RandB

I-129F September 2016 filers

1,001 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My fiancee Duong scheduled today the visa interview at the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City for Tuesday January 24th, 2017. :dancing: Wish you the best of luck to those still continuing with this process. Look forward to seeing more September 2016 filers schedule their visa interviews.

K1 Fiancee Visa Timeline

September 16, 2016- Submitted I-129F Petition

September 19, 2016- USPS delivered I-129F Petition to Lewisville, TX

September 21, 2016-Notice of Action Date from Paper notice

September 22, 2016-USCIS cashed our I129F petition fee payment and received text and email message confirming that our petition has been forwarded to the California Service Center for processing

September 26, 2016- Received NOA1 in the mail stating that our petition has been received by California Service Center and is in process
October 14, 2016- Checked USCIS application online and our case was approved. NOA2 will be mailed.

October 20,2016- Received NOA2 paper copy in the mail from the California Service Center indicating that our petition was approved and will be sent to the National Visa Center.

November 9, 2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129F petition has been received

November 14,2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129f petition was given a case number

November 15,2016- Checked the State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case is in transit to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 17, 2016- Checked he State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case has been received by the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City. It shows Ready with the following message: "case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section"

November 23, 2016- Received by email Packet 3 from the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 25, 2016- Completed Packet 3 and send it to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

December 1, 2016- Medical Examination Completed

December 1, 2016- Visa interview scheduled for Tuesday January 24, 2017

December 2, 2016- US Consulate changed my fiancee Duong's interview to Friday January 13, 2017

January 13, 2017- US Consulate gives my fiancee Duong a blue sheet requesting for more evidence.

January 20, 2017- My fiancee Duong and I returned to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City and submitted requested evidence and received approval notification after waiting for 3.5 hours. :)

January 25, 2017- US Consulates issues my fiancee Duong's visa and sends it to her via EMS- local courier service in Vietnam. Due to Tet holiday my fiancee Duong will most locally received her passport and visa late next week.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My fiancee Duong scheduled today the visa interview at the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City for Tuesday January 24th, 2017. :dancing: Wish you the best of luck to those still continuing with this process. Look forward to seeing more September 2016 filers schedule their visa interviews.

grats man

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

My fiancee Duong scheduled today the visa interview at the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City for Tuesday January 24th, 2017. :dancing:

Good luck to you!

Timeline

grats man

soulstriker,

Thank you so much for the good luck wishes. Just got off the phone with my fiancee Duong and she just told that the US Consulate interview date was changed by the US Consulate to Friday January 13th. :dancing: I guess they think that January 24th is too close to Tet holiday and this is why they changed it. US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City will be closed for Tet holiday from Thursday January 26th through Wednesday February 1st. Will start to look for airfares to Vietnam now. I will be at Duong's visa interview.

Good luck to you!

KASH2011,

Duong's visa interview was just moved up to Friday January 13th, 2017 by US Consulate. I guess they are moving interview dates so close to Tet holiday to get visas processed and complete before Tet holiday.

K1 Fiancee Visa Timeline

September 22, 2016-USCIS cashed our I129F petition fee payment and received text and email message confirming that our petition has been forwarded to the California Service Center for processing

September 26, 2016- Received NOA1 in the mail stating that our petition has been received by California Service Center and is in process
October 14, 2016- Checked USCIS application online and our case was approved. NOA2 will be mailed.

October 20,2016- Received NOA2 paper copy in the mail from the California Service Center indicating that our petition was approved and will be sent to the National Visa Center.

November 9, 2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129F petition has been received

November 14,2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129f petition was given a case number

November 15,2016- Checked the State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case is in transit to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 17, 2016- Checked he State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case has been received by the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City. It shows Ready with the following message: "case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section"

November 23, 2016- Received by email Packet 3 from the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 25, 2016- Completed Packet 3 and send it to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

December 2, 2016- US Consulate changed my fiancee Duong's interview to Friday January 13, 2017

January 13, 2017- US Consulate gives my fiancee Duong a blue sheet requesting for more evidence.

