JimJesDuma

I-129F November 2016 Filers

3,358 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, arisxx said:

Happy New Year all. Here's to everyone on this thread receiving some good news soon!

I haven't been active on the thread, due to some relationship complications, and a subsequent trip to my fiance. I'm not sure if I should have been asked more questions while meeting with US Immigration. Not that I was expecting being grilled by the officer, but I didn't find a different process from previous visits to the US.

Anywho, I also wanted to ask if there have been any RFE notices issued with the November filers?

Hello, welcome back. Don't be a stranger. Long distance relationships LDR are never simple. Hope you are getting things straightened out. Yes it can be stressful. Hang in there.

As for your question yes there have been RFE's issued for November filers. You can see them in the USCIS case tracker app for Iphone/Android.

I'm not aware of anyone from this thread getting one yet.

As of today 1/9/2017 there have been only 8 NOA 2's issued out of nearly 200 November filers  from this website alone.

CSC is still in holiday mode or focusing on something else mode.

In RFE at this point would be a blessing as it would mean your  case is being actively worked.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone,

Can someone please explain the logic of visajourney document processing predictions?:huh:

Mine timeline screenshot is #1 followed by two other timelines I found on visajourney website. Why are their estimates sooner than mine if my Noa1 date is earlier?<_<

I know that overall the date are screwed up due to USCIS running slow at the moment.. but still, there shouldn't be such dramatic differences between out timelines, right? 

Spoiler

1.PNG

Spoiler

2.PNG

Spoiler

3.PNG

Edited by vogann
noa1 vo no1

i-751 SRC timeline:

Spoiler
  • 10-30-2019:  I-751 packet received
  • 12-??-2019:   Missed bio appointment 
  • 01-??-2020:   Missed bio appointment 
  • 03-10-2020:  Biometrics completed
  • 03-11-2020:  Case status changed to “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”
  • 05-28-2020:  Case status changed to “New Card Is Being Produced” 
  • 05-29-2020:  Case status changed to “Case Was Approved”  

Timeline

Vogann, there are a couple things that I see. Your service center should be the California Service Center not Texas. You sent your petition to the lockbox that is located in Texas and it was sorted and sent to the California Service Center. The case hasn't been transferred anywhere. Other than that the time received as well as your fiance's consulate seem to play as role as well in the estimated timeline. Try correcting your service center and taking off the transferred line and see what your estimate is. Please report back to the group. :)

11/18/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/19/16 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/28/16 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC

12/02/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline

Thank you for a quick response.

It's odd, but at the moment I cannon edit my timeline, but I'll fix it later. :)

i-751 SRC timeline:

Spoiler
  • 03-11-2020:  Case status changed to “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I noticed my timeline had the same mistake of lockbox/service center mix up, but it's not letting me edit it either. I will try later as well. 

K1 Visa

11/15/16: I-129 Sent ♥

11/16/16: Received at Dallas Lock Box (per USPS) ♥

11/25/16: NOA1 Hardcopy received ♥

02/23/17: NOA2 notification ♥ (90 days)

02/24/17: Scheduled embassy appointment ♥

02/27/17: NOA2 hard copy received by mail ♥

03/17/17: NVC sent package to embassy ♥

03/20/17: Called NVC and got my HAV# ♥

03/27/17: NVC package received in Cuba ♥

04/03/17: NVC Hardcopy letter received ♥

04/24- 04/29/2017: Fiance's medical exam ♥

05/30/17: Embassy interview appointment  ♥ APPROVED! ♥♥

06/12/2017: Fiance traveled to the U.S ♥

06/26/2017: Social Security Issued ♥

07/03/2017: Married! ♥♥ 

07/29/2017: AOS sent ♥

08/22/2017: Biometrics letter mishandled by USPS *

August 2017 - December 2017: Filing claims at USCIS and USPS *

December 2017: INFO PASS SCHEDULED ♥

01/02/2018: Biometrics and picture were taken at USCIS Field Office ♥

Timeline
Spoiler

1.PNG

MUUUCH better :rolleyes:

i-751 SRC timeline:

Spoiler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I received the RFE notice: Proof of divorce of first marriage out of 2 marriages; Describe in more details how we met and if the website is a marriage broker; and more legite proof of meeting in person such as copy of passport stamps.

