SeanN

Delay in Delivery of Approved Visas

687 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Has anyone from Johannesburg received a visa (specifically K1) yet??? Approved June 9th, and still waiting. Embassy is giving nothing away via phone or email and our wedding is on Saturday :( Ceac status still shows "Ready".

Anyone from dr who went on the interview on June 9 . Keep udates visa being given . My case was in ap scince interview last week wednesday went to ready for interview and there hasn't been Change scince then. This whole thing driving me nuts.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our status just changed to issued! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

I-129F Sent: 10/10/2014

NOA1: 11/3/2014

NOA2: 12/08/2014

Interview:4/27/2015

221g denial for missing police clearence
Recieved Police Clearance on 6/1/2015
Sent Police Clearance and Passport to embassy on 6/2/2015
CEAC Status updates:
6/9/2015- AP
6/10/2015-AP
6/22/2015- AP
6/24/2015- READY
Case Creation Date Changed: 6/24/2015
Changed from Immigrant to Non-IV visa: 6/24/2015
6/25/2015- AP again :(
6/29/2015- ISSUED!
7/01/2015- Visa in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Congrats!!!

Mine was updated at the 27th with "ready" status.

This morning I tried to check the status but web page give me an error...

So I can only wait.

Don't know if you tried recently but it really should be going to issued by today. Keep on checking. Only now waiting for tracking number-not sure if that can be a little longer for the backlog. I think they go in groups. Keep on checking-should really be issued today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi Pau5.

I had my interview on June 15 at the Dominican Republic embassy since then my case show AP. It hasn't change since the 15th..

I hope this week is our week.

Anyone from dr who went on the interview on June 9 . Keep udates visa being given . My case was in ap scince interview last week wednesday went to ready for interview and there hasn't been Change scince then. This whole thing driving me nuts.?

Edited by nereyda212003

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to who have been issued! Mines still on ready. If we call the national visa center, they can tell us if we are approved or not?

They should have told you at your interview whether you were approved or not. Unless you had to submit extra documentation, in which case I think your status online would be showing as "AP" instead of "ready"

If you had to submit extra documentation and you haven't been told yet whether you're approved, calling the NVC might not be a bad idea.

June 16th: IR-1 Interview in Montreal. Approved

June 16th: Case Status as "Ready"

June 25th: Case Status as "Ready"

June 30th: Case Status as "Ready"

July 1st: Case Status as "Ready"

July 2nd: Case Status as "ISSUED"

July 8th: Waybill # received

July 9th: Visa pickup

July 9th: POE

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

They should have told you at your interview whether you were approved or not. Unless you had to submit extra documentation, in which case I think your status online would be showing as "AP" instead of "ready"

If you had to submit extra documentation and you haven't been told yet whether you're approved, calling the NVC might not be a bad idea.

Yeah I'll try calling today, mine used to say AP now it changed to ready on the 25th, and we did have to submit a document on June 9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah I'll try calling today, mine used to say AP now it changed to ready on the 25th, and we did have to submit a document on June 9

Aria637 - If you had to send in a document after your interview, your status will change from administrative processing to "Ready" once the consulate receives your documents. They still need to review your docs if your status is "ready", and then it will change to "issued" if you are approved.

I wouldn't waste your time calling the NVC. They no longer have anything to do with your case now that it's been sent to the consulate.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Aria637 - If you had to send in a document after your interview, your status will change from administrative processing to "Ready" once the consulate receives your documents. They still need to review your docs if your status is "ready", and then it will change to "issued" if you are approved.

I wouldn't waste your time calling the NVC. They no longer have anything to do with your case now that it's been sent to the consulate.

Yes you are right, they said that its under review right now but what I don't understand is that all they needed was a signature on a document, that shouldn't take long for them to look at and approve?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.