2,995 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dee elle said:

If the answer from the Tier2 Supervisor doesn't make sense, call again.. They can actually see a lot more than the first person, just sometimes one of them decides not to be helpful.. took me 3 calls to find out what the situation was with my Green Card.... been "in production" since Sept 30 2016.... I got some weird stories about my file only having being received at the Centre on January 23rd 2017 (POE Sept 2 2016) and then being sent to Nebraska from the Texas Service centre, ... just didn't make sense... so be persistent...

Yes, but we don't have to be persistent though! We don't have to deal with such an incompetency ! Why is it so hard for them to just tell you the right freaking thing when you call them?? I literally had on tier 2 hung up on me after he just pretended that he couldn't hear me!! after waiting for his call for hours!! Other time some lady called me back BARELY able to speak English? It's like a joke... I don't get the point of tier 1 even existing. One I just talked to minutes ago, read the same damn text from USCIS website that I can access myself !!! And that's all they can tell you, things you already know!!! Ughhhh:wacko:

Edited by Ulrica&Jesse
  • Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Dee elle said:

You will wait 5-7 months for the adjudication of your ! 130.... you are still in the normal processing time, so there isn't anything that can hasten that... unfortunately it is just the way the system is... you have a long journey ahead with the NVC process, so it will hopefully settle... one day you will check the tracker site and it will say approved!!!! and sent to the NVC... then you will have a whole new group of customer service agents to negotiate.... keep breathing..... it will come.... save your energy for things that you can control and influence.. as you know this process isnt one of those things!!

True that ^_^

• NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  •  

Not sure if anyone read my last post, 

Sent I 1-30 for my husband late August, receipt date is Sept 7, we've  been sitting on Nebraska for the past 5 months, I got a letter on last week letting me know case was transferred to Texas to help speed process. Just got an immigration attorney as my husband was brought in to the U.S illegally as a child. We have 2 children 1 of them is special needs. Will be applying for waver as soon as we can. Now just waiting, anyone file first week of September?! 

27 minutes ago, Caligirl90 said:

Will anyone be applying for a waiver?! 

We filed an I 212 waiver on 9/13 

we are waiting in Nebraska 

soooo anxious

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 hours ago, Ulrica&Jesse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:huh:Okay , so now I'm really confused lol. I just called USCIS and it tells me that my petition was transferred to the office in Lincoln Nebraska 1f603.png:D on 23 of February 1f603.png:D That makes no sense, since my petition was originally in Nebraska for like 5 months now... so confused.  :mellow:

That is what happening to me now, transferred to from Nebraska to Nebraska.  That really don't make no sense

Timeline
5 hours ago, Elenie said:

You didn't get transferred to Lincoln.. same happened to me. Its where they send your petition to send it to another service center lol :D you will get the actual service center when you get the letter in the mail.

Ok well I guess the lady was telling the truth on the phone when she told can&me husband they wil not know until we get the mail. Sound about right.

So that mean ulrica&jesse and I have the same unknown service center.

but I will not worry about it no more, whenever I get the letter I will know which service center and want approved.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Caligirl90 said:

Will anyone be applying for a waiver?! 

I am not apply for that well I never know because sometimes at the interview they do ask people to apply for waiver for whatever reason. 

I have seen a few had to do it after they done everything.

I am not saying that will happens to us but am just saying that do happened.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Caligirl90 said:

Not sure if anyone read my last post, 

Sent I 1-30 for my husband late August, receipt date is Sept 7, we've  been sitting on Nebraska for the past 5 months, I got a letter on last week letting me know case was transferred to Texas to help speed process. Just got an immigration attorney as my husband was brought in to the U.S illegally as a child. We have 2 children 1 of them is special needs. Will be applying for waver as soon as we can. Now just waiting, anyone file first week of September?! 

My pd is September 16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

In 5 days it will be 6 months.  I am so over waiting.  They said being transferred would speed things up but it doesn't seem like that is happening.  I just do not know what else can be done.  Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Foxof24 said:

After 5 months just got a new update on my case, they requsted for evidence. waiting for the document to arrive. 

:angry::o I know you are very angry because I would have been angry too.

i hope you get the letter in 3 days so you can hurry send in what they need and get the ball rolling again.

let us know what they ask you to send them.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Awai5 said:

How to enter receipt number on skype its contains LIN they are not accepting.

Oh I didn't know we can call them on Skype and it free too awesome.

did you get any information on your case?

Timeline

I'm so over calling them and trying to get some answers. I'm pretty helpless being outside the U.S. so all I can and will do is just sit and wait and pray that my case info will get updated SOON ! :mellow::mellow:

• NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  •  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.