Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi..I m new user of this forum.reading diversity of threads help alot.so first time I m putting my case.

My interview was on 02 March 2016 at islamabad in category of CR1.my wife is U.S citizen and my petitioner.

I was very first person who was interviewed on that day.

V.O asked few questions like where does ur mrs live in u.s and what does she do there and what r names of ur father in law and mother in law and finally he asked me do u have wedding pics which I showed to him.

After that he said ur interview is over but we need some more checking on ur case and we will contact you after one month and we dnt make any contact you may contact us after one month.but there is no big issue at all.

Then he handed over my original documents like birth certificate and marriage certificate etc.

But he kept my passport and pics and medical.

Then he is set 221g slip in white color with marked box this case requires additional administrative processing.no documents requested.

Since my interview four times dates updated on my AP.

So what r signs of my case and what are chances?

Please comment on my case.

Thanks in advance

God bless us all

Timeline

I was issued 221g white slip with marked on additional administrative processing. My case number was written with red ball point on 221g white slip and tick was in red color..

What does it mean?

I was issued 221g white slip with marked on additional administrative processing. My case number was written with red ball point on 221g white slip and tick was in red color..

What does it mean?

Timeline

Adnan...thanks. but I m scared he wrote on my file with red ballpoint and wrote and ticked on 221g white slip...Some people say they categorise in red and green. People in AP with red r scrutinized for longer time as compared to green ones.

My wife and my four months daughter r with me now a days in pakistan.

We pray for everyone and need prayers from all.

Timeline

Salam to all dear ones...any update from anyone who r having 221g white slip with additional administrative processing...

Please share fruitful information regarding 221g white slip from islamabad.

Thanks in advance

Salam to all dear ones...any update from anyone who r having 221g white slip with additional administrative processing...

Thanks in advance

Timeline

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Shehzad, lot of people are on AP, usually visa approves within 4 to 8 weeks. Keep checking ceas website and track your status updates, it will start updating, i guess thats mean someone is working on your case, do not send them email untill your case does not update within 4 weeks. Goodluck.

Timeline

My wife n my daughter is here in pakistan with me.they r just here for me n waiting for my visa coz we wana go there together. Moreover my daughter vaccination is getting late due to this AP period. .

PLz ppray for us.

Best wishes for all awaiting applicants.

Timeline

Shehzad i got update on my case 4 time.. 11 march. 21 march. 22 march and 25 march i hope i get good news this week

Dear...four weeks passed since my interview..no update on my status. No contact or email from embassy.just four times dates change occured on status.

I m really worried.

Can u tell me what would be going on...

No no it doesnt meAN THAT BRO .. DNT WORRY BUT WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS ATLEAST

Dear...four weeks passed since my interview..no update on my status. No contact or email from embassy.just four times dates change occured on status.

I m really worried.

Can u tell me what would be going on?????

Please guide...my family here in pakistan and my in laws in u.s r really worried about it..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.