Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Thank you Everlast I have asked but our country forum is not that active. However, I have emailed the Embassy already. I hope they answer haha! :D

You are welcome!

Have you done your medicals, Police clearance, birth certificate, etc? This will be a good time to sort all that out.

Because it moves fast from here.

The embassy should reply to you soon.

Goodluck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

You are welcome!

Have you done your medicals, Police clearance, birth certificate, etc? This will be a good time to sort all that out.

Because it moves fast from here.

The embassy should reply to you soon.

Goodluck!

Yes all done! Just waiting for my interview date.. I hope the schedule wont be too long. I just cant wait to be with my fiance :)

K1 Visa

02/11/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

02/17/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

02/19/16....Notice date

02/22/16....NOA1 E-mail. Case sent to CSC

03/02/16....NOA1 Hard copy recieved

04/28/16....NOA2 Approved (Notification received from USCIS App)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After 109 days of waiting (with an RFE), our status online changed to Case Approved! Our NOA2 is on the way. I am in shock because we have just replied and it only took 5 days to get approved from our RFE. GOD IS SO GOOD, what a beautiful birthday gift (It really is what I asked for in my prayers). (L) I am at work and I feel like crying! :crying:

Congratulations Guys! Finally after a long wait.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

After 109 days of waiting (with an RFE), our status online changed to Case Approved! Our NOA2 is on the way. I am in shock because we have just replied and it only took 5 days to get approved from our RFE. GOD IS SO GOOD, what a beautiful birthday gift (It really is what I asked for in my prayers). (L) I am at work and I feel like crying! :crying:

Congrats to you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations and happy birthday!

K1 Visa                                                                                                                                                                                     

02/22/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX                                                                                   

02/23/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

02/26/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

05/19/16....NOA2 Text and Email

06/09/16....NVC Received I-129F

06/10/16....Case Number Received

06/14/16....Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready"

07/22/16....Interview

08/11/16....Visa Issued (14 business days)

08/26/16....POE Houston, TX

Formerly "SoonToBeMrsU" (L)

AOS from K1 Visa

10/31/16....AOS packet mailed to Chicago, IL

11/04/16....NOA1

11/28/16....Biometrics Appointment

01/04/17....I485 Status Update: Ready to schedule I485 Interview

03/09/17....EAD/AP Combo Card Received 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Many congratulations Jozelle26 ?

Edited by MandyAlex

K-1 Petition - California Service Center

Sent by FedEx: Feb 9 2016

Received at CSC: Feb 10 2016

NOA1: Feb 12 2016

Approved/NOA2: May 31 2016

NOA1 TO NOA2: 111 Days

NVC Received: July 26, 2016

NOA2 TO NVC: 56 Days

NVC Case #: July 27, 2016

NVC Processing: 3 Business Days

NVC To Consulate: July 29, 2016

Consulate Received: Aug 1, 2016

Consulate Ready: Aug 5, 2016

Interview: Sep 19, 2016

(Visa Approved!)

POE: Oct 17, 2016

Wedding: Dec 22, 2016

Filed for AOS: May 5, 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

So our case has been updated to "In Transit"... from my understanding this means that our case is being sent to the South African consulate, and I should be on the lookout for a packet 3 email or standard mail for me to fill out and send back to them? Is that correct?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

So our case has been updated to "In Transit"... from my understanding this means that our case is being sent to the South African consulate, and I should be on the lookout for a packet 3 email or standard mail for me to fill out and send back to them? Is that correct?

Yes, it's on its way and when they have it it will go to Ready :) .... And then they'll give you package 3 however way they do it down there :)

And congrats!

Edited by Georgia16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Yes, it's on its way and when they have it it will go to Ready :) .... And then they'll give you package 3 however way they do it down there :)

And congrats!

Thank you so much, Georgia16 for always answering my questions!! I have one more for you :) In the package 3, are all the forms I need in that? Or are there forms on here I should print out and fill out to send?

Thanks!! -Allie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Thank you so much, Georgia16 for always answering my questions!! I have one more for you :) In the package 3, are all the forms I need in that? Or are there forms on here I should print out and fill out to send?

Thanks!! -Allie

It depends on your embassy. Here we got an e-mail and in that were links to all the places we had to go (DS-160 and where we sign up to pay and book interview). I don't know who yours does it but I'm very sure that they will guide you through it all :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.