CarlosAndSveta

Trump Says He Doesn't Trust And Won't Use, US Intelligence

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/08/trump-says-he-doesnt-trust-and-wont-use-us

At this point someone just needs to dope-smack this guy upside the head.

Donald Trump was interviewed by a Fox News reporter for Fox and Friends and said he doesn't trust US intelligence gatherers and will not use them as President.

Yes, yes, we've all heard the puns about Donald Trump not having any intelligence. Thanks.

As far as military intelligence gathering goes, Trump said "the people that have been doing it for our country, I mean, look what’s happened over the last 10 years. … It’s been catastrophic. Very easy to use them, but I won't use them, because they’ve made such bad decisions.”

Trump neglected to remember or point out how the George W. Bush administration doctored intelligence and ignored experts in their pursuit of a war in Iraq. But I digress.

This point may be moot, as "CIA Director John Brennan has already suggested he would resign rather than comply with Trump’s orders to employ harsh interrogation methods or torture against America's enemies." reports The Hill.

Trump is about to receive his first "intelligence briefing" as the Republican nominee for President.

I guess he is going to rely on Russian Intelligence since he's such good friends with Putin.

Obviously he can only trust himself. Because he knows all the things.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

He said he wont use some of them and that we have wasted how many billions in Iraq in the last 10 years based on bad intelligence. What he said is 100% factual

sounds like the DNC wrote that

If Hillary had said that you would see a massive circle kumbaya wetting collective pants.

The MDL and DDS has reached epidemic proportion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_Report_on_Pre-war_Intelligence_on_Iraq

The Senate Report on Iraqi WMD Intelligence (formally, the "Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence on the U.S. Intelligence Community's Prewar Intelligence Assessments on Iraq") was the report by the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence concerning the U.S. intelligence community's assessments of Iraq during the time leading up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The report, which was released on July 9, 2004, identified numerous failures in the intelligence-gathering and -analysis process. The report found that these failures led to the creation of inaccurate materials that misled both government policy makers and the American public.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05/28/clinton.iraq/index.html?eref=onion

The National Intelligence Estimate concluded that the United States had "compelling evidence" that Iraq was restarting its efforts to develop a nuclear bomb and had concealed stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons from U.N. inspectors after the cease-fire that ended the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

That was wrong, but that wasn't established until after a U.S. -led army toppled Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein's government in April 2003.

The intelligence report did contain passages that raised questions about the weapons conclusions, said John McLaughlin, then deputy director of the CIA.

"I think if someone read the entire report, they would walk away thinking the intelligence community generally thinks he has weapons of mass destruction, but there are quite a bit of differences," he said.

i can't. i just can't. the power of the left ditch is just too strong, i can't resist..

dubya: the greatest intelligence failure in living memory.

just remember, hillary would have made the same decision even with what we know now and mr. derp trump, although he loves to lie and say he was against iraq, he wasn't. not that he had any access to the terrible 'intelligence'. clearly wouldn't have mattered because he's got his own 'smart' sources.

lol. yep, bernie was the only potus candidate that knew iraq was a bad deal and had the balls to say so.

Filed: Timeline

You will notice that the article you link to actually discusses how the intelligence was cherry picked to support the case for war. That is what actually happened. Both in the UK and the US.

The intel that Saddam did not actually possess stockpiles of WMD was there. And it was suppressed or ignored because it didn't fit the narrative that the despot had to be toppled.

Bill Murray gained no satisfaction when it emerged that the intelligence from Iraq’s Foreign Minister and Saddam’s Head of Intelligence turned out to be right. He felt let down and disappointed.

I thought we’d produced probably the best intelligence that anybody produced in the pre-war period, all of which came out in the long run to be accurate and the information was discarded and not used.’

Murray’s feelings about the use of misleading intelligence to justify the war reflect the way many in the UK probably still feel, that they were misled by their Prime Minister. Lord Butler agrees. “They’ve every right to feel that,” he said.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/08/trump-says-he-doesnt-trust-and-wont-use-us

I guess he is going to rely on Russian Intelligence since he's such good friends with Putin.

I was told we were not posting ridiculous articles from the Onion

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265