• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
:dance: WOW :dancing: FELICITACIONES :thumbs:

(Texas)Elizabeth y Mauricio(Nicaragua)

~I refuse to give COINCIDENCE glory for anything that God does in my life. -Alicia ~

K1:

Dec-23-06: Elizabeth mails 129f to TSC

Jan-03-07: NOA1 snail mail from CSC

Mar-29-07: NOA2!!!

May-07-07: Mauricio picks up Packet 3 at Embassy in Managua

May-21-07: interview-Paper missing :(

May-29-07: at embassy again with missing paper - APPROVED!!!

Jun-01-07: pick up visa at embassy

Jun-03-07: ARRIVED HOME WITH MY BABY AT LAST!!!

Jun-30-07: wedding

AOS & EAD:

Jul-27-07: mailed AOS & EAD, USPS nextday

Jul-28-07: received at Chicago lockbox

Sep-04-07: NOAs received by mail

Sep-27-07: RFE- need a co-sponser :(

Sep-28-07: Biometric Appointment

Oct-17-07: Card production ordered!

Oct-29-07: received EAD card in mail!

Feb-14-08: AOS approved

Apr-23-08: Green Card received!!!

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance: :dance:

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
:dance: WOW :dancing: FELICITACIONES :thumbs:

Thanks to all of you... Hey I really like the quotes you have as your signature.

:luv: So I posted last week questioning whether it was even possible that the on-line USCIS site said our I-129F was approved or if it was all a big mistake... Well, it was no mistake because I got the NOA2 in the mail today!!! :dance::dance::dance: :dance: :dance: It was approved, not sure how but what do I care... this is amazing and thank you all for your support. I know this will not be the last time I ask for it, so thanks in advance. WOOOHOOO... NVC and Cuba here we come... let the waiting continue. :thumbs:

Congratulations! Then it is true too that you break the record of the fastest approval in CSC's history! That's awesome! :dance: You can now breathe, sleep and eat well without worrying that they made a mistake with your approval. I bet it was a torture the past few days. Happy for you! :thumbs: Good luck on your next step!

Mae :dance:

It was not too bad, as I tried really hard to not think about it too much. It would all happen eventually anyway... just prais God it was sooner than later. THANKS!!!

03/16/03: Met the love of my life

01/24/06: Officially began our relationship

11/01/06: He proposed marriage :)

02/17/07: I-129F Sent to NSC

02/23/07: I-129F NOA1

02/28/07: I-129F NOA2 (found out while checking on-line)

03/02/07: Received hard copy NOA1

03/08/07: Received hard copy NOA2

03/13/07: NVC sent packet to La Habana

03/27/07: Telegram "sent" to fiance to pick up packet 3... never received

04/02/07: I contacted the "embassy" to find out status of case and set up pick up date

04/04/07: Fiance picked up packet 3

04/05/07: I called toll-free # here to set up appointment for my fiancé

05/10/07: Interview scheduled for 7:30AM... Visa Approved!!!!!!!!

05/14/07: Picks up passport/visa and brown sealed envelope

05/15/07: Paperwork for the carta blanca turned in

05/24/07: Carta Blanca received and bought plane ticket

06/04/07: Entry into the US... together again!!!!!!!

08/07/07: MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Congratulations :thumbs:

I am so happy for you. This VISA process can be so tidious and stressful but when we can celebrate over these times it is wonderful. Enjoy this time and rejoice in the quick approval.

This is some wonderful news to come back home to. I just came back from Cuba last night and I was hoping to hear other great news from our fellow Cuban fiances. I hope the posts will continue because they encourage us. Thanks for sharing.

Faithful

Timeline
Congratulations :thumbs:

I am so happy for you. This VISA process can be so tidious and stressful but when we can celebrate over these times it is wonderful. Enjoy this time and rejoice in the quick approval.

This is some wonderful news to come back home to. I just came back from Cuba last night and I was hoping to hear other great news from our fellow Cuban fiances. I hope the posts will continue because they encourage us. Thanks for sharing.

Faithful

Faithful (and 2manypapers... and all you others with Cuban fiancé(e)s)... thanks so much for all the support you have been, as well as everyone on VJ. My fiancé and I have been thrilled since we found out. It seems like a fresh breath of air or a second wind in a long race... we are feeling energized to continue on with the process and are definitely rejoicing in the quick approval. It seems like the interview will be somewhere around 4 months from the NOA2 as that appears to be the case for other Cuban couples. It is nice to be able to have a rough idea as to when I will see my papí again. Great news about your trip and would love to hear about Cuba... but that can be in a PM. Thanks again and best of luck to you and all the rest of your Cubanitos out there... and all the other Vjers waiting to be with the one they love.

04/02/07: I contacted the "embassy" to find out status of case and set up pick up date

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations and best wishes on the rest of your journey

Rob and Melinda

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:luv: So I posted last week questioning whether it was even possible that the on-line USCIS site said our I-129F was approved or if it was all a big mistake... Well, it was no mistake because I got the NOA2 in the mail today!!! :dance::dance::dance: :dance: :dance: It was approved, not sure how but what do I care... this is amazing and thank you all for your support. I know this will not be the last time I ask for it, so thanks in advance. WOOOHOOO... NVC and Cuba here we come... let the waiting continue. :thumbs:

i got soooo excited when i read this. i thought, if it happened that fast for you, maybe the rest of us CSC filers will benefit from it too. but then i remembered, one sliver of the US goes to VSC, and the rest of the dog-gone country goes to CSC! geez, looks like the Lord is trying to remind me that patience is a virtue.

Timeline

i got soooo excited when i read this. i thought, if it happened that fast for you, maybe the rest of us CSC filers will benefit from it too. but then i remembered, one sliver of the US goes to VSC, and the rest of the dog-gone country goes to CSC! geez, looks like the Lord is trying to remind me that patience is a virtue.

I was hoping the same thing because I can see how frustrating it is to watch the whole VSC bunch get their approvals so quickly and be waiting for months at the CSC. Just wish they would have balanced it out when Nebraska and Texas stopped processing I-129Fs. Wishing you all the best luck in the world. Patience is a virtue for sure, but soon enough you too will have your approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.