Mr. Big Dog

Charleston Shooting Leaves 9 Dead at AME Church, Gunman Remains at Large

261 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

District not City.

I have a feeling Dems will win all the City stats.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

And the winner is by far way out in Front, Washington DC!

Go Dems.

Actually Washington D.C. isn't a state, but that's ok. Did you notice that 17 out of the 20 on that list were red states, yanno those god n gun lovin states? Who woulda thunk God n guns would equal death?

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You might want to raise that with the author of the article.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

You might want to raise that with the author of the article.

According to the gun nuts, states that allow ccw experience less crime and gun deaths because more people have guns. How do you explain the state with the highest percentage of ccw per capita cracking the top 20 list of most gun deaths? If what the gun nuts claim is true, Florida should be #50, not #20.

To hear that this guy almost didn't go through with it because everyone was being so nice to him at the church ... ugh. If you can honestly look at this story and think of anything other than blatant racism, then you're the one who is mentally ill.

Jon Stewart crushed it talking about this last night.

Filed: Timeline

To hear that this guy almost didn't go through with it because everyone was being so nice to him at the church ... ugh. If you can honestly look at this story and think of anything other than blatant racism, then you're the one who is mentally ill.

Indeed.

Do you miss the point purposely or do you really not get it? I'd like to think it's the former since it would be hard to believe that someone can be that stupid and still post on a message board.

You get by with it daily

He was obvisoluy a racist. No one is denying that . Surely when someone guns down. A church full of people we can have other thought without being crazy. Sad comes to mine, shock, grief, coward.

One of my coworker buddies, who is black and very vocal made a good point. The guys he gunned down were certainly not the demographic he was talking about. He said why didn't he go to the hood . Because he was a coward

He was obvisoluy a racist. No one is denying that . Surely when someone guns down. A church full of people we can have other thought without being crazy. Sad comes to mine, shock, grief, coward.

One of my coworker buddies, who is black and very vocal made a good point. The guys he gunned down were certainly not the demographic he was talking about. He said why didn't he go to the hood . Because he was a coward

There are plenty of people denying that.

There are plenty of people who want to ignore the fact that RACISM caused this tragedy because people prefer to pretend that this isn't still a very, very large problem in this country. There are people who genuinely believe that for the most part, racism is a thing of the past.

It's been called a war on Christians, or just some crazy guy with a gun. Not to mention another incident almost took place within 24 hours of this one:

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/article_8764390a-079c-530a-9ee0-11c58084ec5f.html

I'm just grateful that those churchgoers didn't shoot or attack that guy, turned out he was unarmed. Had they been allowed to be armed and shot out of fear based on what just happened, imagine what the fallout would have been..

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I mean, come on, there's someone in this very small group of regular posters in this section of the forums who believes that the REAL issue behind this is black men raping white women.

All racist neo-Nazis are cowards at heart. This one was just a weakling and chose, in his mind, an effective and meaningful target. It wasn't about just killing some black guys. It was about killing the most emotion stirring black guys (kids, old people, ministers, women etc). It's all about doing the most damage to the collective soul of a nation.. to a people. His goal was to ''start a race war'', so just like any terrorist, he has to pick the most effective and most ''innocent'' of targets to reach (in his criminally insane psychosis) his goal.

When ISIS beheads a target in their dramatic and psychotic little theater they are doing it for the same reasons, this little punk did. Two different motivations, coming from the same brand of hatred.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23