Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yea I sent inquiry. ..it was response from consulate...date changed due to email but today again date changed...Two consecutive date changes one due to inquiry n today itself..hope so everything will be fine.inshallah

Timeline

I got another email response from u.s consulate islamabad yesterday.I think now I have to wait for long time...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. Please check back after 2 more weeks.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

What is your opnion and comments?

Yesterday date changed due to inquiry and again today date changed...Two consecutive date changes on status. One due to inquiry mail and other one is itself...

Timeline

Alhamdullila...today my visa issued after six weeks in AP...thx to Allah almighty.i pray for everyone that u all get ur visa v soon...

Timeline

Congrets I'm glad you received yours. I'm still waiting on my wife visa. Her interview was on March 31st officer told her to wait 3 weeks it's been almost 2 weeks and not even a single update on ceac website it just says adminstrsrive processing

Timeline

Alhamdullila...today my visa issued after six weeks in AP...thx to Allah almighty.i pray for everyone that u all get ur visa v soon...

congrates Buddy :D:D:D:D i am Really happy For you :) Good luck for Your Future .....

Timeline

Thanks dear...thx alot.all the best for everyone.

Congrets I'm glad you received yours. I'm still waiting on my wife visa. Her interview was on March 31st officer told her to wait 3 weeks it's been almost 2 weeks and not even a single update on ceac website it just says adminstrsrive processing

@yasin11....

Inshalla v soon it will start updating.

When ur three weeks are competed send them email to inquire about status of ur case..

Hope so response will be positive...

Just wait and pray...

Timeline

Alhamdullila...today I picked up my passport with visa...thx to Allah almighty...

Alhamdullila...today I picked up my passport with visa...thx to Allah almighty...

Timeline

Today I sent email to Islamabad embassy to inquire about my case status and recieved the response after only 3 minutes;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to our email of 29 March 2016 sent at email address XXXXX

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

29 March Email

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found to be acceptable in support of your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done, our office will contact you. We are not able to predict how long administrative processing will take.

Has anybody recieved email like this so quick and giving refernece of the previous email.

Thanks.

Edited by NS1823

Timeline

My case got updated today. The first update was on April 4 it was because of my email inquiry. Today on April 21st it got updated by it self without any email inquiry

Timeline

My case got updated today. The first update was on April 4 it was because of my email inquiry. Today on April 21st it got updated by it self without any email inquiry

Timeline

Dear...it's really a good sign..good news is on the way...

Today I booked my tickets with my family...

Inshalla v soon u will get good news...m sure next week u will hear this news.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.