Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Salam Brother.

*Its interesting. Your case was updated today.

*My wife's interview was on Feb 17. Her case also updated today.

*one of my friend from Newyork. His wife had interview on February 24. she was also given same white paper with AP, Her status also updated today.

I believe thats a positive sign. And i hope that all of us get the visa issue this week. INSHA-ALLAH ☺️

Salam Brother.

*Its interesting. Your case was updated today.

*My wife's interview was on Feb 17. Her case also updated today.

*one of my friend from Newyork. His wife had interview on February 24. she was also given same white paper with AP, Her status also updated today.

I believe thats a positive sign. And i hope that all of us get the visa issue this week. INSHA-ALLAH ☺️

InshaAllah and keep us updated about yours n your friends case, thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aslam u alkaium.

Interview on 29 feb at ISL

Given 221g admin processing marked with it no additional document required.

Officer said me to wait 1 month and kept my passport .

02 march i emailed them and i got the reply like normal AP wait for 2-4 weeks on 4 march.

i checked the CEAC status on 4 march so there was just the change in date so My friend told me if i will email them so they just look into my case status and thats why date changes.

then On 11 march the date updated.. this timw i didnt send them any email.

so guys i think its a good sign and In Islambad embassey more then 75% cases are going through AP. Some of them are long and some are short.. My frienf AP was solved in 37 days .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case was updated on March 18th for the first time since the interview date of Feb 8th! Hope this is a good sign. Any luck guys with a visa issuance for your case?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We have been in AP for 40 days so far. First update since then. InshAllah i pray that all of us get out of AP fast and get a visa. Good luck everyone! Patience/Sabr is the biggest virtue my friends. Let's all hang in there :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.