dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2016

1,921 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Yes, I realize that need to view the spreadsheet...but since I can't recall my password when my battery dies on my phone I would like to switch to my laptop with having to log in as a guest and for that I need my password to my account. I've requested to reset it but I never seem to get the email for resetting (not even in spam).

You can view forum with out login.

So and you can just email your self the link to google doc before phone dies.

OH LOOK PICTURES - https://500px.com/sorenhelmer

K3 Visa Journey (That turned out to end up being IR1)

Marriage: 2008-03-25

USCIS:
I-130 Sent: 2015-09-10
I-130 Received: 2015-10-15
NOA1 : 2015-10-18
NOA2 : 2015-10-29

NVC:
NVC Received Case (I-130): 2015-11-12
NVC Case Number Received: 2015-12-03
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 2015-12-03
Submit DS-261: 2015-12-03
Pay AOS Bill: 2015-12-04
Receive IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Pay IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Send AOS Package: 2015-12-11
Send IV Package: 2015-12-11
Scan date: someplace around Dec 21st, nvc was not really shearing.

CC: 2016-01-29
Medical Examination: 2016-01-18
Embassy Interview: 2016-03-21 - NEW DATE 2016-03-02

AP: 2016-03-02

Issued: 2016-03-08

- They asked for more papers

Issued Again: 2016-03-10

- No new must be good news :rolleyes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am really hoping that my C/C is officially 1/22 but is 3 weeks C/C going to make a huge difference between an April interview or a June interview? What about early to mid May? I am still a newbie here so it will take awhile for me to get the hang of it. Like Dwheels said most interviews take around 120+ days in Kingston after C/C which I pretty much seen for almost every case apart from the ones expedited. So even if my C/C was 01/22 or 02/10 shouldn't I get an interview for the May batch of interviews? Also how can we know when NVC or the embassy has filled up interview slots for April? Has anyone called and verified if slots for Kingston have been filled up or are they still handing interview dates this week?

We don;t know when they fill up. People call NVC when they haven;t been scheduled and NVC says that month is full. But you can pretty much figure out for most embassy when they are full. No more movement. Remember if you see like 4 people for your embassy waiting around the same CC as you multiple that bu about 10 to 50. For every VJ member there are at least 10 to 20 per week out there not on VJ.

That's why the spreadsheet is so useful (if I do say so myself). You can pretty much tell how long the wait that's why it was created. If people get sooner great. But if like for your embassy it's a 100 to 120 day wait its not logical to say oh you will get it in 30 days when that isn't the case.

I can tell if a person expedited by the dates. And I usually end up PM them and ask "did you expedite" and they say yes. Dispelling the mystery.

I tell people look at the category and look and see if they expedited. When May hits from May to August embassies will give priority to Visitor visa and Student Visas. They will get most of the slots and most embassies will do few spousal Visa interviews. We witnessed that horrible this summer. Jamaica honestly was the worst.

Let me ask have you called and asked if Kingston is complete. Scheduling just started Wednesday you know. We still have a full week hopefully. You won't know f you don't call.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You can view forum with out login.

So and you can just email your self the link to google doc before phone dies.

Yes...I know and what I've done....its was just a matter of being able to respond from the laptop. The comment was me typing out loud what I was thinking. No worries though...I'm good and thank you so much

Timeline

Yes, I realize that need to view the spreadsheet...but since I can't recall my password when my battery dies on my phone I would like to switch to my laptop with having to log in as a guest and for that I need my password to my account. I've requested to reset it but I never seem to get the email for resetting (not even in spam).

Go here to this thread and Captain Ewok will address your issue.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/2-post-bugs-here/page-66?hl=%2Bpost+%2Bbugs+%2Bhere#entry8018347

Edited by dwheels76

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

So in that case I should assume that my C/C was February 09 or 10 (I seen some C/C emails for most took 8 days).

What about the emails itself where it says that interviews are scheduled in about 60 days can anyone verify if that is the case also for Kingston interviews. If it is should I expect my P4 email at the end of March or soon after?

It's says usually and of course it's embassy specific. 60 days is an average. Things happen, like Kingston which is short of staff they do what they ca with what they can.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

We don;t know when they fill up. People call NVC when they haven;t been scheduled and NVC says that month is full. But you can pretty much figure out for most embassy when they are full. No more movement. Remember if you see like 4 people for your embassy waiting around the same CC as you multiple that bu about 10 to 50. For every VJ member there are at least 10 to 20 per week out there not on VJ.

That's why the spreadsheet is so useful (if I do say so myself). You can pretty much tell how long the wait that's why it was created. If people get sooner great. But if like for your embassy it's a 100 to 120 day wait its not logical to say oh you will get it in 30 days when that isn't the case.

I can tell if a person expedited by the dates. And I usually end up PM them and ask "did you expedite" and they say yes. Dispelling the mystery.

