this past summer!! Hopefully this is enough to get our case approved!! Let's hope we get updates soon! Good luck to you guys!! 

I sent my RFE package yesterday. Let me know when your status changes and then when it gets approved. I'll post mine.

Got an update that 5 more Dec cases were approved in past 2 days. 4 were filed on 13 and one on 12th Dec. These updates do give me hope but unfortunately there's still no update on mine. It's 303 days and I'm becoming impatient now! 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 13/10/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sundee said:

Yes it's horrible. Some days so unbearable.. I pray God soon 🙏🙏🙏

They have updated the page.... are you planning to do something about case? I mean this is not normal. What if they lost our files?

26 minutes ago, robinanis said:

I filed i130 then after the K3, knowing now it's basically obsolete, do you think this is slowing ours down? 

I think that's the current suspicion. That, and the fact that we filed in Nebraska is adding more delays than the usual. 

No one knows for sure, tbh. 🙁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, S and A said:

They have updated the page.... are you planning to do something about case? I mean this is not normal. What if they lost our files?

I'm doing a lot. And yes the thought of them loosing our files has crossed my mind. One way or the other I will get to the bottom of this...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I called uscis and made a service request for the K3 which I've never done befor only on the i130, she told me K3 is not obsolete, that they have been approved befor the i130, so she offered to do the service request, i130 already had one and to call back on the 25 th if I haven't heard anything, uscis also said K3 does not slow down the process if you filed i130

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.