Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

where is everyone today guys any updates

I emailed the embassy and they sent back the generic respond, i'm happy for you got out of this AP and wish for you the best.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

awww u been to Dubai its my city dude how did you found dubai airport u been into emirates ?

i was watching dubai from the plane when it was landing and it is beatiful. they wouldnot let me inside the city for couple of hours due to my passport ???

congrats bro u AP is done

Edited by kamal1.3

Timeline

Thank you Kamal... but what did they asked? if you can share please do

this whats he said after i got into the office

hiii said. i know u r very tired can u just sit there and i will review ur immigrant packet just one minute ok?

and he came back with somequize

who

pettitoned u ?

where u r going to live in washington?

how long u gonna stay america?

can u tell me whats in ur bag by name one by one ? and then he stamp entry on my visa and said go down that hall way and get on the train that where i found my family :D

Edited by kamal1.3

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Brother #Amkhan congratulations, you are finally done and you can relax ??

Regarding my information, I know someone who had a relative who works at US consulate in Tokyo.

For me, my last date change 20th July, before it was as 2nd June. It's been 5 month and 1 week now under AP. My passport is at the consulate since my interview. My medical will expire next month.

In total I have 2 date changes. Passport was kept since interview. No documents were requested.

Thanks bro for ur kind wishes i will pray everyone here will get issued soon

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i was watching dubai from the plane when it was landing and it is beatiful. they wouldnot let me inside the city for couple of hours due to my passport ???

congrats bro u AP is done

thank you kamal

I emailed the embassy and they sent back the generic respond, i'm happy for you got out of this AP and wish for you the best.

dont worry Ahmed you willnsoon get good news

Timeline

my sis and bro went interview today and they told them

we r sorry we dont know why u were called here we did print out ur visa and it is just waiting for authorization and we will send u thru dhl sooon. my bro said how long do u think is going to take before we can pick?? it he said. two weeks seven day maybe but the only thingg we are waiting for now is authorization as soon as it is authorized we will send it ok. have goood day :)

Timeline

my sis and bro went interview today and they told them

we r sorry we dont know why u were called here we did print out ur visa and it is just waiting for authorization and we will send u thru dhl sooon. my bro said how long do u think is going to take before we can pick?? it he said. two weeks seven day maybe but the only thingg we are waiting for now is authorization as soon as it is authorized we will send it ok. have goood day :)

that's really a good news to hear,i'm happy for your bro and sis.

Timeline

Ahmad I think and feel you will get your visa before me.... I have a feeling you will get it soon God willing

I really wish for you the same sis in sha Allah (God Willing)

I'm almost completed 6 months under AP, I know they are doing them work at the embassy to get done as much as they can but also I really miss my family my kids and it's hard time on all of us being apart, but I feel the good news are coming soon in sha Allah ( God Willing ).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Out of desperation I started messing around with ceac. I take my case number and add or take '1' from the last digit. For example:

CSB2013540041 -> take 041 then make it 042 (=> this is the case just after you and so on) /or make it 040 (=> this is the case before you).

I did this trick messing around with CEAS and I can see that 2 Cases that arrived after me are also under Administrative Processing and the last date change for them is February 2016 ( cases of November 2015 ) that's shitty. My last date change is July 20th, that's heaven compared to them.

Also the case before mine is also under AP.

Hope this sorcery will help relax you guys ??? cheers.

Timeline

Out of desperation I started messing around with ceac. I take my case number and add or take '1' from the last digit. For example:

CSB2013540041 -> take 041 then make it 042 (=> this is the case just after you and so on) /or make it 040 (=> this is the case before you).

I did this trick messing around with CEAS and I can see that 2 Cases that arrived after me are also under Administrative Processing and the last date change for them is February 2016 ( cases of November 2015 ) that's shitty. My last date change is July 20th, that's heaven compared to them.

Also the case before mine is also under AP.

Hope this sorcery will help relax you guys ??? cheers.

Thank you for telling us this but for me this is an old trick i have doing it for last 4 months but it doesn't matter bro believe me because every case is different.

Hope for all of us to get issued soon in sha Allah.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Thank you for telling us this but for me this is an old trick i have doing it for last 4 months but it doesn't matter bro believe me because every case is different.

Hope for all of us to get issued soon in sha Allah.

Yeah this is not working... not working for me. cause there is no case number before or after my case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.