cj21

A USD 300 USD Civil Surgeon Fee for I-693 for AOS???

9 posts in this topic

This is a long story so thanks in advance for patiently reading. :)

I would like to ask help if you anyone can suggest a list of CS that would do medical transcription of vaccination records to USCIS Form I-693 here in Atlanta, Georgia that will not cost us the heavens and the moon. Most of the CS we looked around in Atlanta, Georgia would charge us an arm and leg (cost ranging from USD 200-300 USD).The forum said it should cost us no more than USD50-60.

My fiance came in with K1 visa, we got married and we will apply for change of status. According to USCIS I-693 Instructions (see link here: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693instr.pdf)if your spouse came to the US with K1 visa within 12 months, a medical exam is no longer required. He completed his medical exam and completed the vaccination the vaccination required before a visa was issued. But most CS we contacted would require my spouse to do a medical exam and would charge us hundreds.

Unfortunately, we havent found one that will not require us the medical exam and a surgoen that would do medical transcription to complete our form I-693 medical record.

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can send your AOS packet without the I-693 as long as her vaccination is not expired. Some may not agree with me, but that's what I did. If they need it, they'll send you a RFE, then you can comply.

Hey thanks a lot Baby Cookie. May I ask a question: Did you get an RFE for the form I-693? Appreciate to hear from you before your AOS approval?

I've heard that some applicants were requested to comply with I-693 RFE while others were not. Although I have been really reading a lot about the instructions, so I hope there is someone I can find that do medical transcriptions only of the vaccination records to form I-693. lol

Edited by cj21

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

This post has names of civil surgeons who will transcribe the vaccinations: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/231026-civil-surgeons-who-dont-rip-you-off/

Edited by teeak

F2B

(Helping aunt with cousin's petition)

01/02/2011: PD (Priority Date)
01/04/2011: I-130 NOA1

02/16/2011: I-130 NOA2

08/04/2016: Received DS-261/AOS Bill

08/06/2016: Completed DS-261/Paid AOS Bill

08/16/2016: Received IV Bill

10/11/2016: Submitted AOS/IV documentation

10/11/2016: Paid IV fee bill

10/14/2016: Submitted DS-260

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey thanks a lot Baby Cookie. May I ask a question: Did you get an RFE for the form I-693? Appreciate to hear from you before your AOS approval?

I've heard that some applicants were requested to comply with I-693 RFE while others were not. Although I have been really reading a lot about the instructions, so I hope there is someone I can find that do medical transcriptions only of the vaccination records to form I-693. lol

No, I didn't get an RFE. I'm past the AOS, i just got my citizenship last December.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Send the vaccination supplement and if it was done not too long ago often that is accepted.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is a long story so thanks in advance for patiently reading. :)

I would like to ask help if you anyone can suggest a list of CS that would do medical transcription of vaccination records to USCIS Form I-693 here in Atlanta, Georgia that will not cost us the heavens and the moon. Most of the CS we looked around in Atlanta, Georgia would charge us an arm and leg (cost ranging from USD 200-300 USD).The forum said it should cost us no more than USD50-60.

My fiance came in with K1 visa, we got married and we will apply for change of status. According to USCIS I-693 Instructions (see link here: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693instr.pdf)if your spouse came to the US with K1 visa within 12 months, a medical exam is no longer required. He completed his medical exam and completed the vaccination the vaccination required before a visa was issued. But most CS we contacted would require my spouse to do a medical exam and would charge us hundreds.

Unfortunately, we havent found one that will not require us the medical exam and a surgoen that would do medical transcription to complete our form I-693 medical record.

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it

Forget the I-693 instructions, Read the I-485 instructions, section 7c. Make a copy of page 4, highlighting section 7c and attach to the COPY of DS-3025 (some at USCIS don't know their own requirements ;) ) you submit for AOS.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hey guys, thanks to all of you, appreciate so much the advice. My spouse and I are hoping that we won't get a RFE because that may pose a considerable delay though. Our action step now is to send the vaccination record document with the AOS application and (cross fingers) with no RFE in the end.

Has all of you didnt get a RFE when you just submitted the DS 3025 together with AOS submission? Hope when you have time to share how it went. :) thanks :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Fam.-based AOS Forum~

~Inquiry about AOS-associated processes, past K1~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.