HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So all the WAC numbers around my case number have now been accepted except for mine ? What a tease!

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

So all the WAC numbers around my case number have now been accepted except for mine ? What a tease!

Ain't it that way. :reading: Playing hard to get

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ain't it that way. :reading: Playing hard to get

It's the WORST!

Welp, hopefully next week.... :clock:

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

That would be cool if I got the NOA2 today.

But for some reason I feel I'll probably get a letter like this instead:

Dear petitioner,
Due to unforseen circumstances, we are unable to process your petition for the K-1 Fiance'e
Visa.
As it turns out, yesterday at approximately 9 A.M. PST your petition was "touched" by one of our
staff members. Before the staff member was able to scan and begin working on your petition,
a group of armed men stormed into our facility..................
....................P.P.P.S. I realized the P.P.S. above would mean you would get in contact with us again.
We fear for the safety of all our staff members, so please do not contact us again, we will
make do with the use of the standard government paper.
Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::wow::wow::lol::lol:

I came to realization that I have made way too many calls to NVC. Why... you ask? 1) Memorizing their script as good or better than the call taker, 2) Being overly creative when trying to trick them in to actually looking at my file, and finally (this might be disturbing to some of you) 3) Memorizing the outgoing on-hold message: "All of our customer service representatives are (I swear it sounds like he is saying "is") still helping other customers. Please continue to hold, we appreciate your patience".

This evening marked the last time I will hear that message. A lady named Evette answered. This was unlike the many other calls. Instead of the usual run around and giving me the 30 to 45 day scripted line asking for my case number (that's why I am calling) she immediately asked "May I have your receipt number? May I have your name? May I have the beneficiary's name and date of birth? She then said "we received your case today and I am entering in to the system right now". Then she asked me if I was prepared to write down some information... CASE NUMBER :joy: She went on to say that they do not hold on to the cases very long at all, not more than a day or two at the most.

I'm gonna miss that message :cry: okay okay... another lie from me.

No more super long posts from me :bonk:

Congrats! :thumbs::thumbs::yes::yes::dance::dance: Can I ask for Evette personally when I start calling?? I like her already...

Hello, it's me... my case number starts with W A C .

I was wondering if after all these weeks my pettion reached N V C.

To go over everything

They say that it is time for you to tell me my invoice id

But I havent heard much from anybody

Hello, can you hear me

I'm in the U.S waiting for you to tell me

When we will get our case number to see

I've forgotten I have to tell you my pettion number so you could see

There's such a difference between USCIS AND NVC.

Hello from pettioner siiiidee

I must have called a thousand times

To tell you give me my new case number and invoice id

But when I call you never seem to tell me.

Hello from the pettioner siiideee

At least I can say that I've tried!!!!!!

:)))))))))

This is fantastic. Very well done. And good use of your waiting time. I'm gonna memorize it and sing it when the original song comes on the radio...as if my friends don't already think this process is making me crazy (crazier?) enough. :lol::lol::yes::yes:

AOS Journey

*Delay in filing due to typo on visa which took many calls, an InfoPass appointment, and about two months to resolve.

AOS/EAD/AP applications sent: 11/30/2016

NOA: 12/2/2016

RFE notice rec'd online: 12/21/2016

Biometrics appt. letter rec'd: 12/27/2016

RFE letter rec'd: 12/30/2016

Biometrics appointment: 1/4/2017

RFE response sent: 1/9/2017

RFE response receipt notice: 1/11/2017

Case status update text: 1/21/2017 (but no actual update available)

EAD/AP approval notice/card ordered (email and online): 2/13/2017

EAD/AP card mailed (e-notification): 2/15/2017

EAD/AP card received: 2/17/2017

Service request submitted: 7/11/2017

Service request processed: 8/4/2017

Service request response received (with no update): 8/9/2017

Interview letter received: 10/18/17

Interview appointment: 11/15/17

Approval: 11/15/17 

K1 Journey

Sent I-129F Packet: 11/25/2015
NOA1 (official date from hard copy): 12/2/2015

NOA1 e-notification: 12/3/2015

NOA2: 1/7/2016

Interview: 4/7/2016 - Approved!

