dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2016

1,921 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So once people have their interview dates scheduled, how long have y'all been waiting to get the written confirmation/instructions from NVC?

Got my interview date by calling them on Feb 24th

and I just got my Interview Letter and Medical instruction today in my e-mail

Timeline

Hurrryyy

Got my interview letter from NVC

hahaha ha

Looks like NVC has our cases right next to each other.

Got my Interview Letter in E-mail about same time :dancing:

Timeline

Finally was able to call and get through to NVC! Interview is April 4th at 10:30 <33333 so excited!

Congratulation to You Dear..

Finally Your Crazy Journey Ending..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

It was - I was really expecting to be there longer. Especially since when I got there, there was a guy who's appointment was at 830, and he didn't get called for his interview until around 10am. But they sped up quite a bit as mine was only around 15-20 mins late.

As for CO assignment - I believe it's random - after you give your documents at the first booth, they will give it to a random CO. While I was doing my interview, she came and dropped off the documents of the person he was interviewing after me.

Congrats on you approval. Im glad it all worked out well, travel woes and all :)

Timeline

My husband finally got his visa/passport yesterday! They said "you'll have it within 5 business days. Nope. But I'm so glad he has it now. He's going to be coming in on Monday Feb 29th. (leap day) POE will be Newark, was hoping for Detroit, but the Newark ticket was an incredibly good price so we'll have a little money left over for a nice bottle of wine to celebrate!

Now come on Monday!

Finally! Safe travels to your hubby.

Timeline

No answer about October 2014 date on interview email letter.

Any one .....

I had the same on my Interview letter, turns out it was the date the NVC started processing my documents after they received it from USCIS. Probably dame for you... Edited by Chiquitabella29

Timeline

But I applied my I130 in June 2015.oct 2014I wasn't even married ?.

Dont sweat it, you have your interview set already. That date is not even relevant right now.

Edited by Chiquitabella29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi all

Will i get a new letter or do i "just" need to print out he email?

Dear Sir,

We have now re-scheduled you for 2nd of March 2016, at 8.30 AM. Please let us know if this time is suitable for you.

Please remember to bring all documents as listed in the checklist sent previously.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Embassy of the United States of America

Dag Hammarskjölds Väg 31

SE-115 89 Stockholm

Sweden

Privacy/PII

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

OH LOOK PICTURES - https://500px.com/sorenhelmer

K3 Visa Journey (That turned out to end up being IR1)

Marriage: 2008-03-25

USCIS:
I-130 Sent: 2015-09-10
I-130 Received: 2015-10-15
NOA1 : 2015-10-18
NOA2 : 2015-10-29

NVC:
NVC Received Case (I-130): 2015-11-12
NVC Case Number Received: 2015-12-03
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 2015-12-03
Submit DS-261: 2015-12-03
Pay AOS Bill: 2015-12-04
Receive IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Pay IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Send AOS Package: 2015-12-11
Send IV Package: 2015-12-11
Scan date: someplace around Dec 21st, nvc was not really shearing.

CC: 2016-01-29
Medical Examination: 2016-01-18
Embassy Interview: 2016-03-21 - NEW DATE 2016-03-02

AP: 2016-03-02

Issued: 2016-03-08

- They asked for more papers

Issued Again: 2016-03-10

- No new must be good news :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.