nina1

What ticks you off

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

my hubby has a tendancy to take stuff out of the fridge and forget to put it back in...

oh, and I have to go around the house behind him to turn off all the lights he leaves on...

and the way he drives sometimes....oye :help:

other than that? he's awesome. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
my hubby has a tendancy to take stuff out of the fridge and forget to put it back in...

oh, and I have to go around the house behind him to turn off all the lights he leaves on...

my hubby's driving his scary at times... I know this is LA and you have to be assertive with your driving but I swear sometimes he forgets he has a passenger in the car :lol: I have to hang on for dear life sometimes :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

my hubby's driving his scary at times... I know this is LA and you have to be assertive with your driving but I swear sometimes he forgets he has a passenger in the car :lol: I have to hang on for dear life sometimes :P

OH I hear you! My thing is, I am convinced that he doesn't look for cars coming up behind us when merging into traffic....and then he wonders why we nearly get into accidents all the time! :whistle::whistle:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

My hubby tends to keep putting garbage in the can when its to full.

I do have to tell him on occasion to pick his clothes up off the floor. Do men every grow outta that or what :whistle:

We will ask him something and it takes him forever to answer us back. My dad is like this too. :yes:

Just a few things that ticks me off, but I am sure there is things I do that tick him of too. ;)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
do they sell fake boobs at the local drug store?

Yes! I mean.....that's what I've heard.

but I am sure there is things I do that tick him of too. ;)

Say it ain't so pink.......say it ain't so

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Yeah it must be a man thing (about the...I think you're hot...thing). My self esteem hasn't always been the best. At first when he'd say, "You are so beautiful" I'd say, no no no no...but now I know he thinks I am, and I beleive it and I say THANK YOU and I love it.

But with him, I've been telling him for FIVE YEARS how hot he is and he STILL won't listen. I know he thinks I beleive it, but it hasn't sunk in for HIM yet. I've got the rest of my life to work on it :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, Jay isn't my spouse yet... but what the hell :-)

Obviously, the biggest thing that ticks me off about her... is that she's still in Merry Fing England right now... but that's not her fault :-)

What else... I don't think there's anything else that ticks me off... but we do have a few big differences... how to punish children for instances... i.e. to spank, or not to spank... things like that.

Of course, if she keeps trying to wake me up at night cause she thinks I stop breathing... I'm sure that's gonna get under my skin pretty quick :-)

How it Started

2001 to Feb 2002 - Met online, were acquintances

Mar to Apr 2005 - Talked about finally giving in to our feelings and getting married

Aug 1 to Aug 7, 2005 - Fifth US Visit - Engaged

Time for the Visa

Dec 8, 2005 - Finally mailed Packet

Dec 20, 2005 - NOA1 Notice Date

Dec 27, 2005 - NOA1 Rcv'd in Mail

Mar 10, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Mar 23, 2006 - NVC Received Packet

Mar 24, 2006 - Case Forwarded to London Embassy

Apr 7, 2006 - Recieved Packet 3

May 11, 2006 - Packet 3 Sent Back

May 24, 2006 - Medical Appointment

May 24, 2006 - Packet 4 Received

Jun 14, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

Jun 16, 2006 - Visa Recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

things that annoy me.. I hate the song pour sugar on me,,he sings this all the time lately,,it's getting OLD now haha ,,he takes SO long to get ready with gelling his hair and all that. he splashes water all over the bathroom sink and mirror,smoking and his spitting .

don't like the sounds he makes when he is mad and some other things I wont mention,,just examples here of annoyances hehehe.

other then that I think it's cute when he sings indian songs in the shower and holds my hand before we fall to sleep each night.

(L) Sadia

:lol::lol: Well I needed a good laugh and I got it in this thread.

what ticks me off is ummmmmmmmmmmmm shute :whistle::luv:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

what ticks me off about my " secret lover " is he is a secret.

now dont tell my husband..

:lol:

I can honestly say....... nothing!!

ok ok maybe her snoring...

OOOOOOOHHHHH

I was waiting to see if you'd pull the trigger on that one. Good job!

Now there's a man who is secure in his relationship. Hats off brother.

:thumbs:

I hope she doesn't read this thread.... :lol:

I also don't like when she's on her monthly.. but that's nature ticking me off :devil:

I hear some barking.......sounds like......yes......I think Fuzzness is in the dog house!

:whistle:

I just asked my husband what it is abut me that he hates and he said he hates it that I am always right :)

Donna

That's just genetics. It's been proven that women are smarter than men.

:yes:

Oh and he thinks he is always right, but he can't be....I am always right ;)

:yes:

I can speak from only the short amount of time that we were together in Morocco... I hated it that he would not wipe off the counter & the mirror in the bathroom after brushing his teeth, etc...

he would leave the top off of the toothpaste...

he would be piggish with the blankets... many times i had to get my own from the closet... because he would steal them! gonna work on that one when he gets here! hehe

other than that... he's delightful! :blush:;)

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Timeline

Me too. My wife hates it. Another thing my wife hates about me is my habit of accidentally dumping silverware in the trash :(

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't have too much to complain about. Instead of having a messy husband I have a really tidy husband. Yes I know it sounds good...but he is more tidy than I am and he will drive me crazy if something little is out of place. I ask him, why can't you just be a messy man?? It would make me look much better!! :P He also ends up making a cocoon with the blanket at night and I almost strain a muscle yanking the blanket out from under him if I am cold. :D Or I'll just wake him up and tell him to get off the blanket. :innocent:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline
He also ends up making a cocoon with the blanket at night and I almost strain a muscle yanking the blanket out from under him if I am cold. :D Or I'll just wake him up and tell him to get off the blanket. :innocent:

Sounds like us ;) Except in our case my wifes the one who cocoons. Maybe it's a desi thing.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

What ticks my hubby off about me is easier......I snore and I talk when he's trying to watch tv

Oh, and I gnaw on my steak bones in public which horrified him :o:P

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

He also ends up making a cocoon with the blanket at night and I almost strain a muscle yanking the blanket out from under him if I am cold. :D Or I'll just wake him up and tell him to get off the blanket. :innocent:

Sounds like us ;) Except in our case my wifes the one who cocoons. Maybe it's a desi thing.

possibly! :yes:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord