kalusha

I-751 February 2016 Filers

1,544 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Peace of mind said:

Yes changed address and I divorced my US citizen spouse after 2 1/2 years of marriage. So I am not surprised that I have an interview 

Oh,understand. I hope you hear something soon from them,and even if you have to go to the interview,is going to be fast and easy. 

5 minutes ago, Peace of mind said:

5 years???? By then you can apply for citizenship ! Smh 

I can do it now,if I want. But I not gonna get without my 10 years green card,so I wait.

To be honest, you never know . It all depends on the officer. I do plan to bring in more photos . Affidavit letters from his sister and brother , proof of gifts that I sent to his home address and work address a year before our marriage while I was still in my country, went back to my last job to get my original application showing that he was my emergency contact . I also have an itinerary and hotel accommodation of trip we took- so will hold on to that .  We didn't have lease and bills we lived with my mom and that was communicated originally at very first interview, she did an affidavit of reseidence for us - it's her home , all bills were in her name , we did have car insurance , medical, car taxes together . It was. Cheaper for mom my mom to add me to her line she has 4 of us on her line so my line was 10 dollars . If my ex husband added me to his cell phone line it would be 60 dollars . I also submitted a letter from a marriage counselor. We filed together I gave a detailed explanation of my ex husbands bad credit. It was so bad two banks refused us in opening accounts ! Ha ! So I'm just gonna wait and see how ma interview goes !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

We are still waiting as well, probably going to go ahead with N-400. We did request an ombudsman. Nothing about our case is unusual. We did not receive an RFE. We did however change our address at the same time we filed the 751. We send photos and a substantial amount of supporting evidence. I cannot imagine what is going on, it is possible they are vetting because my wife is from an Arab country. Who knows at this point. We are unable to get any sort of information at this point other than "the case is still processing" Hopefully we will hear something soon. 

I just got a letter today,I am approved on 06.27. Letter came from local office. My journey is over here,anyone who still waiting,hang on they approval coming too! Good luck everyone!

2 hours ago, Fyny76 said:

I just got a letter today,I am approved on 06.27. Letter came from local office. My journey is over here,anyone who still waiting,hang on they approval coming too! Good luck everyone!

Congrats and good luck to the final handful that are still waiting...

Timeline for N-400   
Package Sent ----> 3/13/17

Package Received ---> Friday, March 17, 2017 @ 3:50 am

CC Charged ---->  3/20/2017
NOA ----> 3/23/17                                                                                
Finger Prints ---> 4/14/2017 --> Early FP 4/12/17!!
Inline for an Interview notice received ---> 4/14/17
Interview Scheduled ---> Waiting for letter in the mail to see the actual date.  8/30/17
letter in the mail arrived ---> 9/5/17
Interview Date ---> 10/05/17
Oath ---> 10/12/2017

• 2 weeks later...

Please check the sequence after receiving CR1 for 2 years : 

1: File AR11 (If address change by petitioner)
2: File I-865 (If address change by Sponsor)
3: File I-751 (90 days before GC expire).

We just want to know apart from above three sequence, is there any other form we are missing ? 

2 hours ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

Please check the sequence after receiving CR1 for 2 years : 

1: File AR11 (If address change by petitioner)
2: File I-865 (If address change by Sponsor)
3: File I-751 (90 days before GC expire).

We just want to know apart from above three sequence, is there any other form we are missing ? 

I don't think so.

• 2 months later...

Interview letter came on August 15th 

interview September 20th 

card production notice October 3rd waiting on card . 

27 minutes ago, Peace of mind said:

Interview letter came on August 15th 

interview September 20th 

card production notice October 3rd waiting on card . 

Congratulations! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.