silvermask007

i-751 Black Out Bank Account Numbers?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Don't be such a stranger. :time:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

You do not redact a single document when it concerns USCIS. Even so called personal texts and email messages are all read by these folks. A couple got a RFE for submitting redacted emails and they demanded they resend the full unedited version.

Edited by S_R

....All your Negative Energy Feeds Cancer!

event.png

True I suppose, but then why do they make us send all of this stuff?

Because they can find out if they want to, but they're not going to spend their time or man power when we can do it. It costs them money and time to look up things about you. It's not instant or cheap. Besides, it's a privilege to have a green card, not a right, and they like to remind us of that.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi,

You are to provide unaltered evidence. The evidence is not reliable or acceptable if you alter them (even if it's just a few numbers). You can not send altered documents.

Even if I use yellow highlighter for the bank statements ?

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

How are you paying - by personal check? They'll already have your check with your account number anyway!

Don't send them what you don't want them to see. They have your social and your immigration info, if you think your background checks couldn't obtain that info if they so chose, you'd be wrong

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Government workers are background checked and undoubtedly sign non-disclosue agreements with regard to the PII (Personally identifiable information) they see on a daily basis.

Because the particular worker who is assigned your file may be lacking scruples?

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.