Wasn't the pictures I sent enough proof?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rafa1974 said:

I received the RFE notice: Proof of divorce of first marriage out of 2 marriages; Describe in more details how we met and if the website is a marriage broker; and more legite proof of meeting in person such as copy of passport stamps.

Wasn't the pictures I sent enough proof?

That's rough...I didn't send passport stamps in, nor did I ever see it recommended anywhere.

Edited by Reboot1

6 minutes ago, Reboot1 said:

That's rough...I didn't send passport stamps in, nor did I ever see it recommended anywhere.

It is one of many suggested forms of proof. There are plenty other ways to prove that you met within the past 2 years. It sounds like USCIS didn't think the provided proof was enough to prove that they met in person within the past 2 years.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 1/6/2017 at 9:20 AM, MrKDBrown said:

I wish this site had a graph showing the projected time with the more active profiles and not with the people that hardly update anything. <_<

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-break-with-past-obama-ambassadors-are-told-to-quit-posts-by-inauguration-day/ar-BBxWVBm

Timeline

Again .To all of those who thinks that usic is in business to get happy couples together, To your surprise they are not!! Thair main job is to eliminate fraud. So send all you got to proof them wrong, pictures passport entry stamps, hotel bills with yours finances and hotel receptionist,  original  signature on it ( they will run their finger on it to check if is original ) credit card statements and atm withdrawals .etc.Take some pictures with landmarks that can not be questionable as local newspaper in hand and blow up the date on separate pick.    Another think, we are screwed if they are processing applications from six months ago, there will be no bachelor party for any of us ad least til October I hope. Good idea check a lot of youtube vid. and get yourself familiar what other people did.  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Art786 said:

Again .To all of those who thinks that usic is in business to get happy couples together, To your surprise they are not!! Thair main job is to eliminate fraud. So send all you got to proof them wrong, pictures passport entry stamps, hotel bills with yours finances and hotel receptionist,  original  signature on it ( they will run their finger on it to check if is original ) credit card statements and atm withdrawals .etc.Take some pictures with landmarks that can not be questionable as local newspaper in hand and blow up the date on separate pick.    Another think, we are screwed if they are processing applications from six months ago, there will be no bachelor party for any of us ad least til October I hope. Good idea check a lot of youtube vid. and get yourself familiar what other people did.  

There are very few people from July or August still waiting 95% or more have been cleared. The current inventory with USCIS for I-129F's is for Mid October 2016 thru January 2017 there are literally thousands of them yet to be worked . USCIS timeframe is just to prevent people from contacting their congress person for involvement. 

Tick Tock.

CSC should have some case updates on USCIS App in about 4 hours from now. Lets see if they got any I-129F's pumped out the door for today Monday.

Jim

Timeline

I just really hope they start working on our cases this week or month. I'm not sure how many workers does the USCIS have working on these cases. Let's cross fingers!

11/14/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/17/17 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/22/17 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC - Notice Date

11/26/17 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline

Hope so, if we are November followers means that we have ad least month to hear anything if we are lucky, of course if you believe in luck, my filling is that starting January 20, all work related visas will take priority, since Trump is making immigration changes. Anything else will be further delayed. If anyone is interested in converting me to hopeful and positive attitude, please do so. 

Timeline

As other have noted already Trump has about zero affect on current immigrations work loads or processing.

Even after he takes office on Jan 20th it would take some time before he could push and changes through congress. 

All of our I-129F's should be worked WAY before that happens.

Hope that is positive enough haha

Jim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.