dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Exactly..In due time you are going to be tired of the burgers and everything else..You are prepared and up to the task..We look forward to hearing about your approval at your Paris interview soon..Goodluck and God be with you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

You have to show proof you really live in US. Bank statements , drivers license with current address on it. Voters registration card, bills in your name, Biggest is the lease or mortgage

I'm living in Kuwait , I'm not American

and my wife living there already

dunno what kind of evidence they need

Timeline

Exactly..It was meant for your wife..She needs to attach bills,maybe a photocopy of Passport and as Dwheels suggested some leases or mortgages..anything that shows she lives in the US

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

If your wife is in US, you can use her apartment lease, driving licence, electricity or water bills,bank statements.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our status changed to Issued today. Is that normal since the interview was just yesterday..? Either way since the embassy gave us a timeframe of 2 weeks to pick up the visa we have decided to adhere to that.

post-191313-0-31924000-1461337841_thumb.png

Edited by JASM

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

she is my sponsor , does it enough ?

No..but I don't think this should be a problem..I mean she pays bills,probably has a license and rents an apartment..so that should be difficult for you

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello Everybody!!

Congratulations to all who get their interview approval!

There is anybody from ARGENTINA waiting for the Interview or something?? I am waiting for my Interview, my case was closed 31 March and I don´t have any news yet.

Was is really weird is that I don´t see anybody from Argentina in the Forum, last want who right something in the forum was in middle of March, after that nobody, and also I check DHL for the packages sent to Argentina, and the Last one sent was on March 7, this is so weird and make me worry...

If somebody know something please let me know, I will appreciate that

Thanks a lot!!

Hello Everybody!!

There is anybody from ARGENTINA waiting for the Interview or something?? I am waiting for my Interview, my case was closed 31 March and I don´t have any news yet.

Was is really weird is that I don´t see anybody from Argentina in the Forum, last want who right something in the forum was in middle of March, after that nobody, and also I check DHL for the packages sent to Argentina, and the Last one sent was on March 7, this is so weird and make me worry...

Thanks a lot!!

Good morning Mingo66

I am the only one from Antigua and Barbuda. So I know how you feel , we just have to wait until next week for an appointment date in June . Praying that it's the beginning of June ..

Also can you tell me how to track the DHL PACKAGES ..

THANK YOU

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our status changed to Issued today. Is that normal since the interview was just yesterday..? Either way since the embassy gave us a timeframe of 2 weeks to pick up the visa we have decided to adhere to that.

You can always call the center to see. Is it issued and then it says printed? On the 1st post is all the different status. There are 2 different issued. One when the embassy actually releases the Visa and send t the Visa center for print. Then Issued it will say has printed or something like that.

**I see t says printed. Call to make sure.** Get that Visa and run forest run. :goofy:

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

she is my sponsor , does it enough ?

For some reason they either think she lives with you or maybe he lived with you in your country sometime during process. Now she has to show she has domicile. I suggested what she can use as proof. Just being your sponsor is not proof.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Hello Everybody!!

Thanks a lot!!

Too early to check DHL. Your petition only get sent out when you are assigned an interview. You are a different visa category so no way to say when they schedule your type of Visa.

Interview scheduling will start probably next week 27th or so. Hopefully your category also has slots available. Just have to wait and see.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Good morning Mingo66

I am the only one from Antigua and Barbuda. So I know how you feel , we just have to wait until next week for an appointment date in June . Praying that it's the beginning of June ..

THANK YOU

Hello MrsFrancis

How do you know the they are going to give us the interview in June? there is not any possibility to be at least end of MAY? Please if you know something else please let me know

To check the packages tha NVC sent to the countries, you need to go here:

I went to www.dhl.com clicked Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, on this page you add your search info..You change the day and month to what you think your's might have left NVC

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 02 MAR 2016A (type with the spaces also same like here)

* Date range for shipment - From: 01 - 03 - 2016

* Date range for shipment - To: 22 - 04 - 2016

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Egypt / (You Choose your Country)

There is a thread also in the forum for this

I hope this help you ! let me know if it works for you sometimes doesn´t work with differents dates

Timeline

Good morning Mingo66

THANK YOU

There's nothing to track until you have an interview scheduled. The best way to track your petition is on ceac.state.gov and when it says READY its at the embassy.

ROC I-751

N-400

Hello MrsFrancis

How do you know the they are going to give us the interview in June? there is not any possibility to be at least end of MAY? Please if you know something else please let me know

To check the packages tha NVC sent to the countries, you need to go here:

I went to www.dhl.com clicked Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's

Reference, on this page you add your search info..You change the day and month to what you think your's might

have left NVC

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 02 MAR 2016A (type with the spaces also same like here)

* Date range for shipment - From: 01 - 03 - 2016

* Date range for shipment - To: 22 - 04 - 2016

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Egypt / (You Choose your Country)

There is a thread also in the forum for this

I hope this help you ! let me know if it works for you sometimes doesn´t work with differents dates

As per customer service At NVC all interviews for May is already appointed . The next set of interviews will begin being scheduled by early next week.

You can also ask Dwheels76 she is the expert on this link ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.