Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dillygoose,

Don't worry, you will see that your case will update soon. But really what we want is a call or an email because updates don't make any difference. How many times does a casecond need to update before getting an Issued???

Jissa I can't believe how many times your case has updated and you still haven't been issued yet.

I know I shouldn't worry about updates. But for some reason its all I can think about.

God willing we will all have our answers soon.

I can't wait to be done waiting!! Enough AP already :clock:

Timeline

Tier 2 is the same as requesting to talk with a supervisor.. I tried this before when my case was at NVC stage.. Rep always told me that there are no supervisor at this time call back or we will have an supervisor call u back.. No supervisor had ever call me.. I did this most often n I was lucky two times.. I spoke with supervisors but just the same as REP.. Makes no different..maybe I might get lucky on Tuesday..long weekend.. Cry......!

I'm not surprised a Tier 2 rep gives the same answer. I just saw someone on VJ write about that and I was hoping that it made a difference.

But of course no.

For sure nothing is happening over the long weekend.

I keep checking ceac anyway. Because I can't stop myself.

Good news soon! For ALL of us Please! :huh:

Timeline

[/q. Girl do not stress abt updates. Just keep the faith. U and Halalbrother turn is coming soon.. Keep praying.. my husband's had one week of fast and prayed. He started Monday n ended Friday yesterday. Wednesday and friday we got two updates.. Prayers works.. God is slow but sure.. Soon we all will be with our other half n kids... Praying for all of us here.

Thank you bookman. You're right!

Just have to remain patient and keep the faith.

We will have our answers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

I'm not surprised a Tier 2 rep gives the same answer. I just saw someone on VJ write about that and I was hoping that it made a difference.

But of course no.

For sure nothing is happening over the long weekend.

I keep checking ceac anyway. Because I can't stop myself.

Good news soon! For ALL of us Please! :huh:

lol dillygoose, CEAC website is like full time job for both of us.. I check CEAC website every mins until I am receiveing an error message lol. I cannot check anymore..waiting few more mins.. Maybe I might get lucky.. AP is driving us crazy. Edited by bookman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Bookman,

It's about his rights there and what to do if something happens to him,this paper they give to anyone at his/her interview so I don't think it's related to a good or bad sign.

But let's see if there any other opinion here.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

ok sariir but that is not allowed our lawyer told us not to go to Somalia after interview in case they want to back ground check us ..

we traveled to Abu dhabi so we should back to our country to wait. the US embassy website is also mentioned it that for Iranians they will put the passport back so you can back to Iran and wait. I can't stay in hotel for unknown time... you know what I mean?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.