3,223 posts in this topic

Put in my petition for my daughter march 16 was approved today!!!! very good thing too, moms is already at NVC waiting to be joined :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So as it stands, Potomac is processing middle of march now?...I hope so..

My PD is 4/18/2016 for i130 ...on may 5 I filed i129f, was told today that it will be another 4 Mo for i129f which is weird to me...I'm almost 60 days in for my the i 130 which they claim takes 6mo to process...can anyone shed some light on my situation??

Please and thank you...Missing my husband like crazy lol

So as it stands, Potomac is processing middle of march now?...I hope so..

My PD is 4/18/2016 for i130 ...on may 5 I filed i129f, was told today that it will be another 4 Mo for i129f which is weird to me...I'm almost 60 days in for my the i 130 which they claim takes 6mo to process...can anyone shed some light on my situation??

Please and thank you...Missing my husband like crazy lol

I filed two separate I-130s first one in February the other in March. Both went to different processing centers and both were right at three months for approval . Second was Potamac put in march 16

Oh OK...but I was saying both of mines are being processed at Potomac.. Is this normal?

yes its normal, i made the mistake of not putting both I-130s in at the same time :)

Timeline

Got approved on the 14th for a priority date of March 3! I know its hard but be patient, Potomac is moving faster than the rest.

I'm trying to but it's very frustrating spoke with USCIS today and they told me 6 Mo for my I130 and 5 Mo for my i129f?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well I spoke to USCIS in the evening of the 13th and they told me the same thing and it was approved the next morning!

Got approved on the 14th for a priority date of March 3! I know its hard but be patient, Potomac is moving faster than the rest.

I'm trying to but it's very frustrating spoke with USCIS today and they told me 6 Mo for my I130 and 5 Mo for my i129f?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

6 months is their standard response for the I-130 approval. It's certainly not true for most of the Potomac cases, so don't worry yet. Give them a few days. I speak from experience. When we were still at Potomac, it was the same spiel, and look at our dates...

Timeline

Well I spoke to USCIS in the evening of the 13th and they told me the same thing and it was approved the next morning!

[/qu

Wishing for the best... Thank you so much... I'll try to sleep and hope I wake up to the best news ever...

Timeline

6 months is their standard response for the I-130 approval. It's certainly not true for most of the Potomac cases, so don't worry yet. Give them a few days. I speak from experience. When we were still at Potomac, it was the same spiel, and look at our dates...

Sure... However you filed 2mo before I did so that may be the difference thus far....again I'm really hoping for the best because, I really miss n need my husband right now!!

I appreciate your kindness at this moment... Thank you much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.