I tell people look at the category and look and see if they expedited. When May hits from May to August embassies will give priority to Visitor visa and Student Visas. They will get most of the slots and most embassies will do few spousal Visa interviews. We witnessed that horrible this summer. Jamaica honestly was the worst.

Let me ask have you called and asked if Kingston is complete. Scheduling just started Wednesday you know. We still have a full week hopefully. You won't know f you don't call.

Lol..."Kingston is the worst"...I guess that comment can be associated with a lot of things in this process. I don't know but it seems awfully crazy that they would dedicate a month(s) to specific visa types...logically it seems to make more sense to process them right along with every other visa type...but since that seems to be the trend then and the process....

Oh how I wished that people would create timelines and update them..sure makes life a lot easier for the person that is maintaining...

Thanks..it's cool though. I can workaround it, trust me. There bigger fish to fry than worry about it.

Edited by shsl73

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is packet 3? And is there any more fee need to b paid at embassy during interview

Edited by Sasifz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What is packet 3? And is there any more fee need to b paid at embassy during interview

Packet 3 is for K1 (fiance) visas. For a CR1/IR1 you will get a Packet 4.

If you already paid the AOS and IV fee at the NVC stage, no fees to pay at consulate during interview. There will be a $165 green card fee to be paid after you receive your passport back.

CR-1 Timeline - 255 Days

USCIS - 81 Days

07/31/15: I-130 Mailed
08/06/15: NOA1 -- California Service Center
10/26/15: NOA2

NVC - 61 Days

11/05/15: NVC Received Case
11/25/15: Completed DS-261
11/28/15: Paid AOS Fee
11/30/15: DS-261 Reviewed Over Phone
12/02/15: Paid IV Fee
12/04/15: DS-260 Completed
12/04/15: Scan Date
01/05/16: Case Complete

CANADA

02/25/16: Interview - APPROVED!!!
03/07/16: Visa in hand

03/29/18: POE @ YVR

Removal of Conditions - 630 Days

Spoiler

01/16/18: I-751 Delivered

01/19/18: NOA1 -- Vermont Service Center

02/27/18: Biometrics

07/03/19: Case Transferred to NBC

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

Naturalization - 267 Days

Spoiler

02/01/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/01/19: NOA1

02/20/19: Biometrics

07/03/19: Interview Interview Cancelled - Haven't received I751

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

10/25/19: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

It's says usually and of course it's embassy specific. 60 days is an average. Things happen, like Kingston which is short of staff they do what they ca with what they can.

Thank you. My wife and I called but only to find out if there was any chance our case was scheduled for an interview (wishful thinking) but we did not ask if the slots were filled for Kingston cases (I assumed they would not give us that kind of information. You're a huge help Dwheels76. Can't thank u enough. I was thinking of waiting until maybe the final week of March before we call again.My wife and I usually skype when calling NVC because we both get nervous when calling hoping to hear some good news and if not we lean on each other for comfort to try fight that depression of waiting that much longer.

Timeline

I can only speak for the case complete and letter transmission. My case was completed on 2/4, I got the email "official" letter stating that all document requirements were met on 2/11. Since I am still awaiting an interview date

Something tells me we may get interview on the same day or a day apart but I am thinking it will be the same day because on the spreadsheet I have seen people who got C/C a day or two apart still get their interview on the same day

Timeline

Something tells me we may get interview on the same day or a day apart but I am thinking it will be the same day because on the spreadsheet I have seen people who got C/C a day or two apart still get their interview on the same day

Maybe...but I think your case complete date is a little before mine.

I'm not sure how this will all play out, all I can do is just hold to faith that our 1 year anniversary (June 14th) doesn't come and we are still waiting.

Timeline

Maybe...but I think your case complete date is a little before mine.

I'm not sure how this will all play out, all I can do is just hold to faith that our 1 year anniversary (June 14th) doesn't come and we are still waiting.

I hope you will get it before your anniversary. I hope that by the time your anniversary comes you will have already done the interview and reunited with each other. I wish you all the best. We can both keep watching the spreadsheet. If I hear anything regarding my interview date I will definitely post or PM you and hopefully you will do the same that way we keep each other informed and on the lookout for the interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

It's been two months for you and Ghana has not booked your interview??? What in the world are they doing?

Yes, It's crazy! Someone was recently scheduled for an April interview on Wednesday or Thursday and their case was completed back in October!

Timeline

I hope you will get it before your anniversary. I hope that by the time your anniversary comes you will have already done the interview and reunited with each other. I wish you all the best. We can both keep watching the spreadsheet. If I hear anything regarding my interview date I will definitely post or PM you and hopefully you will do the same that way we keep each other informed and on the lookout for the interview

Absolutely!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes, It's crazy! Someone was recently scheduled for an April interview on Wednesday or Thursday and their case was completed back in October!

I seen that and was floored at the delay in giving an interview date. I have seen some get a date within a few months others wait three or four months for the interview date.

At the rate Ghana is going it will be June or July before we get an interview that is the soonest.

I am crossing my fingers for you. I hope you get your interview date this week!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.