2,316 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

PD:10/21/2016

NOA1:11/7/2016

Hardcopy NOA:11/10/2016

Biometrics Notice:11/12/2016

Biometrics App:11/22/2016

I485 Status update: As of December 5 we are ready to schedule your I485 for interview....

I130:Case Received

I765: 1/17/2017, New card is being produced

Filed: TN Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Say what you sent me. They had questions about getting a tn. I have mine.

I believe their are some tn as Oct filers. We r all on this journey some will approved faster than others. At the end we all will be approved.

Edited by Journeyvisa2016

Timeline

Say what you sent me. They had questions about getting a tn. I have mine.

I believe their are some tn as Oct filers. We r all on this journey some will approved faster than others. At the end we all will be approved.

Ok. Yes we all will. We just have to be patient and know that every situation is different... well I'm trying to be patient. Lol

I485 Status update: As of December 5 we are ready to schedule your I485 for interview....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Got USCIS update notification about EAD card "mailing" today on 11.18. I will report again once I get the card in my hand.

Now I need to wait several months for interview (F2A category, Priority date on 6.28.2015). We got married on 5.1.2015, so if we get the interview after 5.1.2017 (in Houston), we will get 10 year green card, right?

Hope everyone else gets theirs on time.

Got USCIS update notifications this morning. I765 /I131 approved and EAD card production with AP on 11.14.2016. I guess early October filers advance faster than expected!

Quick Time Line

9.30.2016: Mailed I-485 package

10.2.2016: Received at Chicago Lockbox

11.4.2016: Bio Walkin (originally scheduled on 11.7)

11.14.2016: EAD card production (with AP)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello house, I am also an October filer for AOS marriage based. Please I need your advice.i need help to expediate EAD. I already contacted congressman to help me on nov 15 2016 I have not heard anything back from uscis or congress. Please how soon do I hear a word. I am scheduled to do my bio on nov 24

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello house, I am also an October filer for AOS marriage based. Please I need your advice.i need help to expediate EAD. I already contacted congressman to help me on nov 15 2016 I have not heard anything back from uscis or congress. Please how soon do I hear a word. I am scheduled to do my bio on nov 24

Hi Sonny,

I can't see your timeline but when did you file? I believe (could be wrong) that they can't expedite until after bio. I had my bio appointment on nov 10. I then submitted my expedite on nov 15 first to USCIS then contacted local congressman.. they confirmed they submitted my evidence within 24 hrs and now I am waiting for the outcome from USCIS which I believe they say should be within 5 days..

18th March 2016 - USCIS receives i-129f package at Lockbox23rd March 2016 - NOA1 text/email notification10th June 2016 - USCIS tracker showed petition was approved 9 June 201613th June - Received NOA2 in mail.8th July - NVC received12 July - MTL Consulate received19 July - Packet 4 received26 July - Medical done<p>10 August - Interview

POE - 27th Sept 2016
Married - 1st Oct 2016
Sent AOS - 6th Oct 2016
USCIS received 11th Oct 2016
NOA 1 - 19th Oct 2016
Bio Appt - 10th Nov 2016
Request for EAD expedite - 15th Nov 2016
EAD expedite approved - 21st November 2016
AP approved - 21st November 2016
EAD mailed - 23rd November 2016

AOS I-485 status updated to 'ready to schedule interview' - 25th November 2016

EAD combo card received - 28th November (even though AP tracking hasn't changed since approval)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks. I have not added my timeline. I just joined this forum today. I have one more question. Did they ask for evidence after the initial request

Thanks. I have not added my timeline. I just joined this forum today. I have one more question. Did they ask for evidence after the initial request

Timeline

Yes I had an email from USCIS requesting the evidence but since I had already given to congress I don't think I need to submit again to USCIS as that is what congress did

18th March 2016 - USCIS receives i-129f package at Lockbox23rd March 2016 - NOA1 text/email notification10th June 2016 - USCIS tracker showed petition was approved 9 June 201613th June - Received NOA2 in mail.8th July - NVC received12 July - MTL Consulate received19 July - Packet 4 received26 July - Medical done<p>10 August - Interview

POE - 27th Sept 2016
Married - 1st Oct 2016
Sent AOS - 6th Oct 2016
NOA 1 - 19th Oct 2016
Bio Appt - 10th Nov 2016

EAD combo card received - 28th November (even though AP tracking hasn't changed since approval)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

You guys keeps me sane , I'm very grateful to have you all there always encouraging each other and been there for one another . Even tho i don't know any of you personally i want you all to know that i have each and everyone one in my prayers. So Today is My Bio Appt :) and hopefully i get the mail for my RFE so i can get that out the way before thanksgiving holiday! Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving from now just in case i don't log in the next couple of days. and from the bottom of my heart ,Thanks everyone for been like Family <3 #ImGratefullForMyVJFamily

Timeline

You guys keeps me sane , I'm very grateful to have you all there always encouraging each other and been there for one another . Even tho i don't know any of you personally i want you all to know that i have each and everyone one in my prayers. So Today is My Bio Appt :) and hopefully i get the mail for my RFE so i can get that out the way before thanksgiving holiday! Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving from now just in case i don't log in the next couple of days. and from the bottom of my heart ,Thanks everyone for been like Family <3 #ImGratefullForMyVJFamily

You're most welcome hon. You yourself has been very supportive and helpful to many of us here so I should also say thank you for always taking the time to encourage and answer our different questions.. indeed this forum has been a blessing... I wish you all the best with your bio tomorrow and God's richest blessing throughout the holidays...

Filed: TN Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Shaj33

Happy Thanksgiving and u and everyone on Vj are in my prayers. Thank you so much for your kindness

Timeline

Did you provide just the offer letter as evidence

Yes job offer letter and proof I had submitted my biometrics and a cover letter explaining need for expedite.

POE - 27th Sept 2016
Married - 1st Oct 2016
Sent AOS - 6th Oct 2016
NOA 1 - 19th Oct 2016
Bio Appt - 10th Nov 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.