Milenka

February Filers CSC, NSC, TSC

1,324 posts in this topic

Oh heck no! I think they got my petition up in the 5th floor men's room in a corner next to a box of toilet paper and cleaning supplies .

Well..my petition is either there with yours or it has been moved to accomidate the 6th floor restroom...I guess they make good bathrooom reading material...this reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George tried to return a book that had been in the bathroom :unsure::blink::crying:

I've never watched Seinfeld cos I don't watch TV anymore, but what you said was funny. I have not got one blessed touch whatsoever, so I think your approval is on it's way .

I want to say that out of respect for the others who will still be waiting for their approvals, whomever they may be, that *should* I get a thumbs up from USCIS this time, I will not post it in the forum. It will simply be added to my timeline.

I understand what you mean....I can imagine its pretty discouraging to see approvals notices being posted, from people who filed way after you, and you're still waiting. But then, I understand those who post and are happy about their approval also. I guess its just human nature to want to 'shout out loud' when you're happy about something. :blush: So I dunno...I don't think I'll start my own thread, if and when we get approved, but I may just post quickly here in the Feb. filers forum. My SO and I have really tried to not think about it....not even really mention it in our conversations. But then I lurked on this site for a while before filing our application, and I did a lot of research, so I knew the wait times and made sure to tell him that it will be between 2.5 to 3 months before we hear anything. So it has saved us a lot of agony. But we're close now...so the anticipation is increasing by the day. :)

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh heck no! I think they got my petition up in the 5th floor men's room in a corner next to a box of toilet paper and cleaning supplies .

Well..my petition is either there with yours or it has been moved to accomidate the 6th floor restroom...I guess they make good bathrooom reading material...this reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George tried to return a book that had been in the bathroom :unsure::blink::crying:

I've never watched Seinfeld cos I don't watch TV anymore, but what you said was funny. I have not got one blessed touch whatsoever, so I think your approval is on it's way .

I want to say that out of respect for the others who will still be waiting for their approvals, whomever they may be, that *should* I get a thumbs up from USCIS this time, I will not post it in the forum. It will simply be added to my timeline.

No touches for me since 2-15... :crying: perhaps mine is in the 7th floor facilities???

Novelyn & Gragg

K1

02/08/2007 NOA1 l

05/10/2007 NOA2 !!!

08/13/2007 Interview date... Approved!!!

08/17/2007 Arrive in the US

09/08/2007 Wedding in Las Vegas!

AOS

10/11/2007 AOS mailed overnight to Chicago Lockbox

10/24/2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

11/20/2007 Biometrics Appointment

12/05/2007 EAD Approved, Card Production Ordered!

12/14/2007 EAD Card Received

12/21/2007 Transfered to CSC!

01/28/2008 Green Card and Welcome letter received in the mail!

ROC

10/29/2009 Packet Overnighted to CSC

11/06/2009 NOA Letter Recieved

11/16/2009 Biometrics Appointment Letter

12/02/2009 Biometrics Completed!

It's unbelivable... How could we ever thank God for this...?

We've got our approval, saw it today on uscis's site... thought I should give it a try since my fiance is in the plane coming here :) And there it was:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Logged out several times to be sure I am not dreaming... I'm laughing and crying in the same time...

What better news to welcome my love on the airpport then this?! What better present for his birthday coming on May 10th?!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Never cease praying God... there's NOTHING that He cannot do, if this is what is meant for you. And it does help taking a break from uscis site as much as possible, until time is close. I have been checking it only once in a while... :)

And btw, the approval came one day earlier than my first projected date (May 5th). Lately it was showing May 29th...

I will be keeping you all who are going through this process in my prayers... it's the hardest thing we've done so far, so I know what we are all going through.

K-1 petition

February 6th 2007 - K1 petition sent to TSC

February 16th 2007 - cheque cashed

February 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received by mail!

May 16th - received NOA2 hardcopy

May 25th - first set of documents received home in Bucharest (list of documents to present at the interview) - based on fiance's request to open a provisional file

May 30th - packet arrived at the Embassy, Embassy notifies us about it.

June 21st - interview APPROVED!

June 22nd - VISA

August 17th - arriving in USA, through JFK

Sept 8th - wedding :)

AOS

Nov. 14th 2007 - delivered in Chicago

Dec. 18th 2007 - NOA for AOS, EAD, AP

Jan. 08th 2008 - Biometrics

Jan 09th 2008 - Transferred to CSC

Jan 09th 2008 - AP approved, EAD card production ordered

Jan 16th 2008 - AP in mail

Jan 19th 2008 - EAD in mail!!!

