13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hi,

My Fiance had his interview on 9/8/16 in Islamabad Embassy and got administrative processing due to missing document. The officer kept his passport and asked him to submit the document (copy of my passport showing proof of visit Entry/Exit stamps)

The document was submitted the same day and the case status changed to Administrative Processing and then to Ready on 9/11/16.

It still says Ready with status update date changing almost every other day most recent one: 9/19/16.

Does anyone have idea of what this might mean from personal experiences?

Does this look like a good sign?

Thank you

Timeline
Hi,
My Fiance had his interview on 9/8/16 in Islamabad Embassy and got administrative processing due to missing document. The officer kept his passport and asked him to submit the document (copy of my passport showing proof of visit Entry/Exit stamps)
The document was submitted the same day and the case status changed to Administrative Processing and then to Ready on 9/11/16.
It still says Ready with status update date changing almost every other day most recent one: 9/19/16.
Thank you

Today my status again changed to Administrative Processing again from ready with a case creation date of today as well. This looks like a good sign?!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Today my status again changed to Administrative Processing again from ready with a case creation date of today as well. This looks like a good sign?!

Ours did the exact same thing today. I've been reading around and asking questions and people have suggested that this status update precedes a status update of issued. As if the visa is "ready" to be issued but hasn't yet. Some have said the status will change back to AP then to Issued. Some have said it will change to issued within a day or two. I surely hope that my understanding of what I have read is correct as it's very exciting to consider.

Good luck and if indeed it means what I think it means, congratulations.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Timeline

Ours did the exact same thing today. I've been reading around and asking questions and people have suggested that this status update precedes a status update of issued. As if the visa is "ready" to be issued but hasn't yet. Some have said the status will change back to AP then to Issued. Some have said it will change to issued within a day or two. I surely hope that my understanding of what I have read is correct as it's very exciting to consider.

Good luck and if indeed it means what I think it means, congratulations.

Yes, i guess this is true mine did change to AP again today, and i have read that it will change to issued within a day or so.

Fingers Crossed :unsure:

Timeline

Edited by s_khan

Timeline

Fingers crossed, man. Maybe you'' get the Issued status update tomorrow or Monday.

Also I've read that the status update will change from Immigrant Visa to Nonimmigrant Visa. Ours changed in that manner.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

9-06-16 Interview

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Timeline

Fingers crossed, man. Maybe you'' get the Issued status update tomorrow or Monday.

Also I've read that the status update will change from Immigrant Visa to Nonimmigrant Visa. Ours changed in that manner.

I just checked mine, it also changed to Nonimmigrant visa. All the signs are positive :)

Did you/your fiance get your visa yet? or are you in the same situation as me?

Timeline

We haven't received it yet. Ours changed in the exact way yours has changed except it hasn't moved to AP as they are closed in China at the moment.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

9-06-16 Interview

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Timeline

We haven't received it yet. Ours changed in the exact way yours has changed except it hasn't moved to AP as they are closed in China at the moment.

Good luck to you too.

Timeline

Congratulations! We're still waiting on the status update! Again, congratulations!

2-24-16 Petition Sent

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

9-06-16 Interview

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

• 7 months later...
On 9/21/2016 at 4:48 PM, s_khan said:
Hi,

Thank you

How long did it stay on Ready after submitting documents before changing back to  Ap / Issued ?  

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.