Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview was on 29 feb in islamabad.. after interview it was put in AP and CO said that i have to wait 30 days..

Given white sheet with 221g..

No additional documents were asked they kept my passport..

Next day i checked my status and it shows Administrative processing and status date with 29 feb..

So first date changed on 11 march and still same with AP.

then next date update was on 17 march..

Then next update was on 21 march.

Then next day 22 march..

And then after 3 days 25 march..

Then on 29 march datc changed again at 2 54 pm and still administrative processing..

Then again after 1 hour i checked it at 4 o clock and it show AP.. it took 30 days to get my visa issued after my interview.. and then on 30 i got call from american express to pick my passport..

Timeline

My interview was on 29 feb in islamabad.. after interview it was put in AP and CO said that i have to wait 30 days..

Given white sheet with 221g..

No additional documents were asked they kept my passport..

Next day i checked my status and it shows Administrative processing and status date with 29 feb..

So first date changed on 11 march and still same with AP.

then next date update was on 17 march..

Then next update was on 21 march.

Then next day 22 march..

And then after 3 days 25 march..

Then on 29 march datc changed again at 2 54 pm and still administrative processing..

Then again after 1 hour i checked it at 4 o clock and it show AP.. it took 30 days to get my visa issued after my interview.. and then on 30 i got call from american express to pick my passport..

Adnan, which city are you form? My wife got issued this morning pakistani time, so when should i expect call from american express in karachi? any idea?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My visa was ISSUED today!!!!!!!!!!! So happppy. Thanku to everyone who was with me on this journey. Congratulations to all those who got their visa and my prayers go out to those who are still in AP. Do not worry my friends, God is good. Hang in there. InshAllah allah pak sab ko kushi dein gy.

Timeline

My visa was ISSUED today!!!!!!!!!!! So happppy. Thanku to everyone who was with me on this journey. Congratulations to all those who got their visa and my prayers go out to those who are still in AP. Do not worry my friends, God is good. Hang in there. InshAllah allah pak sab ko kushi dein gy.

Congrats bro..good luck for future..

PLease pray for me coz m me n my wife r waitwaiting anxiously for my visa..

We need ur prayers.

God bless you always

Timeline

Dear...Please guide me about this email from embassy.

Two days back I sent email to embassy after four weeks to inquire about status of my case. .they replied me this..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that this case is in its final processing/review. Please feel free to check back with our office after 2 weeks.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Plzzzz all dear...what's r signs n chances now....

Dear...Please guide me about this email from embassy.

Two days back I sent email to embassy after four weeks to inquire about status of my case. .they replied me this..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that this case is in its final processing/review. Please feel free to check back with our office after 2 weeks.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

Plzzzz all dear...what's r signs n chances now....

Timeline

Interview on 2nd March 2016..date changed on my status five during one month..02,08,10,18,22,31 march.and I got reply from consulate to check our office after two weeks...

So this is latest status of my case...

Anyone else with his or her latest status ???

Timeline

Interview on 2nd March 2016..date changed on my status five during one month..02,08,10,18,22,31 march.and I got reply from consulate to check our office after two weeks...

So this is latest status of my case...

Anyone else with his or her latest status ???

InshaAllah by monday or tuesday you will see ISSUED.

Timeline

InshaAllah by monday or tuesday you will see ISSUED.

Dear please keep on praying.....really need ur prayers...

Allah bless all of us

Timeline

A.O.A

My interview was on 18th feb 2016 and was told by CO for additional documents. I submitted documents on 22nd Feb 2016.

Now after 4 weeks I sent email to embassy and ask about documents recieving and got reply mentioned below;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found to be acceptable in support of your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done, our office will contact you. We are not able to predict how long administrative processing will take.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

I got two update dates on my case b4 this email and now third update date due to this reply email from embassy.

First two updates were by its own.

Please reply what could be the meaning of this reply from embassy and how much more time its gonna take??

Thanks.

Edited by NS1823

Timeline

@NS1823..

Definitely it's good sign...ur case is undergoing administrative processing...so be patient and wait now..

Soon it will be completed.

Good luck dear

@NS1823

Can u tell us briefly about ur case category and interview experience...

What VO told u in the end.?

Timeline

My visa category is CR1 and VO told me to submit documents about my Wife domicile (USA)

Two updates were on 11th and 22nd Mar 2016.

@Shezad Ranjha

Thanks for your comments

Edited by NS1823

Timeline

Hi everyone my wife had interview on 31st March at US embassy Islamabad. She is afghan citizen. After fingerprint they asked her for nikah Nama and brith certificate. And she was given a forum to fill out like her name phone number and my name and phone number then there was option what social media app you use to stay n touch with your husband. She selected whatsapp and viber and next question was user name. After that she was called for interview. The officer told that paper.And asked the following questions.

Who is calling you to US?

When he went there?

Who sponsored him to US?

Where does he live?

When you got married?

When was the last time you saw your husband?

Arrange marriage or love?

Who arranged it?

Do you have any children?

Do you have Facebook?

Does your husband have Facebook?

How you contact your husband?

After that the officer told her interview is over and it was good and we will search more on it and inform you in 3 weeks and was given A white paper saying Your case require additional administrative processing bla bla. The officer didn't check the updated tax transcripts or any other documents and return all the other documents which was submitted to NVC and the officer kept her passport. Any suggestion how long it will take for visa to get issued?

Edited by Yassin11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.