HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

UPDATE:

I called NVC today and they confirmed receipt of the I-129F from USCIS as of yesterday 12/28.

No case number available yet.

To those who have their case number already how long after receipt to NVC did it take you to find out the case number?

They told me to call back in 30 days. At least they have a sense of humor.

HappyLayton's according to your timeline it took only 1 day?

Thanks to any who can help.

Tyler

I also called but ours isn't there yet. My approval was a day after yours. Just call them the next day. They always tell us call after 30 days. Though you can always call them everyday to check.

Visa timeline
CSC :goofy:(L)
I-129f sent 11/10/15
NOA 1 received 11/13/15

NOA 2 email/text 12/16/15

NOA 2 mail 12/21/15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I also called but ours isn't there yet. My approval was a day after yours. Just call them the next day. They always tell us call after 30 days. Though you can always call them everyday to check.

How about calling every 4 hours? Just to friendly :reading:

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

How about calling every 4 hours? Just to friendly :reading:

haha. :) can be... different people answers cause it's a call center. ^_^ i hope we get our case numbers soon! :)

Visa timeline
CSC :goofy:(L)
I-129f sent 11/10/15
NOA 1 received 11/13/15

NOA 2 email/text 12/16/15

NOA 2 mail 12/21/15

Timeline

When i get back from our vacation it's medical time..

Ill keep you guys updated

Hmmmm. must have been a interesting vacation if a medical is required......no need to explain :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our NOA2 is estimated for 27-30 dec. Tomorrow can be the big day! *hoping*

Any 11/25 NOA1 getting their NOA2 yet?ours was 11/24

There was an approval for an 11/20 and 11/23 within the last few days. Mine was 11/23 and was estimated to receive NOA2 Dec 26 through Dec 29 but no such luck. Hopefully by the New Year :)

When i get back from our vacation it's medical time..

Ill keep you guys updated

Oh my goodness! Your case is moving along nicely. How exciting ?

Jaime & Aisha, on 29 Dec 2015 - 9:35 PM, said:

Hmmmm. must have been a interesting vacation if a medical is required......no need to explain :rofl:

:thumbs::rofl:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance is going to go to his GP ahead of time to get his vaccinations out of the way before the medical. I heard if you need more than one dose of something there is a waiting period and if they wait til they get to the US they need to do a medical over again and pay a civil surgeon to translate the vaccination records onto one form which is costly. Another UK beneficiary waited and it cost him $600. Does anyone know exactly what shots are required? I know MMR and tetanus but not sure all of the requirements.

Timeline

The embassy approved hospital will know. Just explain what you are doing and why. They are smart people.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i have question... although our case was approved yesterday, we did'nt recieved any email or text... but it shows approved on uscis case status tracker site.. we got text and email for NOA1... but no text/email for NOA2.. should we need to worry??

shergills- no need to worry, we also did not receive a text or email about noa2. seems like very few if any do. fwiw, the email about noa1 came well after the the websight notification, expecting anything from them the same day is a bit optimistic atmo.

congratulations, you are on your way!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.