goobies

October 2016 I-130 Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Noemi Garcia said:

PD october 17 i see some cases getting approve after that date what's going on 😢😢

You don't have your timeline? My estimated time says may 11 to 23... my PD is October 25.... I feel like they stopped processing..lol.. I've seen a lot got approved from Oct 10-14...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

thanks i just made  my timeline and it says between 4 and 15 of may   not sure if it really works 😊 but at least gives me hopes 

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

This is what mine says :).....

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between February 15, 2017 and March 1, 2017*. 

Still nothing.

Now, this is obviously because our case was moved from Neb to TX

Edited by brenthensarling

Timeline
1 hour ago, brenthensarling said:

This is what mine says :).....

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between February 15, 2017 and March 1, 2017*. 

Still nothing.

Now, this is obviously because our case was moved from Neb to TX

Your PD is October right?..  mine is Nebraska.. most people say they get approved on the estimated time.. may be it's good if you call and see what's going on with your case... for Nebraska they are working on October I guess so October filers have hope...

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Noemi Garcia said:

that means the timeline doesnt really help we just need to be patient ☹️ and wait until our time comes 

It just estimated let's hope it's true..😁

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Noemi Garcia said:

thanks i just made  my timeline and it says between 4 and 15 of may   not sure if it really works 😊 but at least gives me hopes 

It does work always check your mailbox.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Today was the last time I called. I won't call again, I'm just so tired to hear always the same. "They are working on august 30th" "your case is in process, the officer has not taken any decision yet" "your case is in the normal processing time" I am just tired of this. 😘😡😡😡😡.

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nana Kintampo said:

my timeline was spot on.. approved 4 days after my timeline said it "could be approved".. said like april 20-may 2.. or something like that and I was approved on April 24th.. so it was perfect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nana Kintampo said:

Not always. May be most of the times. Mine was supposed to be approved sometime in April, PD oct 4. Don't lose hope for those who didn't got approved within stipulated timeline and good luck to those who are reaching/within estimated vj time frame!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello All,

For those that have been approved for a few weeks now, have you called and been able to get your invoice number?

I was approved on April 27th and I know its not been long but I decided to call just to see what would happen. He told me it would most likely be 6 weeks until they would receive it. Would it really take that long? I am so thankful to be approved but now am anxious to keep the ball rolling.

Daniel

Timeline
1 minute ago, Djodrey said:

Hello All,

For those that have been approved for a few weeks now, have you called and been able to get your invoice number?

I was approved on April 27th and I know its not been long but I decided to call just to see what would happen. He told me it would most likely be 6 weeks until they would receive it. Would it really take that long? I am so thankful to be approved but now am anxious to keep the ball rolling.

Daniel

I just got my notice of "sent to dept of state"(nvc) 3 days ago, and from I can gather it takes about a week after that to get your #.  ..after your 'approval'..u will get a 'sent notice' update..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, nessasmom980 said:

I just got my notice of "sent to dept of state"(nvc) 3 days ago, and from I can gather it takes about a week after that to get your #.  ..after your 'approval'..u will get a 'sent notice' update..

You were approved on the 26th and you got the notice 3 days ago? 

Timeline
Just now, Djodrey said:

You were approved on the 26th and you got the notice 3 days ago? 

I was approved on April 24th.. and sent to nvc on May 2nd.. I should get numbers around may 10th..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.