Hamada2013

F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nepal
Timeline

September 2016 VB is out. No movement. Still November 15, 2014. Hope we will experience a big jump as the new Fiscal year begins.

Is this visa bulletin for next month? Next month visa bulletin should be for October.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone

My priority date is nov 2015

i start divorce process in morocco cause my husband was abusing me and treating me so badly.

So my question... Is There Any possiblity to continue the process about my visa petition without him?? Or is There Anyone here CAN give me information about the U non immigrant visa ??

Thank you in advance

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

Hello everyone

My priority date is nov 2015

i start divorce process in morocco cause my husband was abusing me and treating me so badly.

So my question... Is There Any possiblity to continue the process about my visa petition without him?? Or is There Anyone here CAN give me information about the U non immigrant visa ??

Thank you in advance

If you are already in America, yes you can apply for a U non immigrant visa. If you are in Morocco, you cannot apply for a U non immigrant visa.

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-12-27 (L)

I-130 Sent : 2015-03-11

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-3-17

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-28 :dancing:

National Visa Center State:

NVC Received : 2015-08-04

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 1/19/2016 :dancing: :wow:

Pay AOS Bill & IV Bill: 1/27/2016 :dancing: :wow:

D260 Submitted: 1/10/2016

AOS and IV Packages mailed to NVC:3/12/16

NVC Confirms they received packages: 3/14/16 :clock:

NVC Checklist (police Report): 4/13/2016 :oops:

NVC Police Report sent: 4/27/2016

NVC Received: 4/29/2016

Case Complete: 6/2/2016 Via Phone :goofy:

Medical:4/8/20016 :dancing:

Interview:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Is this visa bulletin for next month? Next month visa bulletin should be for October.

Yeah October, 2016 bulletin will be out in September to kick-start the new Fiscal year.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Is that person in this group?

Congrats to the individual. Though the priority date isn't earlier than the current cutoof date in the current VB. It's a miracle.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The NVC started scheduling interviews for October. The latest I've seen to receive an interview date has a priority date of Dec 8, 2014. I guess it's safe to assume as of now that October bulletin will move at least until that date. Anyone with PDs later than that may call NVC so we may know/guess what the October cut off date will be. :)

Thats good news that some people with pd in december i alreday have interview date. Thats mean that is moving foward

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The NVC started scheduling interviews for October. The latest I've seen to receive an interview date has a priority date of Dec 8, 2014. I guess it's safe to assume as of now that October bulletin will move at least until that date. Anyone with PDs later than that may call NVC so we may know/guess what the October cut off date will be. :)

What country are we talking about? This gives us hope.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Thats good news that some people with pd in december i alreday have interview date. Thats mean that is moving foward

whats your pd???

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.