dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2016

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Just gave hubby a massage and he's knocked out now so I have some time to do my review.

Interview was at 9 but we got there at 8:35, handed in our appointment letter and went inside and waited. Got called up and nice lady took our documents (new PC and medical) then we sat and waited again. We waited for another 15-30 minutes and then got called to another window but to guy this time. Well...the first 5 minutes were like hell. I attempted to tell him about the error we had on the application form and he stopped me and said to let him do his interview. Next he asked my husband why he only made $*** on his taxes and then hubby told him because of the way he files since he's an independent contractor, then guy then goes on to ask if he's admitting to committing fraud and hubby went on to explain further. He then asked him to step out and then he questioned me.

How we met?

When we got married?

How many times he visited?

Why a guy my husband's age would send me a FB request. (Hubby is older by 14 years)

If he send me money and how much?

I gave him the WU receipts and then he went to the back and came back after a few minutes.

He asked me to step out and send in my husband.

He told my husband something seems off and I didn't convince him so he should try to convince him...well the Brooklyn in my husband came out then lol.

Hubby called me in again and this time the guy was all smiles and he said our Facebook account looks like our marriage is real (he had our accounts up on his system) and handed us the pink slip and said congrats! He also explained that he was just doing his job and we had some red flags so he had to do what he did. By then we were hugging and hubby was in tears, the guy then said to stop crying otherwise we'd make him cry too.

I'm just glad this is over with!!! Thank you so much to everyone of you for all the support and guidance I received!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just gave hubby a massage and he's knocked out now so I have some time to do my review.

Hubby called me in again and this time the guy was all smiles and he said our Facebook account looks like our marriage is real (he had our accounts up on his system) and handed us the pink slip and said congrats! He also explained that he was just doing his job and we had some red flags so he had to do what he did. By then we were hugging and hubby was in tears, the guy then said to stop crying otherwise we'd make him cry too.

I'm just glad this is over with!!! Thank you so much to everyone of you for all the support and guidance I received!

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!!

Thank u Jesus passport is ready for pick up yes yes,going in the morning for it..

Yay! Congratulations :) Can't wait for that day.

God is good...we got approved!!! Will do a review later, celebratory pizza now!

Congratulations :dancing:

no because my interview is September 26 they said they wont send it till the first week of september

has anyone received an interview letter that has been scheduled for September interview ????

From what I've seen, no one who received their interview date within the last week and a half got an interview letter yet.

Interview was at 9 but we got there at 8:35, handed in our appointment letter and went inside and waited. Got called up and nice lady took our documents (new PC and medical) then we sat and waited again. We waited for another 15-30 minutes and then got called to another window but to guy this time. Well...the first 5 minutes were like hell. I attempted to tell him about the error we had on the application form and he stopped me and said to let him do his interview. Next he asked my husband why he only made $*** on his taxes and then hubby told him because of the way he files since he's an independent contractor, then guy then goes on to ask if he's admitting to committing fraud and hubby went on to explain further. He then asked him to step out and then he questioned me.

How we met?

When we got married?

Why a guy my husband's age would send me a FB request. (Hubby is older by 14 years)

I gave him the WU receipts and then he went to the back and came back after a few minutes.

He told my husband something seems off and I didn't convince him so he should try to convince him...well the Brooklyn in my husband came out then lol.

So glad it went well in the end. Age is a number, that's all. We are also quite far apart, age wise, but when it comes to character - boy are we similar :rofl:

Thank u Jesus passport is ready for pick up yes yes,going in the morning for it..

Yay! I knew it would happen soon! Congratulations! :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How we met?

When we got married?

Wow! Just read somewhere else that they will check your social media accounts. So what exactly did he have pulled up on your FB page?

Timeline

CC was July 20. Called to confirm and received email to say the case was completed. When I called to confirm no interview had been scheduled. I haven't called back because the stress of waiting an additional 34 days (due to checklist) for the case to complete was enough. If we get a surprise letter for a September interview, I'll be grateful?. Otherwise we're hoping for October. Doesn't matter, I'm going to visit my husband next week!??

Congrats and best wishes for all those with interviews coming up!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Wow! Just read somewhere else that they will check your social media accounts. So what exactly did he have pulled up on your FB page?

Honestly, I'm not sure what he was looking at but it would appear that he was going through the pics that we tagged each other in and comments on the pics from family and friends. Everything else is private so that had to be it.

Timeline

Honestly, I'm not sure what he was looking at but it would appear that he was going through the pics that we tagged each other in and comments on the pics from family and friends. Everything else is private so that had to be it.

