BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Where did you find that info? There is also a much larger backlog hump this year compared to last year due to the Texas transfers. We can hope that they will get things back on track, but following the log of case processing times, we're still yet to come down from the 80-day waiting period.

Just so you know, there were no transfers from Texas to California. What's happening since last year, late March, is that the i129f petitions are routed to California, as they are being adjudicated only there now.

If the receipt number starts with wac it went to California, if it was transferred (not the case) the first letters would be src.

I noticed on your timeline you said you were transferred, and you were not. Please, could you correct that? It helps with the timelines predictions do everyone relying on them here. Thanks.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Igor's list and the June 2015 forums.

I'm not saying that this year will be the same, just that processing speeds picked up around this time of year as well. But, again, who knows.

[*]I-129F mailed : 06/14/2016

[*]I-129F delivered: 06/18/2016

[*]I-129F received by Dallas lockbox: 06/21/2016 (routed to CSC)

[*]Electronic NOA1: 06/24/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA1: 07/01/2016

[*]Electronic NOA2: 08/26/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA2: 09/02/2016

[*]NVC received case: 09/06/2016

[*]Case number assigned: 09/07/2016

[*]Case left NVC: 09/19/2016

[*]Case received by embassy: 09/28/2016

[*]Packets 3 and 4 received: 09/29/2016

[*]Interview scheduled for 01/08/2017: 10/11/2016

Well, I wont be making any changes anytime soon. Not at least until I can verify information contrary to what I've been seeing elsewhere.

This is the post made on uscis website https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/workload-transfer-within-service-center-operations

When a petition is transferred it clearly states the word transferred. Routed means it was directly sent to there after being sorted at the lockbox.

A thread with something asking about this http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/547976-email-confirming-case-accepted-and-transferred/

But please suit yourself, it's a shame how a mistake like this interferes with the timelines of everyone else.

Edited by p-ana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Squeezing in close to the end of June here. Got our petition sent off 28th. Hope you guys don't mind a late one in this little corner of the forums!

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Watching this thread, May and April like a hawk! Hoping the current speedy trend for April keeps up; I haven't quite figured out where I belong (Received date of May 31st and Notice Date of June 2nd for my NOA1 - some people say I belong with May and some with June) but I'm rooting for a quick process for us all, regardless ;) It's nice to see that Timeline adjudication estimate keep creeping closer and closer!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

...or maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself?!? Lol

I've seen quite a few April 29th cases being approved, and a few May cases... Guess it'll take another week or so to get a better reading of which dates are being processed right now.

Hi as u said your package got routed to CSC?Why?sorry our package just been filled to Texas,I don't know many of those things...

You didn't send the package to the Texas center, you sent it to the Texas lockbox, which is a facility that receives documents and forwards them to the appropriate service centers. The i129f petitions are only being adjudicated in the California service center, as of March 2015, doesn't matter where you're located.

Good luck!

Timeline

You didn't send the package to the Texas center, you sent it to the Texas lockbox, which is a facility that receives documents and forwards them to the appropriate service centers. The i129f petitions are only being adjudicated in the California service center, as of March 2015, doesn't matter where you're located.

Good luck!

Oh.I see. We delivered it on June 24th haven't got any respond yet.

You'll get a receipt soon enough, but definitely your petition will be sent to California, as it is the only service center dealing with i129f petitions.

Patience and good luck on your journey

Timeline

Yea.Hope so thanks a lot.^_^ I saw a form which should better be clipped with the cover letter to show my fiancé's email but we forgot. So no email...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow june filers. We got our noa1 june 6 but im pretty sure were gonna get an rfe lol because my fiancé forgot to send a copy of my g-325a form he only sent his. I was wondering if we can call them and ask if we can mail it or wait for rfe? And if we get an rfe how many days do we have to wait for the noa2? Any idea guys? Tia! ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We mailed on 6/21/16. They received on 6/24/16 and I just got the email and text confirmation tonight that the official notice will follow in the mail. Very excited!

6/21/16 Mailed I-129F

6/24/16 Confirmation I-129F delivered

6/29/16 Email confirmation of Official Receipt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.