Anamta

Are we put in queue after the final review letter or the case complete?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone ,

I called up nvc on July 30 and they said my case has been complete since July 20. But we didn't receive any official email notifying that the case is complete, however on 11th August we received an email listing some documents that were missing and need to be brought to the consulate for interview.nothinn to be mailed to NVC

Was this supposed to be a notification for final review completion? Are we put in a queue for interview scheduling after the issue of this letter ?

When should I expect my interview scheduling? It's so depressing to simply wait ,with no clue of the waiting frame? I can't even make any travel plan to occupy myself,:(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/559617-september-2015-interviews/page-53#entry7776543

this is where we are ranting about no interview. people are waiting since may/ June without any clue

come join us

yes that's ur cc. don't respond to checklist coz doing so will open the case .. as instructed by nvc just bring ur checklisted items to interview

congratulations on cc and welcome to waiting game

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everyone ,

I called up nvc on July 30 and they said my case has been complete since July 20. But we didn't receive any official email notifying that the case is complete, however on 11th August we received an email listing some documents that were missing and need to be brought to the consulate for interview.nothinn to be mailed to NVC

Was this supposed to be a notification for final review completion? Are we put in a queue for interview scheduling after the issue of this letter ?

When should I expect my interview scheduling? It's so depressing to simply wait ,with no clue of the waiting frame? I can't even make any travel plan to occupy myself, :(

I would call NVC to find out your exact Case Complete date. Looks like it may have been changed to August 11th. Either way you have a wait. Maybe October or November date you will get. When you get CC date post and I will add you to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

You already have the Interview link above come on over.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

We had the same thing happen. I called twice to verify that the case is actually complete (it is complete). You just bring those things on the list to the interview. The agent said there's no delay in the process. About a week and a half after that email we received another email that said case complete. Now we are waiting (as usual) for the interview date. Good luck and congrats.

Timeline

Our case was completed August 7th, and on August 13th, we got the email saying our case was completed. But I have heard of people saying their case was completed but they needed to bring certain documents to the interview.

Yes you are in queue for an interview but as Bunny&Ninja said people have been waiting for interviews from the NVC all month, including at least 4 or 5 couples from Pakistan. We haven't even received an interview date yet. :( hopefully soon everyone will receive interview dates.

Timeline

Our case was completed August 7th, and on August 13th, we got the email saying our case was completed. But I have heard of people saying their case was completed but they needed to bring certain documents to the interview.

Yes you are in queue for an interview but as Bunny&Ninja said people have been waiting for interviews from the NVC all month, including at least 4 or 5 couples from Pakistan. We haven't even received an interview date yet. :( hopefully soon everyone will receive interview dates.

So you have two dates for case completion? I didn't receive any email.its just that on call the person said 20th July .and then we received an email on 11th aug asking for documents. Confused

Timeline

So I assume we get interview letter by the start of sept. For October start interviews??

I doubt that. There are still June people for your embassy waiting for interviews. More than likely November or December interview for you. Right now hard to say what is happening since September is closed. Just have to wait and see what happens.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

So you have two dates for case completion? I didn't receive any email.its just that on call the person said 20th July .and then we received an email on 11th aug asking for documents. Confused

No they just have one Case Complete date the 7th. The email comes 1 week later that's why the other date they mentioned when they got email.

Looks to me your case was still being reviewed. I would call NVC to verify your exact Case Complete date. July 20th or August 11th. Just to be sure where you stand.

If you do call ask them what is happening with September interview slots

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.