Jacque67

Donald Trump: I'll release a "very very specific medical report soon"

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Donald Trump will release very, very specific results of a physical examination soon, the Republican presidential candidate said on Monday, a day after the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, was revealed to have pneumonia.

Hillary Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia forces departure from 9/11 ceremony

Read more

This last week I took a physical and Ill be releasing when the numbers come in, Trump said in an interview with Fox News.

Trump has so far released only a short letter from his personal physician which the doctor in question subsequently said had been rushed. Clinton last year released a longer doctors note, written by the same physician who on Sunday released a statement saying that the nominee had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

I hope she gets well soon, Trump said. I really dont know whats going on. Like you, I say what I see. [Clintons] coughing fit was a week ago at a Labor Day rally in Cleveland so that was pneumonia also, I think it would have been, so somethings going on. I hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and well be seeing her at the debate.

Timeline

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/12/donald-trump-health-report-records-release

I'll release my taxes as soon as the audit is over.

Right after Melania's press conference?

Dr Oz?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This medical report will be very very specific, and it will be very very amazing. And when you see it, you will be very very pleased.

5825cilwl_1l6u24q.png

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

On Thursday, Donald Trump will appear on The Dr. Oz Show to "share his vision for Americas health," as the shows teaser promises. He'll also release his medical records to the TV doctor, according to the show's reps and Fox News.

We dont know exactly what will transpire between these two, but it is hard to imagine how this coupling will yield anything good for public health or reason.

Trump is known to draw from pseudoscience to make provocative claims on television. Dr. Oz is also know to draw from pseudoscience to make provocative claims on television.

What could go possibly wrong?

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/10/12870794/donald-trump-dr-oz-show

http://www.today.com/video/dr-oz-donald-trump-will-talk-about-his-medical-condition-on-my-show-thursday-762967619917

A laugh a minute!!!!!

Loving the chutzpah!!! Wicked!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

On Thursday, Donald Trump will appear on The Dr. Oz Show to "share his vision for Americas health," as the shows teaser promises. He'll also release his medical records to the TV doctor, according to the show's reps and Fox News.

We dont know exactly what will transpire between these two, but it is hard to imagine how this coupling will yield anything good for public health or reason.

Trump is known to draw from pseudoscience to make provocative claims on television. Dr. Oz is also know to draw from pseudoscience to make provocative claims on television.

What could go possibly wrong?

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/10/12870794/donald-trump-dr-oz-show

http://www.today.com/video/dr-oz-donald-trump-will-talk-about-his-medical-condition-on-my-show-thursday-762967619917

A laugh a minute!!!!!

Loving the chutzpah!!! Wicked!

He must of cut a deal to be surgeon general 5 Not-So-Miraculous Dr. Oz Claims

http://www.livescience.com/50576-dr-oz-miracle-claims.html

I know I've irritated some potential allies in our quest to make America healthy," Oz said on his show on Tuesday, CNN reported. "No matter our disagreements, freedom of speech is the most fundamental right we have as Americans. And these 10 doctors are trying to silence that right."

He added, "We will not be silenced. We will not give in."

Here are a few of the "miracles" that Oz has promoted and the claims he has made over the years. [Wishful Thinking: 6 'Magic Bullet' Cures That Don't Exist]

1. 'Magic' weight-loss compound

Oz has claimed a long list of products can help people lose weight, but perhaps the most dubious is green coffee extract.

"You may think magic is make-believe, but this little bean has scientists saying they've found the magic weight-loss cure for every body type," Oz said about the supplement in an episode of his show that aired in 2012.

But the only scientific study that supported that claim was funded by the product's manufacturer and has been retracted, the blog Retraction Watch reported in October 2014.

2. GMOs are unhealthy

Oz has also called for the labeling of food made from genetically modified organisms (GMOs). The letter from the 10 doctors that calls for Oz's dismissal argued against his "relentless opposition to the genetic engineering of food crops."

Oz has spoken out about the current lack of requirement that foods that contain GMOs be labeled as such. "I do not claim that GMO foods are dangerous, but believe that they should be labeled like they are in most countries around the world," Oz wrote on his Facebook page last week.

But some experts say that labeling GMO foods would needlessly raise public alarm, and that the broad scientific consensus is that these foods are no more harmful than non-GMO foods.

"Foods containing ingredients from genetically modified (GM) crops pose no greater risk than the same foods made from crops modified by conventional plant-breeding techniques," the American Association for the Advancement of Science board of directors said in a statement in 2012.

3. Cure for the common cold

Dr. Oz has touted Umckaloabo Root Extract as a remedy for the common cold.

"It has been incredibly effective at relieving cold symptoms, and a new study shows it helps the flu," Oz said in a video.

There has not been much science to back up the medicinal benefits of this extract, and it can have side effects.

"There is weak evidence that an extract from the root of the plant Pelargonium sidoides could shorten the length of respiratory tract infections and relieve symptoms," according to the National Institutes of Health. "But these extracts can have side effects like stomach and bowel problems."

4. Cure for restless legs

Oz's health claims aren't limited to dietary supplements. He once recommended that people with restless leg syndrome place a bar of lavender soap underneath their bed sheets, suggesting the floral smell may be relaxing.

There have been anecdotal accounts of using soap to cure nightly leg cramps, but no scientific research supports the claim.

5. Teeth whitening

On his show, Dr. Oz has promoted a do-it-yourself method for whitening your teeth: brushing them with a mixture of strawberries and baking soda.

But the method does not actually whiten teeth, and may in fact weaken them, according to a study published in 2014 in the journal Operative Dentistry. When the strawberry-baking soda mixture was applied to extracted human molars for 10 days, it produced no discernible whitening, the researchers found.

The homemade mixture lacked the chemicals hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide, which are essential ingredients in tooth-whitening products, according to the American Dental Association.

In addition, strawberries contain a high concentration of citric acid and trace amounts of malic acid, which can degrade teeth

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

So who's going to be the Secretary of Defense, Jack Nicholson because he played an army guy in a movie?

Maybe the Secretary of the Treasury can be Scrooge McDuck.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!