Thanks. That's about what we have on ours. Just hear so many things about the decision already being made. I'm like what if they see something from years ago and take it out of context. But I'm prob overthinking. I tend to do that. Congratulations tho!!?

Timeline

Yaayy!!!

Met: Mid 2011

DATING: 4th NOVEMBER 2011 (F) :yes:

Engaged (USA): 30th APRIL 2014

Married( INDIA ): 20th MAY 2015 (L) (L)

VISA PROCESS BEGINS :cry:

USCIS JOURNEY :bonk:

I-130: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

PRIORITY DATE: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA

RFE: 15th JANUARY 2016 :crying:

HARDCOPY RECEIVED: 28th JANUARY 2016(one passport size photo of my husband)

RFE SENT: 29th JANUARY 2016

RFE RECEIVED: 1st FEBRUARY 2016

I-130 APPROVED: 18th February 2016 (162days) :dancing:

NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED- 27th FEBRUARY 2016

NVC TIME :clock:

I-130 SENT TO NVC- 29th FEBRUARY 2016

Received Case and Invoice Number- 15th March 2016

SUBMITTED DS-261- 15th March 2016

Visited husband in USA for 2months (22nd March TO 23rd May 2016) on Tourist Visa :goofy:

PAY AOS BILL - 7th APRIL2016

PAY IV BILL - 23rd APRIL 2016

SEND (AOS+IV) PACKAGE - 4th MAY 2016

NVC RECEIVED - 9th MAY 2016

SCAN DATE - 9th MAY 2016 :clock:

CASE COMPLETE - 10th JUNE 2016 :dancing:

NVC CC EMAIL RECEIVED- 17th JUNE 2016

MUMBAI CONSULATE TIME :clock:

The Real Game Begins :shocked:

MEDICAL - 20th JULY 2016

BIOMETRICS - 29th JULY 2016

INTERVIEW - 1st AUGUST 2016

RESULT- APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Visa ISSUED WITHIN 2HRS OF INTERVIEW :jest:

READY FOR PICKUP AT KOLKATA - 3rd AUGUST 2016

VISA COLLECTED - 4th AUGUST 2016

USA TIME :wub:

POE- 15th OCTOBER 2016

SSN- 7th NOVEMBER 2016

GREEN CARD- 30th NOVEMBER 2016

Timeline

I too heard they see fb. So 5days before my interview i made quite a few things public ? And then on 29th july i saw my case was touched lol... I guess they consider social media somehow.

Met: Mid 2011

DATING: 4th NOVEMBER 2011 (F) :yes:

Engaged (USA): 30th APRIL 2014

Married( INDIA ): 20th MAY 2015 (L) (L)

VISA PROCESS BEGINS :cry:

USCIS JOURNEY :bonk:

I-130: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

PRIORITY DATE: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA

RFE: 15th JANUARY 2016 :crying:

HARDCOPY RECEIVED: 28th JANUARY 2016(one passport size photo of my husband)

RFE SENT: 29th JANUARY 2016

RFE RECEIVED: 1st FEBRUARY 2016

I-130 APPROVED: 18th February 2016 (162days) :dancing:

NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED- 27th FEBRUARY 2016

NVC TIME :clock:

I-130 SENT TO NVC- 29th FEBRUARY 2016

Received Case and Invoice Number- 15th March 2016

SUBMITTED DS-261- 15th March 2016

Visited husband in USA for 2months (22nd March TO 23rd May 2016) on Tourist Visa :goofy:

PAY AOS BILL - 7th APRIL2016

PAY IV BILL - 23rd APRIL 2016

SEND (AOS+IV) PACKAGE - 4th MAY 2016

NVC RECEIVED - 9th MAY 2016

SCAN DATE - 9th MAY 2016 :clock:

CASE COMPLETE - 10th JUNE 2016 :dancing:

NVC CC EMAIL RECEIVED- 17th JUNE 2016

MUMBAI CONSULATE TIME :clock:

The Real Game Begins :shocked:

MEDICAL - 20th JULY 2016

BIOMETRICS - 29th JULY 2016

INTERVIEW - 1st AUGUST 2016

RESULT- APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Visa ISSUED WITHIN 2HRS OF INTERVIEW :jest:

READY FOR PICKUP AT KOLKATA - 3rd AUGUST 2016

VISA COLLECTED - 4th AUGUST 2016

USA TIME :wub:

POE- 15th OCTOBER 2016

SSN- 7th NOVEMBER 2016

GREEN CARD- 30th NOVEMBER 2016

What is the waiting time for manila USEM to schedule interview? if the case got completed last week of the month, Will they give me an interview date the following month or what? ??

Just a few days to a week. You're almost ther ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.