Jan 24th 2008 - AOS touch

Feb 05th 2008 - AOS touch

Feb 06th 2008 - AOS touch - RFE sent out

March 7th 2008 - Sent response to RFE (new medical)

March 28th 2008 - CRIS e-mail: CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

April 4th 2008 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED

ROC

Feb. 5th - package delivered at USCIS Vermont

Feb 11th - check cashed

Feb 13th - NOA 1 received for myself (NOA date: 02/05)

Feb 26th - Biometrics

Feb 28th - touch

March 1st - touch

April 26th - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:yes::dance: Congratulations Sapphire! :dance::yes:

What a nice early birthday present, indeed!! :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

whew! i was just gone for a while to watch spiderman 3 with my sister and im adding more to our list :dance::dance:

this is really good news to all of us!! :star:

----name---------------------noa1--------noa2

1. rebex05-------------------2/23-------- 2/28

2. michelle2605-------------2/12---------4/4

3. rea ------------------------2/1----------5/1

4. keisha---------------------2/5----------5/1

5. uzume---------------------2/5----------5/1

6. mm06---------------------2/8----------5/1

7. 2_hearts_1_beat---------2/5----------5/3

8. pmungara----------------2/20---------5/4

9. sapphire------------------2/22---------5/4

stevo, what's pudum and ken's details please? so i can add to our list :thumbs:

We had our first touch since NOA 1 on May 2!! I'm so excited!

yey!! congrats to you, hope your touch will turn out to be noa2 goodluck! :dance:

Touch #2 in as many days! :dance::dance::dance: Hehe, I was so excited when I went to class that I ran up to my friend and said in a super excited voice "I got touched!" and she looked at me like I was insane... Oops!

hahah! i can't imagine the face of your friend :lol:

Received NOA2 notification by email. Here is the timeline.

SVC -- Texas Service Center

NOA1 -- 02/20/2007

NOA2 -- 05/04/2007 (By email)

Thanks for all the info. This site has been extreamely helpful in keeoing my spirits up.

Hope the rest also get their NOA2 soon.

congratulations pmungara! you are now in the list :dance:

I got another touch today...

we are praying for your noa2 :innocent:

Maybe they had a site visit from some government official, or congressman or something....and they had to look busy. ;)

But I'm not complaining....the last NOA1 date approved was 2/16. Our NOA1 is dated 2/27...so it gives me hope, that maybe in two weeks we'll get a NOA2 approval e-mail. *fingers n toes crossed* :)

-P

maybe they was working faster because of some government officials visits..i bet, these officials got some letters from vj'ers complaints on csc's slower processing time than vsc :devil:

It's unbelivable... How could we ever thank God for this...?

We've got our approval, saw it today on uscis's site... thought I should give it a try since my fiance is in the plane coming here :) And there it was:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

congratulations to your noa2 sapphire! additional number to the list..what a nice bday gift :luv:

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post your approval! This may sound crazy, but I read the posts everyday and I feel like I personally know so many people on here. The process truly IS a journey and this forum brings us together as we go through it...together (so to speak). Please post your approval so that everyone can rejoice with you! I am not a frequent poster, but I am a frequent reader and I get excited for everyone when they receive their approvals. No one can control which files get picked up first by the service centers so don't worry about hurting someone's feelings. It's your party! Plus, it gives us all hope that our day IS coming.

Timeline

Awwww, thanks so much for your words. Really, it means a lot ! But I will say I cannot bask in the glory and celebrate knowing people like jlcross and Jim_n_Gemz ( November filers) are still without a NOA-2. Imagine how they feel? I'am sure they are happy to see approvals roll in, but yet I know inside their hearts are breaking slowly. That's just it, vismaster, I don't want people to rejoice with me, but rather give some thought to those who can't.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Awwww, thanks so much for your words. Really, it means a lot ! But I will say I cannot bask in the glory and celebrate knowing people like jlcross and Jim_n_Gemz ( November filers) are still without a NOA-2. Imagine how they feel? I'am sure they are happy to see approvals roll in, but yet I know inside their hearts are breaking slowly. That's just it, vismaster, I don't want people to rejoice with me, but rather give some thought to those who can't.

I do understand that, but it's just simply out of our control. I don't think any of understand why some get adjudicated early and others are waiting for so long. Luck of the draw? By the way, do they know why they haven't been processed yet?

Timeline

As far as I know, no they don't. :(

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Wow. I don't understand. This whole thing is so frustrating. It's not so much the wait for me (my fiance lives right across the border), but it's the not knowing. I wonder if I will be one of the unfortunate ones left behind or if it will be an easy process. But since we don't know the details of why some people are left behind, it's difficult to predict what will happen. It is unfair that our futures are left in the hands of individuals that don't even know us. All we can do is pray for favor.

Timeline

Amen to that!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yes, for the same beneficiary. So technically, we have waited over a year for a NOA-2.

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.