Kay&Epi

Skipped over NVC straight to consulate

41 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

CSC doesn't do that (at least not with K-1 visas), TSC does though.

Doesn't do what?

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Doesn't do what?

CSC doesn't update the status on the USCIS website saying your petition has been sent to NVC. TSC does though.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

CSC doesn't update the status on the USCIS website saying your petition has been sent to NVC. TSC does though.

Not the website, but text message notification should come through if you filled that out.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Not the website, but text message notification should come through if you filled that out.

I spoke to someone from USCIS and they said no other communications are gonna come from them. Next I should hear from NVC soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well that sounds like they sent it! I know we have the same approval date. The NVC didn't have my case last night either, but I am going to call again today to see if it was received and if they have a number assigned. Even if they haven't assigned a number, knowing it was received would at least be some news!

I hope we hear soon Kay&Epi!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Yeah, CSC doesn't send the text notification either. As Kay&Epi said, the last notice CSC tends to send out is the approval one.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Timeline

Kay& Epi,

I contacted NVC yesterday and still not received. I am planning to just wait and call on Friday. Have you received any good news yet?

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Kay& Epi,

I contacted NVC yesterday and still not received. I am planning to just wait and call on Friday. Have you received any good news yet?

Yes. I called yesterday and our petition arrived at the NVC but no case# yet

Timeline

Yes. I called yesterday and our petition arrived at the NVC but no case# yet

Oh that is fantastic!!! I hope that if you call today you are able to get your number!!

That gives me a glimmer of hope that if I call tomorrow they might have an update for me since we have the same approval day!

Please let us know when you get your case number!

I am so happy that it made it there for you finally!!!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Timeline

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome!!! That gives me a bit of hope when I call today.

I am so glad you are moving forward!!!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.