BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

besides, the NOA1 is more of a line in the sand to show you've started, there really isn't anything actionable there. Although, I admit, it was nice to see, I am still pumped when I see a date associated with the process, good luck fellow Juners

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

besides, the NOA1 is more of a line in the sand to show you've started, there really isn't anything actionable there. Although, I admit, it was nice to see, I am still pumped when I see a date associated with the process, good luck fellow Juners

i cant wait either for everyone in June. :yes::yes:

I-129F sent- June 22

Lockbox received- June 24
Noa#1- June 29

Noa#2 August 18 ( 50 days )

NVC case# - September 1

left NVC - September 6

consulate received- September 8

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

by the courier or the government? Could just be the route they use for delivery by whatever method you use

Yeah... looking at the map it seems to be on the way, we used the usps to send it,sorry we were waiting for it to get there and freaked out lol, it should be there by wednesday

Yeah... looking at the map it seems to be on the way, we used the usps to send it,sorry we were waiting for it to get there and freaked out lol, it should be there by Wednesday

I totally understand, we are all the same

Our package was mailed the afternoon of June 24. USPS tracking showed delivered Jun27. Text and e-mail confirmation received June 30. 5:25pm.

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone i am also a June filer sent in packages for both me and my daughter on June 08 it was received June 13 got hard copy in mail June 30 for both of us . Now just praying we all get our GC within the next 6wks { just being optimistic}.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone our petition paperwork was mailed on June 22 reach June 24 in Dallas Texas lockbox got a email on Wednesday saying they receive it scan check was cash now sending to California we have our recipt the physical letter will be mailed out soon now the waiting game is on praying all is well wishing every one well in there paperwork too.

Timeline

Hi fellow june filers! Just wanna ask something. Is it advantage to bring fiancé or the petitioner with you to the interview or not necessarily? I know it's a dumb question but appreciate your response! Thank you and Good luck to our journey! ?

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

From what I've read online, your interview is completely solo. If you were to bring anyone with you, they'd have to wait outside the room/in the waiting room.

[*]I-129F mailed : 06/14/2016

[*]I-129F delivered: 06/18/2016

[*]I-129F received by Dallas lockbox: 06/21/2016 (routed to CSC)

[*]Electronic NOA1: 06/24/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA1: 07/01/2016

[*]Electronic NOA2: 08/26/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA2: 09/02/2016

[*]NVC received case: 09/06/2016

[*]Case number assigned: 09/07/2016

[*]Case left NVC: 09/19/2016

[*]Case received by embassy: 09/28/2016

[*]Packets 3 and 4 received: 09/29/2016

[*]Interview scheduled for 01/08/2017: 10/11/2016

Timeline

So you mean to say sir, it's convenient to be with them to the interview right? Base on other applicant's experiences as well they went to the interview with their fiancé and it's more easier for them to get approve.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.