BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone. I wanna ask a question for you guys who also received a rfe. Is there a deadline for us to prepare the additional evidence they requested ? If so how long do we have ? My fiancé now stay in China with me I am afraid they need anything that he has to get in America . Thank you in advance for answer me.

Timeline

Hi everyone. I wanna ask a question for you guys who also received a rfe. Is there a deadline for us to prepare the additional evidence they requested ? If so how long do we have ? My fiancé now stay in China with me I am afraid they need anything that he has to get in America . Thank you in advance for answer me.

That's why I don't travel, my suitcase is ready sitting in the living room, we miss each other but I try to be reasonable, better I wait until NOA2, being abroad and having 14-15 days to get additional documents and send them ... ask for help, his family help to do it, send them by email if you have some with you or give them the directions where to find. I would fly back home immediately, it's too much risk losing the K1

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That's why I don't travel, my suitcase is ready sitting in the living room, we miss each other but I try to be reasonable, better I wait until NOA2, being abroad and having 14-15 days to get additional documents and send them ... ask for help, his family help to do it, send them by email if you have some with you or give them the directions where to find. I would fly back home immediately, it's too much risk losing the K1

Tasha

Hi thanks for responding. He works in China so... We were careful of every documents before we sent it really don't know what we need in additional...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got my NVC case number just now :) No idea when they actually received it at the NVC (he didn't seem to be understanding the question, kept saying my approval date but whatever, haha) but the guy was super nice and joking around with me on the phone. Said they're just waiting now for the nod from the Montreal consulate to send it their way! Yay!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Got my NVC case number just now :) No idea when they actually received it at the NVC (he didn't seem to be understanding the question, kept saying my approval date but whatever, haha) but the guy was super nice and joking around with me on the phone. Said they're just waiting now for the nod from the Montreal consulate to send it their way! Yay!

did you give them your WAC number over the phone?

Thank you

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

We were just approved!!! :) :) :) NOA1 date of 6/21!

Congratulations to everyone who has been approved so far, and stay strong everyone who is still waiting!

[*]I-129F mailed : 06/14/2016

[*]I-129F delivered: 06/18/2016

[*]I-129F received by Dallas lockbox: 06/21/2016 (routed to CSC)

[*]Electronic NOA1: 06/24/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA1: 07/01/2016

[*]Electronic NOA2: 08/26/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA2: 09/02/2016

[*]NVC received case: 09/06/2016

[*]Case number assigned: 09/07/2016

[*]Case left NVC: 09/19/2016

[*]Case received by embassy: 09/28/2016

[*]Packets 3 and 4 received: 09/29/2016

[*]Interview scheduled for 01/08/2017: 10/11/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most of the filers after me have been approved (atleast for the next 7-10 persons) wondering why I haven't gotten mine. I'm thinking then, maybe it was because I had my name updated when I got my NOA 2. Although some might say it doesn't affect your process, I am still worried hehe forgive worries, waiting is so hard! hehe my post to name update inquiry is here - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/605837-name-update-for-k1-visa/ would appreciate your comments on this in case :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.