Snorlux

I-751 December 2016 Filers

2,136 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2018 at 7:56 AM, Montu.developer said:

Hello Val,

I guess I do not have any other choice but to wait and going back to normal life. By the way, USCIS replied my inquiry and mentioned that my case is on hold because of security check not completed. They do not know when it will be completed. Fingerprint was completed from my side in Jan-2017. But everything is up in the air and will have to go back to normal life until they respond me back.

Hey,

Sorry I have not checked this forum in a while. This is just a sad situation. How can things be pending for so long & how can they just leave us in a place of so much uncertainty. 

Hang in there I am here too.

We just have to be strong.

After a long wait, this past weekend I received my card. Wanted to share my timeline with you all. Onto N-400 now. 

CSC office

I-751 sent Dec-17-2016

NOA received - Dec-19-2016

RFE received - Jun-15-2018

RFE replied - Jul-28-2018

NOA received - Jul-31-2018

Card production notice - Aug-6-2018

Case approved - Aug-7-2018

Card received - Aug-11-2018

Best of luck for those of you still waiting on RFE's or N-400's responses. 

Cheers!

Edited by ip_84

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mareshalu said:

Anyone else without a N400 filled still waiting for an answer? CA or VT.

Same here. Initially sent application to VT but transferred to CA.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mareshalu said:

Stuck in security checks I suppose Montu?

Yes that is what I was told in inquiry. Security check is not completed. Not sure if it is valid if they complete now because it has been 1.5 years they took my fingerprint  and security is only valid for 1.5 years.

Same exact thought here. But they'll ask for fingerprints again if they need to. Just annoying to be stuck for so long. VT is working on April cases now. Ugh.

Hi, We received an RFE in May and we responded to them a week after. We then received an interview appointment for our I751 which is making me really nervous. Our interview is this coming Thursday. Is there anyone here who have the same case as me? Haven’t applied for N400, case was sent to ca. Any input would be greatly appreciated. The letter says that we need to make sure that we at least spare 2 hours of our time in the immigration office for the interview and this is making me nervous. I’m not really goood with interviews, even job interviews I get sick afterwards. 😭😩

Timeline
16 hours ago, Mareshalu said:

Same exact thought here. But they'll ask for fingerprints again if they need to. Just annoying to be stuck for so long. VT is working on April cases now. Ugh.

I am not sure if they will ask me for fingerprint again. I never heard so far for re-fingerprint at least on VJ or other immigration forums. Let's see what they are coming up with.

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my joy & time line with everyone. Today I finally got the message I had been waiting for from uscis that action was taken on my case & when I logged into the DHS website it said they are producing my card. However the case tracking website has not changed from since the glitch message in March.

My timeline is as follows:

12.22.2016 - NOA1

01.22.2017 - BIOMETRIC 

02.27.2018 - FEB GLITCH MESSAGE

03.05.2018 - MARCH GLITCH MESSAGE

06.29.2018 - RECEIVED RFE (THEY ASKED FOR FINAL COURT DOCS ONLY)

07.09.2018 - USCIS RECIEVED MY RESPONSE & UPDATED MY DHS ACCOUNT.

07.26.2018 - NOA2 (WHICH WAS USLESS TO ME CAUSE IT WAS EXPIRED ANYWAY)

08.15.2018 - DHS WEBSITE UPDATED TO STATE THEY ARE PRODUCING MY CARD. 

For those of you with pending RFE I know how hard it is to wait, especially when you see others who respond after you & then get approved in just days/weeks. Your mind plays tricks on you & makes you doubt everything. But I encourage you to keep waiting. As hard as it is find other things to do while you wait. & in due time your number will be called. My rfe was pending without an update for 36days (even though we had already waited 1y.8m those last few days were hell.)

Goodluck to everyone waiting. God be with you. Thank you for all your support. 

I will update to let you know how soon I recieved the GC & Approval notice.

9 hours ago, Chingay said:

Hi, We received an RFE in May and we responded to them a week after. We then received an interview appointment for our I751 which is making me really nervous. Our interview is this coming Thursday. Is there anyone here who have the same case as me? Haven’t applied for N400, case was sent to ca. Any input would be greatly appreciated. The letter says that we need to make sure that we at least spare 2 hours of our time in the immigration office for the interview and this is making me nervous. I’m not really goood with interviews, even job interviews I get sick afterwards. 😭😩

What did they ask you in RFE.

were you able to send whatever they asked for?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.