Milenka

February Filers CSC, NSC, TSC

1,324 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
and guess what!!??? our touch yesterday meant something and that "something" turned into NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!! wuhoo!!!!!!!!!! im so happy :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

first thing did i when i got here in the office this morning, i checked my mail and i got 2 emails from CRIS!!! :dance::dance: when the mail was still downloading, i was holding my breath the entire time :lol: if my computer could have been slower, i could have collapsed!! and the message says:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

when i read the other email, it also says the same thing...i was stunned (at this time, i was breathing already hehe) then i also checked uscis and the last updated changed to may 2 and the current status is already Approval notice sent.

i cant wait to break this news to my fiance, he's still at work right now but he will be happy in a while too :dance::dance:

to all of you guys, thanks for the prayers!! we will continue praying for the rest of the journey, goodluck to your noa2s...and it is really coming soon... :dance:

i've congratulated u in YM already but i have to do it here again, hehe, im happy for you..goodluck on the rest of the journey...i've been "touched" same date as yours but no NOA2 yet but ill still keep on praying harder and probably in a few more days, ill have it.. :thumbs: Congratulations, REA!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Update your timeline.

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Aren't you leaving today, ken? Hope you have a fantastic trip!!! Hope we have LOTS of stats for you to do when you get back!

Yes, I am leaving this afternoon. Mary has internet access so I may be able to check in and update for all the new NOA2's tonight or tomorrow. But we'll be gone for most of the weekend with no access. I sure hope January has a record week and February gets moving along as well.

Thanks for asking!

have a great time you two!!!

K-1 TIMELINE

engaged--------------------------------------dec 27, 06

i129f signed for by "m.salcedo" at t.s.c.---feb 09, 07

noa1 from c.s.c.------------------------------feb 16, 07

nao2------------------------------------------may 07, 07

mailed to nvc--------------------------------may 10, 07

rec'd at nvc----------------------------------may 14, 07

left nvc for kiev----------------------------- may 16, 07

rec'd kiev------------------------------------may 21, 07

interview-------------------------------------july 16, 07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

At last, we've got the NOA2 today.. :dance::dance::dance: Thank God!!. Thanks to all of you VJ'ers..This site is a big help really...To all those who are still waiting, just keep on praying, your time will come soon!!!

K-1 Fiancee Visa

1-26-2007 - I-129F package sent to TSC

1-29-2007 -- I-129F received and signed for at 5:24 AM

2-05-2007 -- NOA1 issued

5-01-2007 -- Touched!

5-03-2007 -- NOA2!!!

5-04-2007 -- Touched!

5-16-2007 -- NVC received our case

6-25-2007 -- Packet 4 delivered by DHL!

7-16-2007 -- Early medical

7-27-2007 -- Medical

8-03-2007 -- Interview - APPROVED!

8-09-2007 -- Visa was delivered today!

9-12-2007 -- Flight to the U.S. [POE - Chicago]

10-18-2007 - U.S. Church Wedding in Ozark, Arkansas!

AOS

12-06-2007 - I-485 Notice of action

1-04-2008 -- Case was transferred to California

1-18-2008 -- Biometrics

1-28-2008 -- EAD received

5-15-2008 -- Touched (ordered card production and notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident)

We can never say how our relationship would go and how long we'd stay together ... all i know is that even if we're miles apart, you're the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my heart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
Aren't you leaving today, ken? Hope you have a fantastic trip!!! Hope we have LOTS of stats for you to do when you get back!

Yes, I am leaving this afternoon. Mary has internet access so I may be able to check in and update for all the new NOA2's tonight or tomorrow. But we'll be gone for most of the weekend with no access. I sure hope January has a record week and February gets moving along as well.

Thanks for asking!

have a great time you two!!!

That is good stuff...congrats to you and your SO... :dance::thumbs::dance:

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

ok hmm1 :P ... why were you lucky to get touched since your NOA1 and not me? i'm officially sad now.......... i just checked the site and no touches since NOA1... boooooooo!!!

they are mean!! do they not like us aussies?

Timeline
ok hmm1 :P ... why were you lucky to get touched since your NOA1 and not me? i'm officially sad now.......... i just checked the site and no touches since NOA1... boooooooo!!!

they are mean!! do they not like us aussies?

I had an expedite request for military deployment...two orders, one to prepare for immediate deployment for contingency and the other for OIF/OEF next year and an address change...we see how those worked out huh...I keep checking everyday, every other hour as well...just to see the advancement here and USCIS to see if they felt sorry for me yet...anyways good luck.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as June 2, 2007

It was May 30 before. Nice.

Keep on working CSC... in slow motion.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mine moved up 4 days from June 6th to the 10th. Good Lord !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I FINALLY got a touch!!!!! No more being jealous of people who filed 2 weeks after me :)

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline
June 11th now...

backwards then forwards.... backwards... feels like i'm getting sea sick!! all this tooing and froing lol...

Just take some dramamine and lots of vodka, we'll make it through this one way or another!!!! :innocent:

Nathan and Danaik

3/28/08 AOS Paperwork Mailed

4/07/08 Check Cashed

4/09/08 NOA1

4/29/08 Biometrics Done

Timeline
June 11th now...

backwards then forwards.... backwards... feels like i'm getting sea sick!! all this tooing and froing lol...

Just take some dramamine and lots of vodka, we'll make it through this one way or another!!!! :innocent:

Yeah, my estimated adjucation moved backwards as well...I don't understand it, so I try not to look at it.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.