dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It's good to be back here again!! lol

May I ask how to ask the rep about the interview date and openings for may?

Interview scheduling should start up probably next Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That'd awesome. May I ask how you know about the scheduling??

I been doing this thready for 4 years and i know NVC's pattern.

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I been doing this thready for 4 years and i know NV's pattern.

Awesome!! I hope I get the interview date soon! Should I call if they still have spots for may interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations on today's approvals!! :dance:

:) Thank you! I feel like dancing myself lol.

Congratulations so happy for you and your husband.

:) Thank you Bzegurl!

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

Don;t worry the tears will come. Don't know if you are a parent yet, but its like being pregnant waiting that long 9 months for birth. I mean you know a baby is coming you dreamed of how they will look. If it be boy or girl, if you didn't cheat and find out. And until they put that little miracle into your hands that's when it gets real.

I know many they say "I wont believe it until I see them at the airport and in my arms. The tears will come and we will all rejoice Hallelujah!

See now you gt me tearing up. :cry: I blame the hormones. :girlwerewolf2xn: hehe

Yea, I know exactly what you mean. I have a daughter, it's one of the best and most emotional feelings in the world giving birth :cry:

Hallelujah! we will soon shed tears of joy!

Btw I just posted the review. I have to correct myself, he was asked 3 questions, not 2. I tried to be as detailed as possible, but hopefully it's helpful. Hubby says it still feels so unreal. He's going to sleep so hopefully reality sets in once he wakes up.

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Nigeria&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dropped it like a BossChick ???

Okay Swagg Star, I'm just gone go ahead and put this out there...please post a demo video on how a bosschick drops it! Swagg style of course...Haha Haha.

I am on a roll today baby!

Timeline

Joining this thread as my case got completed last week..so waiting for interview now...dwheels I'm still waiting for you to add me to the spreadsheet and btw how long do u think it will take to get an interview schedule from the embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

POE was Miami last friday april/15 everything went great, I wrote a review on POE/MIAMI AIRPORT.

I got to Miami Airport at 6:15pm i walked into the visitor lanes (CAUSE I READ IT HERE IN VJ) I was the second one in line in one of the Immigration officers booth. the officer reviewed my passport and he asked me if i got in trouble with police before I told him yes, for driving without a valid license then he got my fingerprints and took a pic of me after that he told me to wait against the wall. I asked him if I can go to the bathroom real quick he said very nicely; of course, just leave your carryon where I can see it. went to the bathroom very fast and it was already another officer calling my name, he took me to the waiting room which it was FULL while I was there I heard a lot of people saying they've been there for hours ( 3 to 6 ) so I told myself prepare to spend more than 3 hrs in here. but suddenly after 25 mins passed a CBP Officer call my name and said Welcome to the United States you are now permanent resident, your card will arrive between 1 to 8 months. but with this stamp you can travel outside the US, then he told me to get in line for clearance which was booth #9 in the waiting room and that was it, I WAS OUT !! I just went to pick up my luggage and that was it, THANKS GOD everything went well .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Second update on ceac after interview

Any idea what's going on??

mine had about 5 updates before visa was issued, don't get nervous is part of the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We are APPROVED!!!!!! My husband just called me, he finished his interview not even 30 minutes ago.

At first he called me sounding down and I'm like "What's wrong"?? Then he goes, "I don't think you're ready for what she (the officer) told me". I'm like what did she say??!!! Then he goes, "She said I should go meet my wife in a months time"!

I'm telling you, it was just God! He was only asked 2 questions:

When did you meet your wife?

How old is she?

Then she said he was approved. He said she didn't ask for a single document that he carried, not even the tax documents for 2015. She was just flipping through the documents we sent at USCIS and NVC stage and she told him that she liked our wedding cake (which was made by my husband's sister).

Visajourney and particularly this thread has prepared us beyond measure! We weren't prepared as well in 2014 as we were this time around.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that prayed and encouraged us. This feels like family here. Dwheels I just want to say a special thank you to you, you're a blessing to many on here and a gem. Less than 6 days to go for you and hubby! :dancing: Without a doubt I know yours will go well!

I plan to post a review by later today once I get the details from him.

Omg! What a great interview! So simple and easy. Congratulations to you and your husband.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.