1,215 posts in this topic

Omg omg yes!! Status changed today to new card is being produced!! Waiver case. No interview, no nothing! !

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Misuzu!!! I knew you would get approved soon!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Omg omg yes!! Status changed today to new card is being produced!! Waiver case. No interview, no nothing! !

Congratulations Misuzu! I know you have been worrying and insecure a lot. Such a relief! You just received a big present for Christmas.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Thank you all! Yes. I always think and worry too much, but I had a feeling it will be alright, i was just too scared to say. As my bf always says, I trip too much haha

Hope rest of you get any news soon. Seems like csc is getting there!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You guys, I finally got an email today saying new card is in production as of dec 6. Woohoo! So happy.

I sent my file in on April 4. Got a reciept notice on April 11. On Nov 23 I started an online request to find out about the status of my application. I got an email from USCIS yesterday Dec 05 saying your case is pending consideration. I figured it wouldn't be for another couple of months that I would hear back from them. Then suddenly this evening dec 06 I get an email saying new card is in production. I'm beyond ecstatic. If anyone else waiting on their approval got a similar response here is some hope for you to hold out. Hopefully everyone gets to hear some good news before the holidays.

Could someone please add my update to the CSC spreadsheet. Username: Snide707. Thanks.

Edited by snide707

Filed: Timeline

Hope everyone are getting their approvals. An update (sorry if I posted this late):

Text saying card in production: Nov 18

Mail notice received saying card was mailed: Nov 26

Email/text saying card delivered: Nov 30

Total time from approval to receiving car: 12 days (If you are in the continental USA, you will get it faster than this since we are in Hawaii)

You guys, I finally got an email today saying new card is in production as of dec 6. Woohoo! So happy.

I sent my file in on April 4. Got a reciept notice on April 11. On Nov 23 I started an online request to find out about the status of my application. I got an email from USCIS yesterday Dec 05 saying your case is pending consideration. I figured it wouldn't be for another couple of months that I would hear back from them. Then suddenly this evening dec 06 I get an email saying new card is in production. I'm beyond ecstatic. If anyone else waiting on their approval got a similar response here is some hope for you to hold out. Hopefully everyone gets to hear some good news before the holidays.

Could someone please add my update to the CSC spreadsheet. Username: Snide707. Thanks.

Hi.. congrats...i sent e-request last Nov.24 and today i received an email from uscis saying that "your petition is still pending consideration.we regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your petition.Hoping that this message is same as yours that not waiting more months because im under waiver (deceased spouse)...

I had the same response from them on Nov 30 but until now no good news.. :(:(:(

Hopefully I'm not going to wait for months for this... I guess i have to wait a little bit more...

April 10, 2017       Filed for N-400

April 12, 2017      NOA

April 17, 2017      Check cashed

May 12, 2017       Biometrics scheduled

May 16, 2017      In-Line for Interview

Mar 12, 2018       Received scheduled interview letter

Apr 20, 2018        Scheduled interview

Apr 20, 2018        Naturalization interview APPROVED !!!

Jun 18, 2018       In-line for the Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Snide707

I'm one of the early April filers that haven't been approved. I requested case inquiry, called uscis but haven't got any useful response. What can I do at this point for my case?

Congrats Snide707 - See you at N400 processing.

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

04/04/2017:Received Lewisville, TX lockbox via UPS

04/15/2017 Credit card charged

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

05/19/2017:Biometric appointment

06/01/2017 Inline for interview

10/12/2017 Interview appointment

12/14/2017 Ceremony

Congrats Snide707

I'm one of the early April filers that haven't been approved. I requested case inquiry, called uscis but haven't got any useful response. What can I do at this point for my case?

Hi Lullaby123,

Did you talk to a Tier 2 officer and What exactly did they tell you? On the bright side, you can probably file for N400 at the beginning of next year and force them to adjudicate your pending I-751 if you still haven't heard anything back.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Just received text message - "new card is being produced". I filed as a divorce waiver and received RFE to provide police clearance certificate from each county I lived in last 5 years within US and I sent mail with PCCs on 23rd NOV to CSC and they received it on 25th NOV.

Best of luck to remaining folks.

Filed: Other Timeline

Congrats .Ami. :)

Hi Lullaby123,

Did you talk to a Tier 2 officer and What exactly did they tell you? On the bright side, you can probably file for N400 at the beginning of next year and force them to adjudicate your pending I-751 if you still haven't heard anything back.

I did. He said I shouldn't expect any news in December because the process is now taking from 9 months to a year, and I should hear back from them in Feb. I didn't mention anything about visajourney and was very polite during the call.

I understand that I'm from a red flag country, but I think we sent out enough financial joint documents: 3 leases, 3 tax transcripts, car registration, car insurance, health insurance from my employer, checking account, and credit cards with him being authorized users (he has very bad credit so he couldn't open any). We also included airfare tickets to Asia with our names and pictures. We're both mid 20s and obviously can't afford to have any other property.

I had to wait over 6 months after the AOS interview to be approved (and it wasn't a stokes interview), and now this ROC is taking too long. If they want more evidence, I don't know what else we could send to satisfy their need.

Congrats .Ami. :)

I did. He said I shouldn't expect any news in December because the process is now taking from 9 months to a year, and I should hear back from them in Feb. I didn't mention anything about visajourney and was very polite during the call.

I understand that I'm from a red flag country, but I think we sent out enough financial joint documents: 3 leases, 3 tax transcripts, car registration, car insurance, health insurance from my employer, checking account, and credit cards with him being authorized users (he has very bad credit so he couldn't open any). We also included airfare tickets to Asia with our names and pictures. We're both mid 20s and obviously can't afford to have any other property.

I had to wait over 6 months after the AOS interview to be approved (and it wasn't a stokes interview), and now this ROC is taking too long. If they want more evidence, I don't know what else we could send to satisfy their need.

Based on what you mentioned here, your evidence looks good. I don't think you should concern whether you are from a red flagged country or not. It differs case by case. May be you should try calling them again. Ask if your file is with an officer right now or if your file is in pending adjudication, they should be able to tell you. If there is a RFE, they should be able to tell you too like they are going to mail you a RFE or something. You know sometimes you get different answers with different person. But if you still get a generic answer from them, then you should approach your local congress person for further assistance.

Edited by kikat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.