Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Do you have your NOA1 by now?

Is anyone's application being sent to the Texas service center?

I havent checked yet.. the notif is sent to my fiance. I will ask him tom if he receive anything. As of now he didnt mention anything yet so i guess not yet lol

Its only been 5 days since they receive my packet according to my courier ?

K1 Visa

02/11/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

02/17/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

02/19/16....Notice date

02/22/16....NOA1 E-mail. Case sent to CSC

03/02/16....NOA1 Hard copy recieved

04/28/16....NOA2 Approved (Notification received from USCIS App)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do you have your NOA1 by now?

Is anyone's application being sent to the Texas service center?

From what has been posted in this forum it looks like everyone is being sent to California Service Center and from what I understand that's good because they process faster. :)

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-08 (Delivered by USPS)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-11 (Received confirmation text)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-16 (Received hardcopy confirmation)

I-129F NOA2: Approval: 2016-04-25

I-129F NOA2: Hardcopy: 2016-04-28

NVC Recieved: 2016-05-12

Case Number Assigned: 2016-05-13

Medical: 2016-06-14

Interview: 2016-06-16

Found out we were denied K1 2016-08-02

Researching places to get married and will be filing CR-1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

From what has been posted in this forum it looks like everyone is being sent to California Service Center and from what I understand that's good because they process faster. :)

Yes, California is processing 7th of January 2016 applications and Texas is still on November 13th 2015 (According to the timelines here).

I wonder what is going on with Vermont, it says that they are working on applications from 12th of January 2016, I thought I read somewhere no application were being sent there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Ok guys, I have an update on my case. My I-129F arrived in Dallas on February 4 and has arrived in the office today. The cashed the check today but hasn't appeared yet on our bank account. They said the hard copy of NOA1 is on the way.

Those who signed up for electrical notifications on phone or e-mail, they told us the system is down. (Or they don't care about sending the notifications).

Anyways, I guess we panicked for nothing.

Cheers! :)

Timeline

Ok guys, I have an update on my case. My I-129F arrived in Dallas on February 4 and has arrived in the office today. The cashed the check today but hasn't appeared yet on our bank account. They said the hard copy of NOA1 is on the way.

Those who signed up for electrical notifications on phone or e-mail, they told us the system is down. (Or they don't care about sending the notifications).

Yay, congratulation!

I wouldn't be surprised that the system breaks down once in awhile.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Joining in with all you february filers. We sent in our I-129F feb 10th and got our NOA1 on the 18th. Very excited and happy to follow everyone who is in the same situation.

Good luck to you all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Joining in with all you february filers. We sent in our I-129F feb 10th and got our NOA1 on the 18th. Very excited and happy to follow everyone who is in the same situation.

Good luck to you all!

Yay! congratulations and goodluck to you as well :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My check was cashed today! Woohoo! Just waiting on that official NOA1 now :)

02/10/16 - Mailed I-129F

02/22/16 - NOA1

04/13/16 - NOA2!

05/06/16 - NVC received

05/10/16 - NVC case number issued

05/16/16 - Case ready at London Embassy

05/24/16 - Medical

06/21/16 - Interview

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Right here! Dont worry it will be ok. Mine was held by customs too and was released after around 5 days ?

I guess they weren't holding it. I figured they were because on the shipping tracking, it said they opened it, and it was never updated after that. But my mom confirmed that it arrived at her house today. :) Now she will put the money order in the package and it will be shipped. :dancing:

02/24/16 -- I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX

02/26/16 -- Arrived at Lewisville, TX

03/02/16 -- NOA1 Email and Text. Sent to CSC

06/01/16 -- I-129F RFE

06/13/16 -- RFE Reply

06/20/16 -- I-129F NOA2

07/15/16 -- NVC Received

07/19/16 -- Case number assigned

07/20/16 -- NVC Left

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Yay, congratulation!

I wouldn't be surprised that the system breaks down once in awhile.

Yes indeed! If you work in IT, nothing surprises you anymore when it comes to systems breaking down :rolleyes:

Timeline

I guess they weren't holding it. I figured they were because on the shipping tracking, it said they opened it, and it was never updated after that. But my mom confirmed that it arrived at her house today. :) Now she will put the money order in the package and it will be shipped. :dancing:

Yay Congratulations! Things are happening!

Yes indeed! If you work in IT, nothing surprises you anymore when it comes to systems breaking down :rolleyes:

Haha, I am more surprised that this whole system seems to work pretty well. Just the fact that they are churning through files is in my opinion amazing.

Edited by SnowCone

Timeline

Soooooo my fiance and i checked his email and yeheyyy! We have a case number! One downnn!

I have a question tho, what date shall i put on my timeline? Is it the date of the email or the date that says they receive my packet??? Thank youuuu!

K1 Visa

02/19/16....Notice date

Timeline

Soooooo my fiance and i checked his email and yeheyyy! We have a case number! One downnn!

I have a question tho, what date shall i put on my timeline? Is it the date of the email or the date that says they receive my packet??? Thank youuuu!

I put the "notice date" that is on top of the NOA1 letter. I think that is the same day that we got the email & text message.

Edit to add: Yayyy congratulations :)

Edited by SnowCone

Timeline

I put the "notice date" that is on top of the NOA1 letter. I think that is the same day that we got the email & text message.

Edit to add: Yayyy congratulations :)

Haha thank you! ???

K1 Visa

02/19/16....Notice date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.