dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@JASM NO he did not.. It was after the interview, the VO ask him for it... I think it's a new thing they started doing maybe not to everybody though and also depend on the VO..before our, Recently when I was going through Nigeria embassy review here(VJ family) notice some of them were asked.

@JASM my Hubbi & I barely use Facebook... The last time we used fb massager was in 2012....lol. The VO also kept our what's app chat.. Which its fine by us because we have not to hide..

Thank you Mrsgbovo. Yea, my husband and I don't communicate on Facebook either. In the beginning of our relationship we exchanged probably about 1 message on there, back in 2013 and that's it. We barely even go on facebook, but I have What's app chat and other evidence so praying that it will be well.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

Just got off the phone with Kara from NVC....was inquiring on any available updates on my kids and my case....thinking in my head that they haven't done a thing.....when (low and behold) Kara said "They actually have you scheduled for an interview on May 23 @ 9am."

I shouted with joy and was like "Are you serious???!!" and she was like "Yes ma'am. They actually did the scheduling this afternoon." (trying to maintain her professional composure...lol) Then she confirmed that they have the same date and time for my kids...so my kids and I have our interviews at Port of Spain embassy!

Now to finally de-stress (yea right! :no:) and get cracking with putting my evidence together in the folders! My God IS an awesome God!!!!!! :dancing::dance::yes::D

Congrats Amadia! That's great news. I'm so happy for you. Now it's crunch time :)

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

Mumbai interview got date today may 16 @ 9am

i got interview date today may18th

thanks god

Congratulations!

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

Update from my side now :) I had my Interview and it all went very good and fast, just the normal questions like How did you meet, whats his job and so on. Today my status already changed to issued :) I will be traveling then on the 29th of April to finally have a normal live with my hubby!!! I wish you all good luck with your upcoming interviews and hope time will fly bye till your status will change to issued!!!!

Congratulations and journey mercies on your travel!

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

Update: I arrived in the US on April 13th. My POE was Dublin. I flew with Aer Lingus and arrived safely in Chicago.

POE went well. They were not a lot of line. I was welcomed by a nice woman officer. She brought me to another room and gave my sealed envelop to another person. This person asked me the name of my husband and my final destination. He also showed me a paper and asked me to verify if my personal information were correct. He asked for a phone number in the US. And just told me that my visa and stamp are valid until I received my physical green card.

I am travelling in July with my husband, and I asked him if I won't have any issue to enter the US if I didn't receive my physical green card which he responded by no.

It only took less than 20 minutes.

Welcome to the US Kirilie! I'm glad that you had a smooth and safe trip in :)

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, I had my interview on 4th April and since, status showing AP and No one touched my case. This wait is killing me so badly... Any advice???

That is normal for us in Pakistan

Wait atleast a month and you will be approved. It is currently taking them 1 month even after approvals. They do some extra background checks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

That is normal for us in Pakistan

Wait atleast a month and you will be approved. It is currently taking them 1 month even after approvals. They do some extra background checks.

Thank you Miraj, hopefully it'll be soon. My best to you also. I was worried just because my case wasn't toused since interview date. What's your status at the moment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It makes me smile at the amount of approvals on here. To know that everyone is reunited with their spouse/family. It is amazing the love and support on here. I just had to take the time to thank everyone for the share of love and knowledge and support. The guidance given to those like myself who still waits to be interviewed and constantly looking at the calendar counting the days I will be reunited with my wife. The joy I will feel when I hold her again knowing we conquered the distance and obstacles we faced as husband and wife. To everyone still waiting , stay strong. We will get through this. I know firsthand that it can be stressful and overwhelming but remember it is all worth it because we are doing it to be with our soulmate. The prize is way greater than the battle.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you Miraj, hopefully it'll be soon. My best to you also. I was worried just because my case wasn't toused since interview date. What's your status at the moment.

Thank You. My status is also AP at the moment and it hasn't been touched either. But it's nothing to worry about. InshAllah it will be approved in a month. Just need patience. We waited so long, now its only another month.

It makes me smile at the amount of approvals on here. To know that everyone is reunited with their spouse/family. It is amazing the love and support on here. I just had to take the time to thank everyone for the share of love and knowledge and support. The guidance given to those like myself who still waits to be interviewed and constantly looking at the calendar counting the days I will be reunited with my wife. The joy I will feel when I hold her again knowing we conquered the distance and obstacles we faced as husband and wife. To everyone still waiting , stay strong. We will get through this. I know firsthand that it can be stressful and overwhelming but remember it is all worth it because we are doing it to be with our soulmate. The prize is way greater than the battle.

So very true. Patience my friend.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So sorry for the late review post... Just got home from work not too long..... Like I said earlier my Hubbi was approved today.. @Loveinghana and shsl74 thanks... Dis how it went: after he went through the screening to giving them the original documents.. Few minute late he number popped up at a window...went to the window. It was a male VO.. Vo took his finger print and oath.... VO: who file for you ?, when,where and how we met?, who was present at our wedding?... Who took your wife to The U.S?... What year did ur wife left for U.S?... How and when did you propose to her?.... How many times has your wife visited you with your child?.... How old is your child?.... What year did your wife got pregnant with your child?.... What does your wife do?.... Dos you have your child birth certificate?,... How do you communicate?..... Apart from calling what other to you communicate? Hubbi: said yes through imo, what's app, viber, Skype e.t.c... Trust me VJ family we were really ready and every he asked my husband had and gave him.. All thanks to my beloved VJ family for equipping us with enough info... So the VO asked my husband to give give him the what's app chat.. He flipped through and said to my husband " do you need this what's app chat printout because will like to add to you file" and husband answered "no. You can keep it". I think,That right there gave us the approval....lol.. Because immediately after my Hubbi said that, the VO brought out 2 white slip (one for visa pickup add and the other was gree card payment.. VO collected his Facebook info. and ask him if uhe has any question.. All GLORY TO GOD... Thank you all for you support

I read this and the other reviews from yesterday from Lagos my husband is loving it. Such details. He feels he was there in the embassy. He is feeling real good and so ready.

We been having fun I of course playing the CO and my million questions. He cracks me up. Next week I will need a case of liquor. I can feel my nerves just going cray cray. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What an awesome post. So sweet and so true. We all getting to the finish line together.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Felt someone summons me...

Alright Hansona--- listen, there are NO negative thoughts allowed. You are and have been well equipped for this and this will work out in your favor!!! You can't put someone else's denial on your case because your case is not theirs (vise versa). Speak LIFE into this thang!!!

NOW that we've gotten that out of the way....here's a funny (completely off subject on purpose):

Today I was walking to another department at work...texting and walking and ran straight into a door :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lesson: NO TEXTING and WALKING for me

Lesson: Be present in the moment

Denial is not your moment...as far as I know, as it stands today--HELL we are all APPROVED! The rest is just formality...AMEN

*taking my own advice :idea:

Well said!! :)

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.