Arrival: 5/30/2016 (POE Chicago O'Hare)

Marriage: 7/9/2016

Second (big) wedding: 11/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Okay group. Some of you know I am a recent entry into the 'facebook' work. Actually unwilling, and still have not really accepted it. Only doing it for the 'Visa' reviewers in the event they ask, covering my bases.

I saw that there are pages for groups.

So I took the liberty to start one for us. This way we can keep posted on each of us through marriage, kids, and the truly fun Journey---LIFE. Also can arrange for the get together if we decide to really do that.

https://www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

If you want join up, and start posting what you want. ----Greenbaum you need to be a part too.

Note: it is named after HappyLaton's version of of I-129F. She is given all the create for getting us started.

hahahahahaha))))))))) Jaime did you really create that group????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That brown paper bag is awesome)))

11.17.2015- sent petition
11.23.2015- NOA-1
12.29.2015- NOA-2

01.12.2016- NVC received

01.17.2016- NVC case #

01.21.2016- Medical Exam

02.10.2016- Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay group. Some of you know I am a recent entry into the 'facebook' work. Actually unwilling, and still have not really accepted it. Only doing it for the 'Visa' reviewers in the event they ask, covering my bases.

So I took the liberty to start one for us. This way we can keep posted on each of us through marriage, kids, and the truly fun Journey---LIFE. Also can arrange for the get together if we decide to really do that.

If you want join up, and start posting what you want. ----Greenbaum you need to be a part too.

Note: it is named after HappyLaton's version of of I-129F. She is given all the create for getting us started.

you have my nod of approval

we met in the early hours of 1 Jan 2011 at a new years party. good way to start! but after a visit in 2012 I broke up with her, in part because I didn't want to have a long distance relationship and I didn't want TO GO THRU THIS PROCESS. so, I'm about 2 years behind where I would've been in getting our visa if I had been smarter

she's 45, I'm 51. maybe I should've heeded Tony Curtis's advice, but as a bike nerd, I have a lovely Thai girl who does yoga, eats brown rice, and will ride bicycles with me in the countryside. happy with that.

Timeline

ohhhh my GOD we got approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am on cloud nine :goofy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

THANK U GUYS !!!!

AWESOME congrats!!! Wow we have the same NOA1 date too, I'm really hating you right now, I mean, I'm so happy for you. Don't mind the freudian slip there. :rofl:

No, seriously congrats!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

ohhhh my GOD we got approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am on cloud nine :goofy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

THANK U GUYS !!!!

Congratulations!!!! I knew it was coming soon for you! ?

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Great idea Jaime!!!

Is there any way (if it's not much to ask!!) you can create the same but as a Private Group? That way you can only post and see posts if you are in the group and are accepted to get in by a moderator?

Sorry I am a stickler for privacy on my Facebook ?

Edited by sandminlove

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Timeline

Noa1- 11/30/2015

Noa2- 01/04/2016

So basically, i can only schedule an interview and medical exam once USEM recieved our case? Coz "Ready" status means USEM got the case, ya? Thank you! ??

Timeline

Daisy and I are overjoyed we received our approval last night by text message. Good luck to those still waiting. Don't worry, it will come sooner than you think.

Timeline

congrats another step closer to be with your fiance soon

Thank you. Yes, one step closer.

awesome!!!! you got the number. so I am guessing mine is next week :idea:

====More long posts, more long posts=====

Thank you. I hope yours is next week... already long overdue.

Hahah niiice all the calling paid off! Your case is off to the embassy!

I'm actually surprised I haven't called once. I think it's cause we haven't gotten all the documents ready needed so I'm trying to unwillingly procrastinate.

We're in the same boat. Starting a new job within 3 weeks (hopefully). Then there are taxes to do :bonk:

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.