Thairi

I-751 September 2016 Filers

2,935 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Sam G said:

So I checked my case online today, it says my card has been produced... on Jan 31st, but I have never received any emails at all. I remember when they sent me the 2 year card, they emailed me first... but not this time. 

my NOA date is Sept 6, 2016

Congrats !!!!

I just checked my status today and of course, still no changes.. congratulations to those who got theirs! and i've seen our list, my NOA date is 9/12/2016 and not 9/16/16😊but anyways, it doesn't matter😅 How i wish i could get some good news next week.

AOS TIMELINE

07-14-14: Mailed AOS packet via USPS express mail

07-15-14: AOS packet delivered

07-17-14: Got email notification from USCIS

07-21-14: received 3 NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP) from the mail

07-28-14: received biometrics appointment letter (schedule on 08-11)

08-11-14: biometrics done

08-19-14: status is on "Testing and Interview"

09-11-14: EAD/AP approved

09-19-14: EAD/AP combo card received

10-06-14: case status update - interview scheduled on 11-06-14

10-08-14: received interview notice in the mail

11-06-14: Interview (Approved)

11-06-14: case status update "Card/Document Production"

11-07-14: case status update "Welcome Notice was Mailed"

11-13-14: case status update "Card was mailed to Me"

11-15-14: received GC and Welcome letter

ROC TIMELINE:

09-07-16: mailed I-751 packet

09-09-16: ROC packet delivered

09-14-16: check cashed

09-16-16: NOA received

09-26-16: Biometrics appointment received

10-12-16: Biometrics done

19 hours ago, Sam G said:

So I checked my case online today, it says my card has been produced... on Jan 31st, but I have never received any emails at all. I remember when they sent me the 2 year card, they emailed me first... but not this time. 

my NOA date is Sept 6, 2016

Also, last night i checked all my letters again, my I-175 is actually Sept 9th 2016 and my NOA is Sept 23rd, 2016. sorry about the confusion. I never filed N-400. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, we got our card in the mail today, just an FYI for those wondering how long it takes. We got our “my card is being produced on Jan 26th and “my card has been mailed” on the 31st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I have been using the Case Tracker app and it showed an update of New Card Is Being Produced and dated Feb 3.  I have not received any other notifications of changed status.  So I guess we’ll see if the card shows up soon.  

3 hours ago, Sarah&Marc said:

Hey guys, we got our card in the mail today, just an FYI for those wondering how long it takes. We got our “my card is being produced on Jan 26th and “my card has been mailed” on the 31st.

Congratulations! Here's my info, for those curious. Card was mailed on 02/02/18, received 02/06/18. Priority USPS mail package, did not show up in Inform Delivery.

15 hours ago, appz said:

Great. I am an October  2016 filer. Keeping a close eye on September filers. Good to hear that CSC has stated looking at end Sept cases.

Anyways congrats and good luck.

What do you mean by CSC has started looking at end Sept cases? 

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

HI all, 

Thanks for all the experiences you have shared. Wanted to share mine, I am a Sept 6, 2016 Filer, Backed up at CSC, i bit the bullet and applied N400 in November, got interview Feb6th 2018, where they adjudicated the i751 then proceeded to the interview ( passed!) 

One word of caution for all, please don't forget to bring spouse with you if you i751 is still pending and you are going for the citizenship interview. There will be a combined interview basic questions about where you met etc looking over evidence sent to show its a bonfide marriage. 

I was originally not planning on brining my wife as it is a 3 hour drive to the office from where we live. 

They were a bit surprised I751 was still pending and were actually not prepared to do a combined interview but a senior officer helped out. 

The officer was very kind, helpful. 

Good luck to all. 

Edited by 63benz

31 minutes ago, 63benz said:

HI all, 

Thanks for all the experiences you have shared. Wanted to share mine, I am a Sept 6, 2016 Filer, Backed up at CSC, i bit the bullet and applied N400 in November, got interview Feb6th 2018, where they adjudicated the i751 then proceeded to the interview ( passed!) 

One word of caution for all, please don't forget to bring spouse with you if you i751 is still pending and you are going for the citizenship interview. There will be a combined interview basic questions about where you met etc looking over evidence sent to show its a bonfide marriage. 

I was originally not planning on brining my wife as it is a 3 hour drive to the office from where we live. 

They were a bit surprised I751 was still pending and were actually not prepared to do a combined interview but a senior officer helped out. 

Good luck to all. 

Congrats!!!!

What field office? and when did you file your N-400 (1st NOA date)?

1 hour ago, 63benz said:

HI all, 

Good luck to all. 

Did you file online or you did paper work? And what is your field office. Congratulations! I am also waiting for my 1751 through CSC...my NOA is November 2016. I went ahead and applied for N400 online in December 2017. Hopefully I get my interview soon. My field office is Oklahoma City.

11 minutes ago, Sifa said:

Did you file online or you did paper work? And what is your field office. Congratulations! I am also waiting for my 1751 through CSC...my NOA is November 2016. I went ahead and applied for N400 online in December 2017. Hopefully I get my interview soon. My field office is Oklahoma City.

Filed with paper application then they gave me an online id so i could check status. Field office was pheonix.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.