15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi , I need your help guys,

As we know some of us have problems about the marriage ,

I am a PRC holder and start removing of conditional next year, but the problem was i can't hold the relationship at all as I'm tires of being treated not good,

special " MENTALLY Abuse " as a new in the country is hard to adjust and to start a life , but your partner forcing you to things which you did but you can't get it as they need more further info about being a new allies of this , country ,

I'm tired being traded Verbally & Mentally , i got sick to think hard what I'm going to do to my self, I came here with a good faith , and get into the marriage with a good faith ,, but after that i didn't treated well , and this is always the words i heard " if you can't do this i return you to your country , " because i didn't do good, .so I'm confusing my life, i tried to be just quite but i can't now.

my question is ,

1. I divorce USC and after the divorce , the Immigration will send me to my country?

2. I am still legal to to stay in the US if there is someone willing to file for me to stay here and to support me?

3. i can still remove the conditional by my self with out the USC .?

guys i need your help asap ,

please let me know i want to stay here more legally and correct procedure ,

and if you have more suggestion , then let me know and you can send mea message guys ,

thanks for you time and effort ,

thank you guys ,,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits Forum~

~Similar topics are often discussed at this forum, past K1~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1. no

2. not need other human

3. yes

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

sure!

1 gather up the regular proof of bonafide marriage evidence and

2. tick the 'divorced' box on the RoC application.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

What Darnell said is that after the divorce is final, you can apply for Removal of Conditions (ROC) by yourself. One of the bases for applying for Removal of Conditions on the I-751 form is "marriage terminated through divorce". You should file once the divorce is final, or in the 90-day window before your 2-year card expires (even if divorce is not final yet), whichever is earlier.

Timeline

sorry, i do not do PMs here..

to file a RoC casefile, you must follow the instructions for that - a piece of that is to show evidence of a bonafide marriage that includes financial co-mingling. IF you are on a handphone, I suggest you turn it off, pull out the battery, and get on a PC with internet access, download the forms, study the forms, study the RoC SubForum here to glean about this evidence.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

@newacct .

Thank you !!

Im really appreciate you guys , im very deressed of how i can protect my self and deffence my self for this cases,

It is possible to wait till next year to apply for ROC OR I CAN DO IT as we filing for divorce.,

Because i cant stop the USC for what he want ,

Were not happy to each other for him to be happy and we both want divorce .,

Thanks

Darnell

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi , I need your help guys,

As we know some of us have problems about the marriage ,

I am a PRC holder and start removing of conditional next year, but the problem was i can't hold the relationship at all as I'm tires of being treated not good,

special " MENTALLY Abuse " as a new in the country is hard to adjust and to start a life , but your partner forcing you to things which you did but you can't get it as they need more further info about being a new allies of this , country ,

I'm tired being traded Verbally & Mentally , i got sick to think hard what I'm going to do to my self, I came here with a good faith , and get into the marriage with a good faith ,, but after that i didn't treated well , and this is always the words i heard " if you can't do this i return you to your country , " because i didn't do good, .so I'm confusing my life, i tried to be just quite but i can't now.

what i

my question is ,

1. I divorce USC and after the divorce , the Immigration will send me to my country?

2. I am still legal to to stay in the US if there is someone willing to file for me to stay here and to support me?

3. i can still remove the conditional by my self with out the USC .?

guys i need your help asap ,

please let me know i want to stay here more legally and correct procedure ,

and if you have more suggestion , then let me know and you can send mea message guys ,

thanks for you time and effort ,

thank you guys ,,

what is PRC?

Filed: Timeline

It is possible to wait till next year to apply for ROC OR I CAN DO IT as we filing for divorce.,

You should only file it after you get a final order of divorce (i.e. after the divorce process is finished). However, if your divorce is still not complete by the time 90 days before your 2-year card expiration comes, you should file it anyway.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

You are not a PRC.You are a green card holder and you have a permanent resident card, commonly called a Green Card. I hope you have enough proof of bonafide marriage (commingling finances) otherwise your GC will not be renewed.Get divorced and once you are divorced file form I-751 waiver.

"You asked if you can stay in the USA if there is someone willing to file for you and support you. You question lead me to think that you are trying to get some immigrant benefit no matter what. You are married living with your husband and you are already thinking about someone sponsoring you? really?

Timeline

You are not a PRC.You are a green card holder and you have a permanent resident card, commonly called a Green Card. I hope you have enough proof of bonafide marriage (commingling finances) otherwise your GC will not be renewed.Get divorced and once you are divorced file form I-751 waiver.

"You asked if you can stay in the USA if there is someone willing to file for you and support you. You question lead me to think that you are trying to get some immigrant benefit no matter what. You are married living with your husband and you are already thinking about someone sponsoring you? really?

I'm asking a question and advice of how I can handle the situation for not to terminate in the immigration or to release in the country .,

Yes I'm living with my husband ., but our relationship didn't went well, and I'm trying to open my case to my cousin and friend to help me incase after I divorce is that the immigration will as a affidavit of support as I'm not working yet, because our bank will be automatic cut if our divorce was finalize .

And I think me and my husband has only a join bank account and that all .,

So please tell me what is the best way for me to file my removal of conditional .,

Thanks

Look into the files in ROC folder here and start gathering the information you will need to prove you entered into this marriage in good faith. You will still need to prove it was bonafide even when you file with a waiver. Good luck.

sunbeam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.