January 20, 2017- My fiancee Duong and I returned to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City and submitted requested evidence and received approval notification after waiting for 3.5 hours. :)

January 25, 2017- US Consulates issues my fiancee Duong's visa and sends it to her via EMS- local courier service in Vietnam. Due to Tet holiday my fiancee Duong will most locally received her passport and visa late next week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hello Everyone!

So I am still waiting for an interview date :( Do you guys know how long that takes? I submitted by DS-160 form 2 nights ago and on the ceac website it says READY, the date was updated 11/30/16. Is it likely I will get a interview date for this month or maybe january ?

Timeline

Hello Everyone!

So I am still waiting for an interview date :( Do you guys know how long that takes? I submitted by DS-160 form 2 nights ago and on the ceac website it says READY, the date was updated 11/30/16. Is it likely I will get a interview date for this month or maybe january ?

Larrie:

Once your case says ready it normally takes one week or long for the US Consulate to confirm that they have received your approved visa petition. You can always the US Consulate and asked for verification of receipt of your approved visa interview.

Best of luck to you and your fiancee during this process.

Larrie:

Once your case says ready it normally takes one week or long for the US Consulate to confirm that they have received your approved visa petition. You can always the US Consulate and asked for verification of receipt of your approved visa interview.

Best of luck to you and your fiancee during this process.

You also need to pay the visa application fee before you can schedule an interview. This can be done in the ustraveldocs website.

K1 Fiancee Visa Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just got finished with the interview. Visa is approved! Following the advice on this site made it an easy and pain free process :)

2016/09/09 - I-129f mailed

2016/09/12 - Delivered to Lewisville TX

2016/09/12 - NOA1 Date according to Website

2016/09/15 - NOA1 by email, check cashed. Routed to CSC

2016/09/16 - NOA1 Hard copy 797 sent out (was out of country when arrived)

2016/10/13 - NOA2 via the website

2016/10/17 - NOA2 hard-copy received

2016/11/03 - NVC Received

2016/11/04 - NVC Assigned case number (called in and got)

2016/11/07 - Left NVC for consulate in Kyiv

2016/11/10 - Case ready at embassy in Kyiv

2016/11/18 - Medical in Kyiv

2016/11/21 - Medical results received in Kyiv

2016/12/05 - Interview (Approved in about 3 mins!)

2016/12/07 - Status showing as "Issued" on CEAC website

2016/12/09 - Passport with VISA delievered to Fiancee's flat

2017/01/12 - POE @ Washington-Dulles

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Just got finished with the interview. Visa is approved! Following the advice on this site made it an easy and pain free process :)

Yay! Congratulations to you and your fiancée!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks everyone! The fiancee and I are very excited. We were hoping to have her come here after Gregorian Christmas and it looks like it will be happening :)

Right now the CEAC website shows Admin Processing. Just waiting for it to change to order tickets :)

2016/09/09 - I-129f mailed

2016/09/12 - Delivered to Lewisville TX

2016/09/12 - NOA1 Date according to Website

2016/09/15 - NOA1 by email, check cashed. Routed to CSC

2016/09/16 - NOA1 Hard copy 797 sent out (was out of country when arrived)

2016/10/13 - NOA2 via the website

2016/10/17 - NOA2 hard-copy received

2016/11/03 - NVC Received

2016/11/04 - NVC Assigned case number (called in and got)

2016/11/07 - Left NVC for consulate in Kyiv

2016/11/10 - Case ready at embassy in Kyiv

2016/11/18 - Medical in Kyiv

2016/11/21 - Medical results received in Kyiv

2016/12/05 - Interview (Approved in about 3 mins!)

2016/12/07 - Status showing as "Issued" on CEAC website

2016/12/09 - Passport with VISA delievered to Fiancee's flat

2017/01/12 - POE @ Washington-Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my visa packet today!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

What exactly was included in your visa packet?

Thanks

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.