126 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
23 hours ago, Tdiep said:

Thanks God that I'm not alone here . my PD is Oct 13 and haven't received the approval yet. 

Life is waiting buddies 

We have the same PD Oct 13 2016. CSC?

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Update: USCIS California (the largest center) has discontinued the processing of I-130 as of August, 23th, 2016 PD. 

This means, currently no applications are processed and there is no sign (yet) that they have started.

As long as we dont get notifications of NO2s issued after PD August 2016, this status remains valid. 

I need help with this as I cannot find information about this on any other forum.

PD: October 8 2015

We received the NVC number and the invoice ID number by calling NVC but NVC is not allowing us to pay the IV fee or AOS fee or even choose an agent. We have called NVC twice and they say we cannot process this applicant because the priority date is not current and the current priority date is AUG 23. 

Doesn't priority date mean when they send the IL letter? or does priority date mean when they start processing the case itself. How do I convince them to start processing at least the IV fee? There is only two more months until the PD becomes current about time they start processing the DS-260 and AOS fee. 

The reason why we are worried is because we applied for CSPA. Are CSPA applicants treated differently by NVC? Applicant is still in F2A category. We checked the age calculator and the applicant is good to go not aging out according to  the calculator. But if NVC wait that long he might age out.  

The priority date of Aug 23 is the date for F2A I-130 applications being processed by California USCIS whereas the actual priority date for F2A visa as per visa bulletin published this month for the month of july is 8-Sep-2015.

So if your priority date is 8-OCT-2015 then your case should become current in August.

Although its very odd that they are not allowing you to pay fees even though you have the invoice number.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 6/17/2017 at 3:40 AM, Michael2017 said:

Update: USCIS California (the largest center) has discontinued the processing of I-130 as of August, 23th, 2016 PD. 

This means, currently no applications are processed and there is no sign (yet) that they have started.

As long as we dont get notifications of NO2s issued after PD August 2016, this status remains valid. 

They didn't stop I got mine and it's 09/2016 . Don't pay attention to that table anymore you should call and make sure you give them the right mailing address that's how I got mine e otherwise on "case status" it's still say received 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cysco2015 said:

They didn't stop I got mine and it's 09/2016 . Don't pay attention to that table anymore you should call and make sure you give them the right mailing address that's how I got mine e otherwise on "case status" it's still say received 

What is your Priority Date? 09/2016? When did you get NO2?

Edited by Michael2017

Timeline
20 minutes ago, cysco2015 said:

Also, are you F2A? I see you are approved to be a USC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I am f2a yes , also some f2a people got the approval i would say they are working on September 13 now (f2a)

Edited by cysco2015

Timeline
1 minute ago, cysco2015 said:

I am f2a yes , also some f2a people got the approval in would say they are working on September 13 now (f2a)

This is good news actually. The problem on VJ is, that so many people want help, but no one cares to fill out his timeline for others to have statistics. That is not that great. But thanks for your help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.