dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Same website you paid your fees and submitted your forms.

Just click on the Visa tracker.

The different status is written up on the 1st post. Your status will say AT NVC until you are scheduled an interview and than sent to embassy.

Like I got my interview date 2/24 my petition was sent to embassy 3/24 and delivered 3/29. My status update is still 3/29. So no one has touched it yet.

I am there and I cannot see the "visa tracker" :-(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi guys,

I have a question. I've got expedite and yesterday I received a letter from the American Embassy in Belgium. They told me to contact them to schedule my interview as soon as I get everything. I have all the documents and an appointment for the medical next Friday. Should I wait for the medical results? thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

Lol thanks benoit38000, I'm sorry I was wondering what did quote do if I click on it and didn't know it will let me repost someone else question. My case was complete on March 24th and my interview was scheduled on March 29th. Interview date is may 26 at panama embassy. I'm so ready for this date I'm not even nervous but feel over ready. I'm pulling the dates can't wait to have hubby home with me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

Good morning everyone I have a question, I'm planning to move to a new home by the beginning of next month. Hubby interview is next month as well. Do I have to report change of address to nvc still even if my case isn't there anymore?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am there and I cannot see the "visa tracker" :-(

I don't know where you are looking but you should be here https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

click on Check My Visa Application Status

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hi guys,

I have a question. I've got expedite and yesterday I received a letter from the American Embassy in Belgium. They told me to contact them to schedule my interview as soon as I get everything. I have all the documents and an appointment for the medical next Friday. Should I wait for the medical results? thanks!

You mean next week Friday the 22nd? Maybe wait. Since you are an expedite they might schedule you within days. Of course you could just go to interview if that's the case and you would just be in A until you submitted the medical results.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

GLORY to GOD... My husband had his interview today at US consulate Lagos and he was APPROVED... Was told to pickup his VISA in 15days..Will write review later... NOTE: VO Collected his FACEBOOK info..

Timeline

GLORY to GOD... My husband had his interview today at US consulate Lagos and he was APPROVED... Was told to pickup his VISA in 15days..Will write review later... NOTE: VO Collected his FACEBOOK info..

OMG. Congratulations. So happy for you both. My husband is sitting here sending his regards and cheers.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks dwheels76.. And I can't wait for your day (April 28). I know your husband visa is approved already..I appreciate everything you do here.. May GOD bless you and yrs..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats!!

Hubby got his medical done today. Getting medical report on the 19th.

22 days to go to the interview yahhhh

Not much longer now!! Excited for you.

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whoop whoop

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm seeing a lot of denials coming out of Ghana. I have to admit I am starting to get worried now. I have some good evidence but I'm afraid it may not be enough. I have printed WhatsApp conversation, I have pictures from 2013-2015 (about 50-75), emails, proof of our child together(daughter's birth certificate), Also cards and letters I have sent him along with package labels as proof. Can anyone think of anything else we can use as evidence? I would be absolutely devastated if he were to be denied. Please help.

Congratulations! Happy for you two!

Timeline

I'm seeing a lot of denials coming out of Ghana. I have to admit I am starting to get worried now. I have some good evidence but I'm afraid it may not be enough. I have printed WhatsApp conversation, I have pictures from 2013-2015 (about 50-75), emails, proof of our child together(daughter's birth certificate), Also cards and letters I have sent him along with package labels as proof. Can anyone think of anything else we can use as evidence? I would be absolutely devastated if he were to be denied. Please help.

Hansona ease your mind. One thing you have to realize the decision really is already made before your husband steps to the window s hopefully you had a great front-loaded petition at USCIS and more evidence submitted at interview. By the time of interview that's just really extra gravy.

You have a daughter together. That may help never a guarantee. But don't let what others experience make you doubt your own case. Just focus on your case.

And know this I have yet to have a denial on my thread. people who follow and participate and are happy for others. I swear that blessing is on them. Just saying this is a blessed thread So ease you mind and only think about WHEN hubby comes home not if.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My wife had interview today at 8 am in mumbai and medical yesterday at 8 am. Both went well and got approved!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Overall generic questions, where I live, where I work but a few questions around when I became a US citizen and what visa did I come to US on? But overall it was a really short straightforward interview. They did not ask for more pictures or an album since we submitted pictures with the petition.

Thanks Visajourney for all the support.

NOA 1 ----- June 30th

NOA 2-------- Dec 3

Case sent to NVC ----- Dec 4th

Case received NVC ------- Dec 7th

Case # and IIN received ------ Dec 22nd

AOS fee paid online ------------ Dec 22nd

IV fee paid online --------- Dec 23rd

DS 261 - Dec 23rd - reviewed on the phone.

AOS and IV fee shows as paid - 1/4/16

AOS and IV package sent - 1/6/16

DS 260 completed - 1/8/16

NVC scanned packages - 1/11/16

CC - 2/12/16

Interview Scheduled - 2/26/16

Medical date - 4/13/16

Interview date - 4/14/16 - got approved!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

US entry - 4/29/16 or 5/5/16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.