1,910 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ruban said:

Hey Ruban, 

Nothing here. I have called the NVC yesterday and they told me that my case is complete, but still waiting on the US Embassy in Montreal to let them know what are the dates available for August. 

When you check your case status on CEAC'S website what does it say? Mine says "At NVC", even though they tell me the processing is complete. What about yours?

@tash1111, I'm seeing a lot of people saying that they have received emails stating that their processing was complete, and their case status changed to "Case Complete" - maybe for Montreal it is different? 

Please let us know how your call goes with the NVC tomorrow.

thanks!

3 minutes ago, tash1111 said:

When I go to ceac it says AT NVC but when I go to sign in where I paid my fees thats where i see the message complete. @L&G3112

yes, same here:

On the applicant information:

IV Fee - Paid

IV Application - Complete

Civil Documents - Accepted

But I'm reading of people that have received a confirmation email from the NVC literally stating that the case is complete, so I got confused. 

@tash1111@ruban

I have just called the NVC - they told me that they have started scheduling interviews for August in Montreal today, and that they cannot let us know how many people will be scheduled at this time, so we need to wait. 

hopefully we'll get our IL's in the next days. 

6 minutes ago, L&G3112 said:

@tash1111@ruban

I have just called the NVC - they told me that they have started scheduling interviews for August in Montreal today, and that they cannot let us know how many people will be scheduled at this time, so we need to wait. 

hopefully we'll get our IL's in the next days. 

Thank you for your update.

Hope we will all get IL 😁

21 hours ago, L&G3112 said:

Hey Ruban, 

Nothing here. I have called the NVC yesterday and they told me that my case is complete, but still waiting on the US Embassy in Montreal to let them know what are the dates available for August. 

When you check your case status on CEAC'S website what does it say? Mine says "At NVC", even though they tell me the processing is complete. What about yours?

As long as NVC confirm that your case is completed, that is okay. The status "AT NVC" means your case is being processed by NVC now. There is no "case completed" status showing online, so don't worry.

After you receive the interview letter, 2 weeks before the interview, it will change to "IN TRANSIT" which mean your case and documents are being delivered to the Consular in your country.

When it shows "READY", it means the Consular received your documents. However, you should bring all the documents (originals + copies) to the interview although you sent them to the NVC before, because the Consular Officer will check them again.

After the interview, the status will be changed to "Administration Processing". 

When it shows "Issued", your visa is printed and being delivered to your address, so you can buy the ticket and be ready to go to the US.

Edited by Triple28

1 hour ago, Triple28 said:

As long as NVC confirm that your case is completed, that is okay. The status "AT NVC" means your case is being processed by NVC now. There is no "case completed" status showing online, so don't worry.

After you receive the interview letter, 2 weeks before the interview, it will change to "IN TRANSIT" which mean your case and documents are being delivered to the Consular in your country.

When it shows "READY", it means the Consular received your documents. However, you should bring all the documents (originals + copies) to the interview although you sent them to the NVC before, because the Consular Officer will check them again.

After the interview, the status will be changed to "Administration Processing". 

When it shows "Issued", your visa is printed and being delivered to your address, so you can buy the ticket and be ready to go to the US.

thanks @Triple28!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Good news. Visa bulletin moved already unofficially to  July 22, 2016 for F2A. Maybe more movement soon. Due to the ending of the fiscal year, we could have not expected such  a big move.

Please everyone join this group:

https://web.facebook.com/groups/1395950043749470/

Edited by Michael2017

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr F2a said:

It's says 22 June in the July bulletin

It is information for August VB.

15 minutes ago, Azovsky said:

Can NVC send an email with an interview date every day? or does it happen once a week?

They can send any day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.